Chapter 1

Our Magnificent Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 Once upon a time, there were two girls that came from the forest. Height about the same, cute, clever but not so genius. And, they know martial arts.
 "Sua, where are we going now?" Seola ask.
"Molla..." Sua said while crossed her arm.


"Let's go to my house,Seola~~" Sua add. "You have a house!??" Seola shriek. "Of course. Where do you think I live before I go to that martial school a.k.a Moorim in that forest?" Sua said while walking. "Kaja ~ I miss my house so much.I think the last day I see my house is when I5 years old, maybe... That's house must be so lonely without me" "Your family live there, so the house will not miss you that much" Seola said. Sua glare her eyes to Seola. "Correction. That is my house. So my family not live there "
"Ohhh. Lucky you. I doesn't have any house before." Seola pout. 

"Where do you live before? I think you get into the school 2 years after me."
"With my friend. But, he is the one who kick me out."
"He?!!!!" Sua shouted that word. Seola chuckle.
"Yup. He. But, just the house. He always at his school. Then, tuition. We rarely meet."    “Why he kick you out? Where is your family?" Sua asked while she took some of biscuit she brought.
"About him, molla. *sighed* my family? They always busy." Seola smile.

Sua patted Seola back. "Gwenchana, you have me, you know~" "Oh that's taxi~" Sua pointed to the taxi that stopped few meters from them. They got into the taxi and Sua give her address to the taxi driver. 


On the way to Sua’s house...

"How old are you two? " the taxi driver ask. "We are 17" Sua said. "Are you twins?” Sua look at Seola and Seola look at Sua. Then, they burst into laughing. "No, ahjussi. We just friends.” Sua said. “Oh~ you two look kind of same" the taxi driver said. “Yeah, but still have different." Sua said. “Yup, even you girls actually different but you two look like twins." He still with his word. Seola who seat beside Sua just laugh non stop. Sua sighed."Maybe because we friends since we are 8, so we look kind of sibling, but we just friends “Sua said in def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter