Love in Melbourne

Love in Melbourne (Eng Version)

“Good morning angel,” Nichkhun whispered kissing the bare shoulder of Wooyoung

“Good morning,” said the younger man sleepily

“Woo, we have to get up,”

Khun whispered again softly breathing hot air from his nose onto Wooyoung’s bare skin, only to have Wooyoung move away in protest covering himself completely with the blanket again .

“I know baby, but we have to leave, the others are waiting for us”  whispered Nichkhun caressing Wooyoung’s torso under his sleeveless shirt

“Mmmmm,” Wooyoung complained by turning to look at the guy behind him.”Can we not go?”

asked Wooyoung, making his best puppy eyes, putting his hands on the chest of Nichkhun

“We have to go Woo,” said Nichkhun. Wooyoung crinkled his lips immediately calling the attention of Nichkhun who never had enough of those lips.

“God, don’t do that!” Nichkhun said approaching to kiss his sweet boyfriend but Woo moved away.

“Do what?” he asked with a smile hidden behind his furrowed brow.

“Your mouth in this way, you’re driving me crazy,”Nichkhun said, moving closer but Wooyoung moved a little further back

“What way?” he asked with pursed lips pretending to be oblivious to what caused the older man to go crazy.

“You’re making fun of me?” Nichkhun asked, capturing Woo’s arms so that he wouldn’t escape from him.

“I’m not!” Wooyoung said almost smiling.

“I can't believe it, such evil angel,” Nichkhun leaned down trapping with his lips of Wooyoung in a soft kiss that made them shudder.

“I think that Mr Buck, is wrong here the only evil angel is you. How long you intend to keep pretending to be innocent behind such devilishly fine features?” Wooyoung the collarbone of Nichkhun who sighed with the tip of Wooyoung's fingers him like that.

“Oh God Woo! I feel so hot,” Khun was going to kiss Wooyoung again but they had to move along.

”We are going to be late.”

It was justified to escape from the prison of the strong, seductive arms of Nichkhun.

“I swear you make me hot!” Nichkhun said biting the smooth shoulders  of the younger man, who gasped with the feel of something biting him, eyes closed.

”We shall take a shower together,” Wooyoung whispered seductively. Nichkhun stood up immediately by pulling the hand of Wooyoung to bathroom closing the door behind him.

+++

“Here they come” Junho said absent-mindedly looking at the entrance of the airport where entered Nichkhun and Wooyoung amidst the screams of the fans

“What’s taking you guys so long?” Minjun complained. Wooyoung smiled in apology that left Minjun speechless

“We did endeavour to come early” defended Nichkhun”we even bathed together.” Wooyoung flushed by the confession of Nichkhun to his Hyung Minjun.

“At least they ate before coming. I couldn’t have a decent breakfast” Taec complained looking at Minjun with puppy eyes that didn’t look at all happy.

“That's because you have no limit for "Breakfast"” Minjun argued

“Are you on diet?” Khun asked in a tone of mockery and Taecyeon growled

“Enough is enough” Taec said between teeth approaching Minjun but Chansung stopped him.

“Don’t recommend it” he said in a voice quiet, Chansung clenched his fist.

“JunHo, keep your guard dog tied” he complained jokingly Taecyeon clicking his tongue so Chansung will drop him.

“Channie, is looking” complained Junho and Chansung who left immediately sending a murderous look to Taecyeon

“You are so obvious” Taec complained once again “wearing the clothing of couple”

Taec pointed out to their jackets, and Junho took Chansung arm

“Let’s go” he whispered and Chan nodded

“It’s time to go” said the manager. Nichkhun was first obviously talking to Woo with Junho and Chansung

“You shouldn’t be so annoyed,”Minjun smiled.”I promise you will have a special food when we get to Melbourne.”Taecyeon was still annoyed but Minjun pulled him behind the wall kissing his lips with some impatience as he caressed the "Rock-Abs" giving him a feeling of high.

“You promise?” Taecyeon asked with a sigh and Minjun smiled.

“I give my word as a man of Daegu,” he said biting his lower lip as I he watched the moist lips of Taecyeon attacking them.

“Melbourne ahead of us!” Taecyeon cried waving his Red Sweater while Minjun wears his sunglasses and then his cap.

“But wait, I want to have a small test free before” Taecyeon again squeezed the back of Minjun’s hand with force so great that made Minjun sigh.

“It seems that all is well again” Taecyeon smiled away once again. 

Minjun knew that now there was no salvation for him, he had awakened the wild side of Taecyeon. But he thought not to worry about that, so he took Wooyoung as his plane-mate.

When they arrived at Melbourne Nichkhun barely had time to hold the hand of Woo before starting to do their job. At least had been able to spend time with him through the streets of that unknown place and that gave him a little satisfaction however the only see the child walk, talk or even do nothing lit it.

This feeling had to be suppressed until they returned to the hotel where they were staying, and they even had a sweet moment together alone with just the two of them.

“Well, a feast awaits me now so if we apologize,” Taecyeon said raising Minjun on his shoulder walking to their room despite the protests of the oldest.

“We should go to sleep also?” asked Chansung and Junho nodded too lazy to say something

“I think that we must also..,” said Nichkhun but Wooyoung was already lying against his back breathing calmly before finishing even talk.

“Little baby,” Khun whispered raising Wooyoung on his back walking to your room.

+++

“Taec...,” Minjun sighed as the highest as biting his shoulder leaving marks purple

“Yes….. mm?” He growled to taking his chance to tempt the greatest body

“These Australian girls were making eyes at you...,” Minjun whispered between gasping and Taecyeon stopped, looking at the dark eyes of the man he loved

“Not Minjun,” he said without the need to listen more to know what was going through the mind of his hyung.

“As I have told you, only you for my Ok? I just was being nice to them, but nothing of what your mind creates about it is true.”

Minjun looked at him, with red cheeks, putting on tiptoe to reach his boyfriend's lips and push him onto the bed.

“Sorry for being this way, only I'm afraid of losing you,” Minjun said as he wrapped his own hips around Taecyeon’s.

“Don’t worry, I love it when you're possessive,” Taecyeon caresses Minjun thighs.

“I love it too when I repeat that my RS,” Minjun blushed as Taecyeon reached his lips to end conversation.

++++

“This bed feels very strange,” Junho complained and then moves to the other side of the bed

“Really? I think it's OK,” Chansung said leaving his book aside in the comfortable.

“Also it's cold,” complained Junho. Chansung thought to himself that Junho is so sensitive to everything

“Come here then,” Chansung hugged him preparing to sleep when Junho returned to be removed.

“Now it's very hot,” he complained like a small child and Chansung looked at him suspiciously.

“Well then” he withdrew as Junho’s arm moved to touch him.

“It's really unpleasant,” complained Junho once more and Chansung leaned on him elbows

“What is the real problem?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and Junho avoided his gaze.

“What are you talking about?”

“There is something behind your complaints, I can feel it,” Chansung said putting pressure on her boyfriend

“Channie, like what?” he asked curiously

“I don’t want to tell you,”Junho frowned and rose

“I can’t believe it Chansung, no matter how many books you read; you’re still such a fool. Do I have to tell you that I want to do it with you?” said Junho and Chansung discovered the wound which had caused in the pride of the Emperor.

“Perhaps you should also diet like your Hyung,” he said rising being stopped by a pair of strong arms that took him back to bed.

“Sorry Nunneo” Chansung whispered “I wanted to do well but you looks too tired,” Chansung began to slowly kiss the lips of Junho.

“Nice, stupid!” mocked Junho. Chansung bit his neck as punishment.

“Please don’t put me in diet,” he begged Junho without stop biting his chest.

“I will not” Junho responded by sinking his fingers on Chansung pants.

+++

Nichkhun entered the room after much effort he made to be able to go out with Wooyoung. When it was over, they lay immediately on the bed where the younger man stretched out his legs and arms.

“Aigoo! Our Wooyoung should be very tired,” Nichkhun whispered kissing his jaw after putting a blanket over the slender body and rise to the shower, and he was tired as hell, too.

When he returned, Wooyoung was completely in bed with a corner of the blanket covering his part intimate detail that made Nichkhun excited.

“Khuniie,” Wooyoung quietly called out.

“Yes, mmm?” asked Nichkhun calming him.

“It's cold” he complained softly and Nichkhun swallowed hard.

“Then you should wear more clothes,” Nichkhun replied looking towards other side despite feeling his body react to the younger man.

“No, clothing is also a hindrance and blankets too,” Wooyoung said turning around to put his round and appetizing in view.

“What can I do then?” Nichkhun said hypnotized by that piece of flesh so well-endowed.

“Do you not know how you can give me heat?” said Wooyoung with pink cheeks swaying against the white sheets.

“Me? How?”  Nichkhun said as he approached the bed.

“Don't know? I thought that you would know, or at least your "little friend" would know how do it?” Wooyoung said hardened crotch of Nichkhun, who could not bear it anymore and starting biting the skin of his boyfriend.

++++

“Who said that it was yours?” Minjun asked panting on the bed

“You said and you know it,” Taecyeon replied trying to recover his breath.

“Don't know. I’m not sure about that” Minjun smiled holding his hand on the hot and sweaty chest of Taecyeon and then onto the beautiful area below the navel.

“I can make you say it out loud” Taecyeon challenged and Minjun accepted.

“Really? I doubt it” Minjun smiled as Taecyeon got it hard again.

“You're mine Minjun,” he whispered seductively while Minjun hands encouraged .

“And you are all mine,Taecyeon,” he whispered back reaching the lips of Taecyeon.

++++

“How does it feel now?” he asked Chansung trying not to crush a panting Junho with his own weight.

“Still it seems that bed is somehow rigid” smiled Junho. Chansung bites his shoulder.

“We will arrange that one at a time,” Chansung tightened the big of peach while Junho turned around to see that part better.

“Please, it’s beginning to get cold,” begged Junho with a mischievous smile.

“Yes, my Emperor,” Chansung succumbed.

++++

“See that? You said that you knew how to give me heat?” smiled Wooyoung and Nichkhun sighed.

“Now it is time to sleep, are you not tired?” he asked round cheeks.

“No, I have slept enough now” Wooyoung said up to the lap of Nichkhun

“But I'm tired. I think I'll sleep” he said trying to stop the younger man despite how much he wanted to repeat the pleasure.

“Go ahead, go to sleep. Your friend and I we will have fun alone” Woo whispered, massaging the medium of Nichkhun.

“You're incredible!” Nichkhun joined in, taking Wooyoung lips while playfully groping his .

**Thanks To Drunkentaiji for the translation! I Love you dear◕‿◕!