Memory In Person

The Broken Dreamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

|| "Jimin-ah! Catch me if you can. Hahaha, you can’t catch me because you are not on my level!" she runs while giggling, pretend to let his spirit up by mocking at him.

They were at the beach. Running like there was endless street forwards. They were happy in the middle of youth.

They really were happy back then. Without any problems comes around them. They freely do whatever they want to do.

They were so freedom.

Free without anyone dare to stop them. Well, everyone said that youth is the best moment to do whatever we want to do without regret into them.

Everyone …

all of them…

She used to hear that words coming from the person who she respects.

But, she found it so unfair when he crashed in the accident.

The Creator...

Save him.

But not his memory.

She still remembers the last day she spent with him before the accident occurs.

The beach.

The calm beach.

The witness.

The last memory with him buried there, the beach.

 

|| "Yah! Don’t you look down at me. You know I’m capable to catch you!!" he chuckles then running towards her to catch as her challenge for him.

He was fast, good in sport.

But, she was a good compete. An athlete will win after all. He got her, he hugs tightly as tomorrow doesn’t have.

"Got you!" he declares arrogantly as he was asking for some present to celebrate his tiny victory.

"You such a cheater! I saw you are running earlier than me. When you…" He cuts her sentences.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter