Forgotten Angle

The Broken Dreamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

I am tired of this place, I hope people change.

Anytime to replace what I gave away. I try to resist but I still want it all.

Jimin. My Jimin.

Lately, I have been thinking, thinking about we had. I know it hard, it was hard that I knew. I have been drinking to take all the pain away.

But still…

I gave you everything, everything I have to give. But why you push me away? Lost in confusion like an illusion, you know I'm used to making your day.

Is that just your reason? I'm saying that I love you.

Won't you hear my heart? Why do you hate me? Tell me if I was wrong. But you don't even speak a single word to me except for making my heart hurt circled with a lot of nasty words. You know I'm suffering cause of this.

You…

know.. -

 

 

It has been a week since Jimin heals and lost memory. But, it was like a month for her to throughout all of this. The abasement that Jimin made and those horrible saying that Jimin throws to her. Jimin is totally changed from his old attitude.

Loving, good temper, Respectful...

It is like a hyde and jeklly.

Bad temper, disrespectful to the human being, and the vital thing that she lost from him is the loving. He was just like taken from hell. His paradise attitude gone right away after the accident occurs. He just respects the older one above him. Glad of that. He still has his manner with the older one. But she know, whatever takes she know with her spirit that she have, she will bring back her Jimin.

Yet, the cloud has a silver lining.

She sighs heavily while glaring the time right now.

8:30 am

Well, she glad today is not the school day. She is in her 8th grade and in the middle of finish it all. She sauntered downstair to take her breakfast. She lets her neck up a bit longer, turning left and right. Of course to find Jimin. In her thought, Jimin is not awake yet.

She let out her breath out slowly, glad about the invisible figure of Jimin. She has no strength to argue and having 'some' talk with Jimin in this morning.

Song Lily.

Yes, that is her name that her parents ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter