chapter 2

Our Magnificent Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seola POV
I pouted. She trying to change the topic. "Go take a rest" Sua said. "Nae~" I get my bag and go to the room infront of Sua's room.

 'This room is awesome!! ' I thought.

 I jump on the bed like a kid. *Jump! Jump!* and, not forgot. Laughing like a crazy plus adorable girl. Hahaha.
"Seola agasshi?" A voice from my door make me slipped from the bed and fall into the ground with a loud bump.
"Nae." I shout. 
"Gwenchana? I just heard something." He said. Yup. He... but, I don't know what his name because Sua not telling me yet. 
"I fine. My phone is falling. Hahaha.” I said between my nervous laughing. 
"You such a bad liar." That boy said and make me blush. Luckily, I already lock the door. I just shut my mouth until I heard his footstep walk away from my room.
"I hope Sua will not tease me...” I sighed before walk to the bathroom to change my cloth.
It's embarassing. .
After changing my cloth. I jump to the bed get my phone and checked it. I got message from Sua. 


"I got something to do at the town. I ask the boy to make you lunch. So, eat~. Do not wait for me. I will be late ~~"

I read the message with the pout face. "Why she not ask me to follow her along. I'm bored” I talk to myself.

'knock,knock'

"Seola aggashi, food is ready ~ I will be waiting you at the dining room." I heard the boy voice. "I'm coming. ~~" I said.
I go to the dining room after few minutes arranged my bag.

"Here your food" the boy said. "Let's eat together. Its boring eating alone. Pwease ~~"I make cute face. "Wait a minute, I get a plate" The boy said while smile.
A minute later, he come with another boy. "I hope you don't mind I ask my hyung to eat together, too.” he said. “It’s okay. The more the merier" "Annyeonghaseyo, Seola aggashi" the hyung bow. "Annyeong ~~ Have a seat” we start eating. "Can I know you guys name? " I asked.
"Ehem. My name is Kim Jong Dae. Call me Chen. I am his hyung. "
"My name is Kim Jongin. Call me Kai." He said while wink to me. 
"Ohhh. Did you two miss the agasshi all this time?" I asked them. Chen just silent and continue eating.
"It will be lying if we said that we don't miss her. But, I'm sure that my hyung miss her more." I can see that Chen rolled his eyes. 
"Are you okay, Chen-shi?" I worriely ask. Maybe, I asked something that he hate. 
"Just eat." He said without facing me. 


"Agasshi." Kai said. I look at Kai. "No need to call me agasshi, just call me Seola. If you call me aggashi again I will make Sua fired you" I said with faking mad voice. I can see Chen smirk. What? What wrong with my word? "Haha, you are funny, Aggas... Seola~" Kai laugh.

"Do you go to the same school as Sua?" he ask after laughing. "Yup. I meet her since I'm 8 years old" I said. "I think you guys are older than me, how old are you?" I ask. "I'm 22. He 24" he said. I just nod while eating the spaghetti

"So, how long do you guys work here?" I ask.  "Hahaha, we not work here~" Kai laugh. Oh my~~ So they not the worker here~~oh my... It's so embarrassing... That why Chen smirked when I said I ask Sua to fired them. Oh no~~ "So, what your relationship between you two and Sua." I ask curiously despite of embarrassment. "Actually its a long story...." Chen stand up finish eating and he look like he do not like the topic.  Leaving me and Kai alone at the dining room. "Sorry for my hyung behavior. Actually if you know him he such a happy go lucky guy." Kai said. I just nod and look at Chen who go upstairs.

"So do you live here?"I ask. I think Sua said that her family do not live here. "Yup. Kind of. Sua dad ask us to stay here. Actually, my family and Sua family relationships are close. We know each other since she still infant. I remember when I was 5 years old, I put little Sua in my arm and she start crying. "Kai smiling remember the memory.  "I flustered that time because I do not want Sua's mom or my mom scold me because Sua was crying. Luckily, my hyung is there. He take Baby Sua from me and make a soothing voice and you know what. She stop crying! I can't believe it." Kai said frustrated. "Hahaha, your hyung had more experience than you." I said while laughing. "I agree" he nod. “So, why you call Sua aggashi? “I ask. "That’s just a joke! but she do not take it~” He sighed. "Oh~~ so why you called me aggashi??" I ask again. “Because... I don't want you to think I'm rude. Well, i just want to put a joke to Sua and you was there, so i just call you that." he said. "Sorry, if I ask too many things, but why Sua look like he don't remember you?" I ask agggainnnn… "Its bit difficult to explain. Actually, my hyung and Sua....." Kai word stop because of Chen. "Kai, eat faster, we got something to do at the garden, remember" Chen said with a plain voice while go out to the garden. "Nae, hyung!" he quickly eat. "Gotta go~ we talked again later" he said and go.

 
Night, 7p.m. after showering. 
Sua still not home. Where she go~ I'm bored heeeree~~ can she comeback home faster. I go downstairs. I can smell something delicious from the kitchen. "What do you guys cook?" I ask them. "Chicken soup and salad. Not so much. Oh~~ my hyung chicken soup is the most delicious in the world." Kai said.  "Really!?" I respond. "Don’t talk nonsense, Kai." Chen said. "But still your soup is the best Hyung." Kai said. Suddenly, I hear the door open. "Finally, Sua is back~~!" I run to the main door. "Sua~~ I miss u." I said while hugging her. “You are back, Seola. Go change your cloth and after that let's eat together" Kai said. "Nae~~" Sua said with smile. I help the boys serve the plates. 


A few minutes later, I can see Sua froze at the center of the kitchen. "Oh Sua, you are here ~. Just give us a minutes and we can eat. Go to the dining room first" I said after saw Sua already change to her comfartable t-shirt. Sua still froze there while her eyes looking at something. I look what Sua are looking. Kim Jongdae. What’s wrong with this two people? I can see Chen froze too when I called Sua name just now. This two people is so mysterious.

 
Finally, four of us sat in the dining room. "Let’s eat." Kai and I said together. We start eating.They eat but i am devouring.

"You study at Moorim School, right?" Kai start talking. "Nope, I studied in the toilet. Of corse, I'm studied at Moorim School." Kai and I start talking and joking with each other but another two people kind of in their own world. Sua who always had a topic to talk is like no mouth now. She had glue at or what? I keep make jokes with Kai but none of them are laughing. They like had Chinese Great Wall between them. Yeorobeun~, Chinese Great Wall, okey.It's just not a normal glass wall that we can break easily! Kai and I trying hard to make them laugh but we failed. Suddenly, the two of them stand up in the same time. Time is like stop ticking. I like can't breath properly! The tension in the air is so muchfor me to take it! Their eyes meet each other. I can feel that Kai hold his breath.

A few seconds later, they go on with their own path. "Seola wash my dish, thank you." Sua said with plain voice and go upstairs. What?! wash her plate?! This so not her! and that is my word! Well, I am the one who always 'please, wash my dish'.

"Kai" Chen just talk one word and go out to the garden. Take note, guys! it's called siblings connection. Say one word and the other can understand it! "Fuhhh ~~" Kai sighed. "What happen to them?" I ask Kai. "Actually, they had a big argument. So now they are in state of war "Kai said. “No wonder." I said. "What do u mean?" Kai ask. "Sua is such happy go lucky girl and now she like stone. She do not even say that my joke is not funny! Like you said your hyung is happy go lucky but he is so scary just now. I'm never look Sua act like that" I said.

 

Sua POV
I was staring to the window until a knock sound came from the door. 
"Come in" I said without moving. Then, Kai appear.
"Sua~ you forgot your dessert. Aren't you always eat your dessert after eating?" Kai walked to my side and give me a cup vanilla plus oreo with apple that already cut into piece.
"That was a long time ago, Kai." I smile. 
"Wae? At school you doesn't do like this?" His panic question make me chuckle.
"Of course i eat but sometimes. Because that childish monster always finish it first after i take a bit."
"Nugu? Seola?"
"Yup. She is dessert monster especially anything with chocolate." I smile.
"Its look like you have a great friend that you really care." He grin.
"Of course.I am the kindest girl in the world. Oh.. Yeah. Talk about Seola. Where is she?" If she bored, she always search for me and follow what I always do.
"She get treat by hyung." He sighed. 
"What? What he do to my little friend?" Aren't he enough to make me sick? Why he hurt Seola? I hold my cup tightly. He sighed. Kai hold my back hand and rub it. I turn my eyes to him.
"It's not like what you think,Sua. She just get hurt by Alex. And, hyung at her side that time." Alex? That cat. Really naughty. Pity Seola.
"So, that guy was helping her? That's all?" And, why i feel something uneasy in my body. Jealous? Riddiculus…
"Ok." I nodded. 
"I take my leave first, Sua." He smile then pat my shoulder slowly. I just look at his back until his gone behind the door. I turn and see Seola waving her hand to me at the garden. Her face full with plaster too. That clumsy girl. I smile.
After wave back to Seola, I jump to my bed. "Oh my lovely bed I seriously miss you." I said while sniff my comforter. 
 

Chen POV
"Nae ~~mom" I end my conversation with my mom. I go out from my room and see Kai just go out from Sua room. "Kai, can you help me tell Sua that our mom invite Sua and her friend to our house." I said, need a help from Kai. "Hyung~ this is our house. Why mom want to invite Sua to her own house?" Kai said jokingly. I smile with my brother joke. "Kai, I'm serious now." I said still smiling. Kai grab my shoulders. "Hyung! Look into my eyes "I just follow what he talking about.  "You’re a man. This problem can't be solve just like that. You must face it, hyung. Solve the problem. If not... "Kai pointed his right hand to my chest. “If not... This place will hurt forever" I can feel my heart hurt already. "Sua will hurt also. I don't understand the both of you. You guys just hurt yourself. Settle the problem, hyung. That the only way you can do." he said. My mind was blank. "I don't know what to do, Kai.” I said sadly. "I don't know where to start." I add. "I know where you can start, hyung." Kai said. "You can start with telling her that our mom invite her." he patted my shoulder give me encourage face.
I enter her room without knocking. My habits to not knocking when come to Sua. “Oh my lovely bed, I seriously miss you." I hear Sua said while sniff her comforter.  "You seriously miss the bed, right" I said to her while leaning to her close door. 

Sua pov. 
I shock hearing Chen voice. I lied to myself saying that I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter