Kidnapped

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae,why did you called me?Are you okay?"Hoseok took a seat infront of Taehyung."I think someone is following me."Hoseok's eyes widen in suprised eventho he ia not."Tell me about it."He asked."There is a car,keep following me everywhere I go.The window are all black so I can't see who is it but I know he is watching me."Hoseok knew who was it.Its his own man, Jackson."Did he do anything to you?"Taehyung nods.Now,he is really shocked."I got blackmails since we go out.It usually in the morning so Jimin doesn't know about it.I don't want to make him worried."Taehyung said.Hoseok still remember that he just asked Jackson to watch over Taehyung but not this."What kind of blackmail?"He asked seriously."First,it was just a letter with red ink splattered on it.Second,it said 'I'll kill you!' words and this morning,I got a box.There is a dead bird in it.I'm scared,hyung.What should I do?"Taehyung grab his hand and hold it tight.Hoseok can feel the younger is scared because his hand is shaking."I'll look into it.Don't worry,I got you babe."Hoseok said,staring into his love eyes.

"After their date that night,Hoseok sent Taehyung home.He gave Taehyung a light kiss to assure that he will be fine.Eventho he is not sure himself."Jackson,you should be more becareful.There is someone else watching him and also you.Better make yourself alert."He called Jackson."Should I bring a gun?"He asked."No need to do that.Just becareful,okay?"He ended the call."He really trying to get on my nerve this time."He mumbled.

Taehyung just got back,he was about to open the door when a hand pull him from behind and cover his nose with a small handkerchief.A strange smell make him dizzy and everything turn black.

-------------------------------------

Taehyung open his eyes slowly and find himself in an empty limp room,tied on a chair with his hand at the back.He tried to untie his hand but the rope is so tight around his wrist.Suddenly,he heard the door open and footsteps of someone approaching him."Kim Taehyung,I see you wake up already."A voice said.Taehyung look up and saw a quite young man maybe a little bit older than him standing smirking at him."Who are you?Where am I?Why I'm here?"He asked with a weak voice."You are here because of your ing lover.You know who,right?"He said."Hoseok hyung?"The man clap his hand."Do you really know that guy?I bet he won't tell you about it anyway,am I right?"

Taehyung shake his head."I know him.He told me."The guy laugh mockingly."I think he just told you about how good he is.But,did he told you about his nickname?"He said looking at Taehyung who look confused."Everyone called him Joker.Ofcourse,there is a reason.Eventho he look always smiling but inside him was an evil."Taehyung shake hisnhead disbelief."No,he is not like that at all.I don't believe it."The man pull a chair and sit infront of him."I know you would say that.Do you know he sent his man to watch over you?Why?Maybe he think you might cheat on him?or,you are weak that need someone to always watch over you?Who knows but he don't really trust you to take care of yourself.How childish you are,"he smirk.Taehyung start to feel mixed up.Did he really think like that?Why he didn't tell me about it?Why he has to keep it for himself?Am I really useless?Why hyung,why you did this to me?I'm scared...

-------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter