Fourth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Back to Seoul

 

Time check: 9:27 PM

 

 

After arriving from their schedule, the guys of EXO each went to do their necessities, the maknaes went for a shower, Suho, Lay & Kyungsoo took over the kitchen to cook for their meal…while the others were at the living room watching TV…all of them were bored…they couldn’t play their Xbox ‘cause the maknaes broke it after some heated play station bet of who’s great in playing Call of Duty….it eneded real bad…gaming controller’s  flew everywhere…while the maknaes were brawling on the floor… the controllers broke with the buttons scattered everywhere…so, that led them to their current situation at the moment…no games to play, just a television with some drama and variety show re-runs to accompany them…Chanyeol was non-chalantly flipping the channels looking for a channel to watch when something caught Baekhyun’s  eyes…

 

 

“wait! move the channel back…”  He exclaimed patting Chanyeol continuously…Chanyeol obeyed and was beyond shook to see what caught Baekhyun’s attention…an interview of his favorite fashion designer… Amanda Wu…The EXO diva's favorite designer...Baekhyun’s eyes was glittering (literally) while watching the said interview…the designer was being asked about her upcoming show at the moment…and Baekhyun couldn’t hide his fanboying…he was literally in front of the huge television watching the show…Chen who found Baekhyun’s actions funny took out his phone and decided to document Baekhyun’s silliness…after the interview…Amanda Wu was given the chance to plug about her upcoming new collection for the winter…and with the announcement Baekhyun jumped for joy waving both arms in the air… “another line to add to my collection!”  he exclaimed…Xiumin and Yeol just shook their heads in disbelief and amusement while Chen was enjoying himself documenting Baekhyun’s outrageous fanboying… one of the maknae’s, Sehun was the first one to get out of the bathroom and went straight to the living room wearing fresh clothes and a towel covering his wet hair…he sat beside Chen and noticed what his hyung was doing…  “Jongdae-hyung what are you doing?”  he asked looking at the screen of the phone Chen was holding with Baekhyun still doing his fanboying dance…   “I’m starting to collect some black mailing stuff for Baekhyun…”  he answered with a slight laugh… Sehun smiled evilly and high fived his Chen hyung….The puppy Baekhyun was still clueless of what Chen and Sehun was plotting against him…he just continued to dance his heart out upon not mindful that Chanyeol had already changed the channel and it turned out to be a nature show  Man vs. Wild...  “we should send him back to his family.”  Xiumin said watching Baekhyun still dancing, Chanyeol eyed him curiously  "Who Hyung?”  he asked  “freaking Byun Baekhyun”  Xiumin answered which earned him some giggles from the others,  “look at him dance like some wild animal.”   Xiumin added, Baekhyun heard what he’s hyung said but he could care less what’s important right now is that a new line of clothing is up for a release from his favorite clothing brand L&M clothing. Baekhyun just stopped his silly dancing when an aproned Suho went out of the kitched announcing that the food is ready for dinner. ONe by one, the exo boys evacuated the living room and gathered at the dining area to eat supper together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Location: Malpensa Airport waiting area

 

Time Check:  3:55 PM

 

“Attention! To All Passengers bound for Incheon, South Korea your plane is expected to land in the next fifteen minutes…further details of the flight would be announced after the plane has landed…Thank you.”  

 

They all heard…Butler Samuel was arranging his things…Mackenzie was still reading his novel…Hailey is on her phone checking her social media accounts while Luke and Kieran in nowhere to be found…noticing that her brother were lost she decided to ask her sister Kenzie if she knows where they are…

 

“where are Luke and Kieran?”  she asked turning to Kenzie…her sister looked away from her novel and shook her shoulders…  “they said they were just going to the comfort room awhile ago…”  Kenzie answered…   “they should be here by now though, they went off 20 minutes ago…”  she added looking around the airport searching for their two brothers…Hailey did the same…and spotted both of them immediately coming back from the direction of the toilet… “there they are!”  she exclaimed pointing at their direction… Luke was holding some pamphlet while Kieran was silently reading beside him…when they reached their waiting area…both guys sat on the girls opposite sides…still reading the said pamphlet…  “what are you guys reading?”  Kenzie asked while placing her novel back to her bag…Hailey was just looking at both of them waiting for an answer…Luke who was holding the pamphlet didn’t answer but instead handed one to Kenzie…  “Hey! Why didn’t you tell me you had another one?!It should have been easy for me reading a separate one…my neck is aching already adjusting to your pace while reading...”  Kieran complained….  ”you didn’t ask…”  Luke simply answered still reading the said pamphlet…Kieran huffed in annoyance but continued to read with Luke nonetheless… the two girls just shook their heads at their brothers childishness, both maybe be 26 already but their mental age says otherwise, the two girls started to inspect  the pamphlet given to them…  “Find Your Soul in Seoul, Places to visit in South Korea”  Hailey re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter