Chapter 3

Final Battle Among The Kingkas & Queenkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of them, there is a tall building surrounded by an electric tence, there are guards at every corner, they seemed to keep an eye on the area, what is more surprising is that there are many people gathered in one area and they look like being forced to see something.

"You want to watch it?"Soojung suddenly asked when she realize they are wondering about what is happening on the area with many people gather, they look at each other and nodded their head.

"Are you sure? But you will-"Soojung was about to say something when she suddenly stop as they look at her in curious, "Nevermind. I will wait at here anyway."she said and leaned on the door car as the man in black uniform take over and bring them to the area.

In the middle of the area, there is seven people, they are lined up in a row with a guard behind each of them.

At first, they are wondering about what the seven people are doing in the middle of the area because they are wearing a blindfold and their hands tied too, they didn't dare to ask anyone about what happen to them so they only watch in silent.

Suddenly they get startled and jump of their place when they heard the sound of shots fired as they see the first person is now dying on the ground covered by blood.

Yeri get surprise with it as she immediately close her eyes and not dare to open again then slowly she take a few steps backwards.

Same goes to Wendy, Jimin and Seulgi as they three also back out from there and walk back to the car which Soojung is waiting for them.

The next thing happen is the seven people got shot by the guards, they all dying on the cold and dirt ground with blood fast flow out from their body, ithe ground get wet by the blood.

After done watched it, they went back to the car and have a lot of questions to ask about the seven people and also their current situation now.

"Now let's go in."said Soojung, she didn't waste any time as she immediately walk fast into the building, leaving them in dumbfounded but then they follow her after being force by the guards to get inside the building.

"Can you all wait here for a while? I will comeback later."said Soojung then she quickly leaving them in a room, there is only several seat with an uniform on top of the seat.

Namjoon walk approaching one of the seat when he notice something, there is a name on each of the uniform, "Hey, look at this."he said to them.

"What?"Hoseok said as he walk to Namjoon, follow by other.

"There is our name on each uniform."he said while showing them the uniform that he is holding, he is right, there is Wendy  name on the uniform.

"Hey, that's mine."Wendy said as she immediately snatch the uniform from Namjoon's hand, "Yeah, thanks to me."Namjoon said as he then search for his name on other uniform, "Whatever."Wendy said secretly as she observing the uniform.

Meanwhile everyone is looking for their name on the uniform too after Namjoon told them as a few seconds later, they found their own uniform with their name on top.

"Now what?"Joy said as they all look at each other in clueless.

Suddenly, they heard a voice appear in the room, "Hello everyone, it looks like you all have founded your own uniform."said the person.

"Who's there?!"the pale guy raised his voice in madness as they all are looking for where the voice is coming from.

"Relax Yoongi, now I want all of you to change your clothes into the uniform that you're holding now."

The person said in polite but still it sound like he is order them.

Hoseok smirk by a sudden, he couldn't believe that he need to listen to someone's order?

"Excuse me, I don't know who are you so why must I do what you said just now?"Hoseok said bravely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter