Chapter 4

Final Battle Among The Kingkas & Queenkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene encourage herself to enter the room even though she is actually afraid right now but still she get into the room as she take a deep and long breath then she take a step into the room.

"What will happen to her?"Yeri asked one of the guard as he only ignore her and stay silent while Jungkook smirk when he watch Yeri pout after get ignored by the guard, 'how cute she is'Jungkook said to himself.

Back to Irene, after she get into the room, there is a few employee give her a weird look, maybe because they never see her before as they continue to doing their work.

"Okay, now what...?"Irene ask to herself as she start to feel anxious and don't know what she supposed to do next until when suddenly, she heard a voice into her ear as she get startled and jump of her place.

"Irene-ssi, from now on you need to do what I say. Got it?"

For a moment, she almost forgot that she is wearing an earphone into her right ear as she sighed in relief, she thought she will got heart attack when she heard the voice.

"S-sure.."she said as reply, not to forgot the guards also give each of them a lavalier microphone [A/N: do search what is ' lavalier microphone ' on google if you don't know what it is], it is a small microphone with a small clips for attaching to collars.

"Good, now do you see the employees?"

Irene's eyes now focus on the few employee in white uniform, they are focus on doing their work as Irene slowly nodded her head, "Yes, what you want me to do?"Irene said through the small microphone on her collar.

"Easy, walk to them and ask for the ' A file ' and they will give it to you. However don't tell anyone about what you get inside here after you get out from the room."

After the person reminded her, she immediately walk to one of the employee's desk and clear as suddenly she feel embarrasing to ask for the A document until when the employee realize her, "Yes? May I help you?"said the employee.

For a second, Irene push away her pride and put on her lovely smile, "Can I get the... A file?"she said then the employee told her to wait for a while as she immediately walk to somewhere and came back with a black file on her hand, "Here you are."the employee said as she give Irene the black file.

"Thank you."Irene said in polite as she walk away from the desk and approaching the exit door, "Wait, how suppose I bring this out?"she suddenly remember about the person said to not tell anyone about what she get inside.

"Think the solution, Miss Irene."

Right on the time when the person appear again to tell her that, she sigh heavily and hide the file inside her shirt then she immediately get out from there as everyone look at her, trying to figure out what happen inside.

"The next is.. J-hope."the guard said then he immediately get into the room without waste any time.

While at outside, Irene sit awkwardly among them as they can't stop staring at her and try to be a psychic by reading her mind too but sadly, it doesn't work at all as Irene get annoyed, "What?!"she said fiercely as they immediately s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter