Finally

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you thinking?Your eyes keep staring nowhere,"Taehyung put a coffee infront of Jimin on the small table."Are you nervous that we are going to the company?"Jimin shook his head while looking down at his coffee."The dream...It came back last night.It has been two years,Taehyung.Why it suddenly came back?I don't understand.The voice...its haunted me every night.Making me weak,hopeless and cry for something I don't know.Like it was a part of my memories that I lost.Tae,help me.Help me find the owner of the voice,please."Jimin hold Taehyung's hand tight.Taehyung just simply nodded his head without even looking into Jimin's pleading eyes.

"Are you ready?"Jimin nodded confidently before he enter the meeting room.All eyes fix on them both as they enter full with confident."My name is Park Jimin and this is my brother,Kim Taehyung.As you are informed,we are going to lead this company from now on.I hope we can support each other and work together in the future."Jimin and Taehyung give a respectful bow together.Startting a new day on their first day in the company.

"Lets get some food at Jin hyung place,I miss his delicious cook already."Jimin nodded and drive to the cafe.Jimin follow Taehyung back and enter the cafe.They took a seat and ask for an order.A male waiter came and took their order."I'm going to the toilet."Taehyung nodded his head as Jimin make his way to the back.

When Jimin get out from the toilet,he bump into someone and quickly apologize."Sorry,I.."his eyes fixed on the person he bumped into."You are Jungkook,right?"Jimin asked.The younger just give him a look and walk away,completely ignoring him."Whats wrong with him?"Jimin shook his head a little and walk back to his seat.Their food already served on the table making him smile hungrily."Just in time,"Taehyung shove his food to his mouth."I saw Jungkook just now."Taehyung choked on his food."Where?!"He took a sip of his orange juice."I bumped into him and apologize but he just ignored me.Cocky brat,"Jimin rolled his eyes.Taehyung grin awkwardly and continue eating his meal.

"Do I really know him in the past?"Jimin asked in the car on their way to the company."Who?Jungkook?"Jimin nodded."Well,we do know him for awhile but our realtionship were not too good in the beginning."Taehyung said.It is true it were not too good in the beginning."Really?I don't like his gaze tho...Its scared me."Jimin whispered but still can be heard by Taehyung clearly.

--------------------------------------

"Hyungnim,the black scorpion are here."Hoseok put down his gun on the table and took off his glasses too."Its been a while,Jung Hoseok or should I call you Shadow?"Hoseok turn his head to the voice.Its Mark,the new leader of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter