That notebook

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have some,hyung."Jimin placed a plate of a slice of Red Velvet cake on the table in front of Namjoon."Yeah,thanks."Jimin took a seat and take a sip of his coffee."So,tell me.Why you call me out for lunch today?I even canceled my lunch with Jin hyung,you know."Namjoon said."Sorry,hyung.I just got something to ask you about my past."Jimin look down slightly."Why you don't ask Taehyung instead?"Namjoon eat the cake.Jimin shake his head slowly."I want to know what happened to Jungkook after we left.Jungkook will know if I ask Jin hyung,thats why I came to you."He smiles."Make sense.So you want to know what hap pened to Jungkook after you left?Sure you can endure this?"Jimin gulped and nods."You know that his grandparents dead the day you left,right?"Jimin nods again."After that he was so down and even hurt himself.Jin hyung had to stay with him for some period to look after him.Then,he quit his study.Yeah,we were mad but he said he can't do it anymore.He was totally broken,Jimin.The fact that everyone he loves,left him in the end.You need to understand why he became like this."Namjoon took a sip of his drink before he continue.

"I'm not blaming on you,Jimin.Jin hyung told me it all started when he was a child.His dog died on his seventh birthday,his parents divorced,some of his friends betrayed him in school,all of that changed him to now.Plus,you left him and his grandparents died.Yes,it might difficult to gain his trust again but I believe he will change somehow.Its all matter of time and your effort."Jimin bite his lips listening to it."Recently,I keep giving him flowers but he found out and throw all of it."Namjoon laugh when he heard that."Flowers?You think he is girl or what?Aigoo~"Namjoon brush Jimin's hair."But I saw him took a cactus I gave him."Namjoon's laugh halt."Cactus?You gave him a cactus?Why?"He asked."Well,I just bought it.It looks different that any kind of flowers but it got flower on top of it.I found it cute so I bougth it."Namjoon blink his eyes."I think I saw one in his room tho."

"I think I saw it too when I was at his home."Jimin's words made Namjoon confiused."What do you mean you were at his home?"Namjoon asked."Ah,its nothing.Lets finish these,I got a meeting after this."Jimin grin cutely and drink his coffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter