Seventeenth

The Golden & The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read the story, please click first the link below to witness our Hailey's (Hyeran's) Awesomeness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77u0QPyEPoI

 

 

When the rehearsal was finally over, just then did Luke recognize who the group is? And when he turned to look at his sister, it was not anymore new to him, seeing her with a shocked expression. Tao who was standing between the siblings was confused to see the same reaction at Hailey.   “are you okay Aeris?” Tao asked looking at Hailey, the girl fell back to his senses and just nodded at Tao, and when she turned her attention to her brother, she just smiled at him reassuringly and paid her attention back to the guys on stage who are currently catching their breaths after the whole dancing and singing. “let’s go, I’ll introduce you to EXO..And to your student.” Tao said, this time the youngest Wu looked at her cousin more confused than ever. Student? Hailey thought, then followed Tao going to the stage. Luke, who was following her behind, tapped his sister on her shoulder. “Are you okay with this?” Luke asked in a low tone. Hailey nodded, “I guess.” She answered back, and the two just followed their cousin quietly up the stage.   Hailey got her bag from Hongbin and told both security escorts to wait for them on one of the seats on the side. Both obliged and went to find a comfortable place to sit on. Hailey and Luke climbed the stairs side by side, Hailey pulled the cap that she’s wearing down in order to try to cover half of her face. Her gestures didn’t escape her brother’s eyes, and can sense that she’s not comfortable at all.  

“we can tell Tao that you’re not feeling well you know,” Luke told her sister in a low tone, Hailey just looked at him blankly, but unknown to them Tao heard what Luke said, “who’s not feeling well?” Tao suddenly asked shocking the two. “No one!” Hailey said then pulled Luke with her to catch up with Tao. This day must really be let’s annoy Hailey day!... the youngest Wu thought. Every steps that Hailey takes makes her heart pump at the same time, When they reached the center of the stage, the EXO boys immediately got up and greeted Tao with some kind of a bro fist bump, some of the members looked at the two Wu’s but they only got to recognize Luke whom they greeted as well with a simple annyeong, while they eyed the other person with a cap full of curiosity. Hailey just bowed her head down avoiding all the gazes of the members. “Okay guys! Now we can proceed to practicing the special performance after the monster stage.” Tao said, which made the guys more attentive and turned their gazes to Tao instead of the capped person. “so for this stage, there will be a wu shu part. I’ll be teaching one person with using the spear and then we’ll incorporate it with another. Since this is a rush job, we only need two members.” Tao said, while the two Wu’s and the members just listened to him. “And!before I forget let me introduce to you my cousins...” he said which caught the member off guard, and made Hailey heart pump faster than ever. “This is Luke the eldest in our family...” Tao introduced, the boys of EXO just nodded, “we already know each other...” Luke said, and Tao just looked at him confused. “We went to their Mother’s event last time. We met each other there.” The leader of the group, Suho said. Tao just nodded, “so you must have met our youngest.” Tao said, with the mention, one of the members looked up front immediately. “Hailey...” Tao introduced, and with her name called, Hailey look up and took off her cap making her long black hair fall into her shoulders. All members of EXO fell quiet, just staring at the female Wu, and one member has his eyes widely opened with his mouth ajar while looking at Hailey who is in front of them. Everything went in slow motion for Baekhyun, the minute he heard her name mentioned and how her long black hair fell in her shoulders, every slowed for him and all he can see is Hailey in front. “Hailey here would be my co-instructor.” He heard Tao which made him come back to his sense. Co-instructor? ...he thought, confused if he heard Tao correctly, “instructor for what?!”  he suddenly said out of nowhere, not knowing that he said it out loud to earn him all the attention of people around them and that includes a glare from Hailey. Baekhyun quickly covered his mouth with his hands, and bowed his head down in embarrassment. So much for impressing her more. he thought “she’ll be teaching another member on how to use a whip...” Tao said, and in a blink the dorky member Chanyeol along with the Maknae Sehun danced the Nae Nae song, just like what Hailey. Laughters echoed around the stadium, and that included the two Wu’s as well. “not the whip and nae nae you dorks!” Tao said, with a slight laugh. And just then he got something on the side stage where is bag is. “this is the whip that I mean.” He said while holding up a metal whip chain in front of the members.  The EXO boys had their jaws dropped seeing what Tao was holding. Hailey on the other hand was overly delight to see a thing that’s familiar and really important to her. “that’s my whip!” the girl exclaimed and immediately grabbed the thing from Tao’s hands, she checked the metal handle to see that it was indeed hers seeing how her name was engraved in it in Chinese characters. “you still have it!” Hailey again exclaimed while jumping up and down with her whip on hand. She showed it to Luke who just haa a smile on his face the whole time that Hailey was being excited seeing her whip again after a long time. “shall we start?” Tao said, and Hailey stood by his side back attentively. “I need Jongin and Sehun...others can have their time to rest for a whle.” He told the other members, the two maknaes walked forward, while others scattered around, but instead of taking a break in their dressing rooms they all sat on the stage floor to watch the said stage practice. Luke on the other hand sat in front of the stage, with Yixing who took the liberty to sit beside him. “Nǐ hǎo!” he greeted the eldest Wu, “Nǐ hǎo...” Luke greeted back and smiled at Yixing, the atmosphere for the two became silent again, with both of them concentrating at the Wu Shu practice in front of them.

 

Both instructors for the day are focused with the practice that’s going on, the short notice for the plan of having a special martial arts stage didn’t help at all. Baekhyun who is all eyes on the two, Sehun & Hailey can notice how the girl is especially focused in teaching the maknae of EXO. Thankfully, Tao brought two whip equipments, so it was easier for Hailey to teach Sehun the step by step ways in using a metal whip. Currently, Hailey is showing Sehun a short demonstration using the metal whip. She made a slow few rotation first, and afterwards it became faster and faster until she started to move her body along with the whips motion. The members watched at the sidelines amazed at how she can perform with such thing in full of grace at the same time exuding some bad feels. She finished her routine by manoeuvring the metal whip, wrapping it from her shoulder across her body and with a wu shu stance. Every one of the members stood up applauding for Hailey including of course her brother, who even though have seen her do this things many times, it still amazed him how his sister still has it in her even though she already stopped training a long time ago . The girl just smiled at them, and did a respectful bow just as how they were thought in the martial arts temple that they went in to. Baekhyun, is just too focused at the girl that when she smiled at them, he did the same as well. 

 

After the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter