OO1.

late evenings.

It’s been a long and tiring day and all Sehun wants to do is get home and crash. He’s half asleep in the car, nodding off and waking back up every time it started to give him a headache. Today’s filming had been tough; that kissing scene was probably the most uncomfortable experience Sehun has had to go through. Perhaps if he isn’t seeing someone, it would have been more comfortable. Worst; he had to retake the scene for about seven times, each time he tries picturing kissing his boyfriend instead. He’s glad that’s over with and he hopes he never has to talk about it. Most importantly, he half hopes Baekhyun is fast asleep, so the topic won’t ever have to come up.

As soon as the car stops in front of their dorm building, Sehun thanks the driver and his manager for bringing him home, heading inside and pressing the button for the elevator. He rolls his shoulders to ease the tension there, feeling like he could pass out any time if he doesn’t get to lie down soon. Chanyeol’s probably still awake, he thinks, but when he closes the door behind him, the living room is empty safe for the lump on the couch and Sehun smiles when he sees the red of Baekhyun’s hair above those layers of blankets. Nothing beats the sight of his boyfriend curled up outside of where he’s supposed to sleep, probably waiting for him to come home. He’s told the boy many times that he should just head to bed if it gets late; Baekhyun himself is packed with busy schedule, what with promoting their group’s new subunit with Jongdae and Minseok. Sehun knows they’re both equally tired.

Sighing softly, Sehun takes off his coat and tosses it onto the empty couch before approaching the one Baekhyun’s sleeping on. His touch on the older’s shoulder is gentle, not wanting to startle his boyfriend as he speaks close to the smaller’s ear. “Hyung, move over.”

Baekhyun stirs awake, groggy as he lifts his head and smiling only when he sees Sehun. “You’re home,” he croaks out while scooting over to leave more room for Sehun and the taller gets onto the couch and spoons Baekhyun, arm fitting snugly around the smaller’s waist. He buries his nose into the soft of Baekhyun’s hair, breathing in the soft, familiar scent laced with the vanilla shampoo Jongdae bought on impulse a couple days ago. Sehun sighs; this is home.

He feels a tinge of guilt for not heading to the bathroom instead and get that shower; now Baekhyun has to spend the whole night with his stink. Sehun tries not to think of it, giving the older a gentle squeeze before pressing a soft kiss into his hair. “Tired.”

“M’too,” Baekhyun mumbles in response and Sehun half expects him to drift back to sleep when he speaks again. “How was today’s filming, hm?”

Sehun isn’t sure he wants to have this conversation, but he also couldn’t remember the last time he kept something from Baekhyun. He sighs, emitting a soft chuckle that causes the smaller male to turn his head slightly before he shifts and the position is nice; head tucked under Sehun’s chin while one of the taller’s arms wrap around his shoulders. Sehun likes holding Baekhyun like this the most. Baekhyun lifts his head up to look at the younger and smiles, “What’s wrong, baby?”

The younger of the two hums, raising his free hand to brush back Baekhyun’s hair. “Well, for a start, I got to work late but got away with it. Then I got distracted thinking about how your performance went today, fell asleep during a ten-minute break. Oh, and had to retake the kissing scene for seven times.”

“Seven times?!” Baekhyun half shrieked, the sound loud enough for Sehun to flinch but not enough to wake anyone else. The older huffs and he shifts so that he’s resting on his elbow, just enough so he could lean down and give Sehun’s lips multiple pecks, hands cupping the taller’s cheeks as if to wash off all the other kisses he’d been getting during filming. “Mine.”

Sehun laughs but accepts each one of Baekhyun’s kisses, the pad of his thumb caressing Baekhyun’s cheekbone. He had always loved how jealous Baekhyun gets sometimes. It’s cute and extremely arousing on certain occasions, but never to a point of it being unhealthy. Baekhyun has to understand. Besides, Sehun didn’t do any better when Baekhyun had to kiss someone else for that heart-breaking drama the older had been in. They’re even now.

Catching Baekhyun’s lips in a soft, passionate kiss, Sehun releases a soft sigh of content. “Honestly, though, it was one of the most awkward situations I’ve had to be in. She was nice and all, but I kept thinking of you. Something we need to get used to, huh?”

Baekhyun laughs, giving Sehun’s mouth another smooch before he scoots back down and tucks his head back under Sehun’s chin, a hand splayed over Sehun’s chest. “We’ll get used to it. It’s easy, though. Just imagine you’re kissing me whenever you have a kissing scene.”

“Different,” Sehun disagrees, shaking his head and kissing into Baekhyun’s hair. “I tried, I swear. But I guess no one would ever have lips as soft as yours.”

The older boy muffles a sound close to a giggle against Sehun’s chest, poking at his side and causing Sehun to shy away. “You’re a sap. But you’re right. It’s not the same.”

It really isn’t the same, Sehun thinks. He used to think kissing people would feel the same no matter who he kisses. He had kissed Chanyeol and then Jongin, and there was a huge difference between kissing the giant and kissing his best friend. Nice, definitely, but different. He had probably also kissed Luhan at some point and Tao at another and then he kissed Baekhyun and decided he doesn’t want to kiss anyone else. He still thinks he got lucky that Baekhyun made a mutual decision.

It’s crazy amazing how much his heart warms up and swells at the mere thought of Baekhyun and Sehun turns into a smiling idiotic thinking about how he loves the sound of Baekhyun’s laugh, loves the feel of Baekhyun’s warm hands in his, loves the way Baekhyun could do just about anything and he would fall in love with him over and over again. It is a rollercoaster of emotions, Sehun has to admit, but what relationship isn’t? He hates fighting with Baekhyun but just as Baekhyun makes him happy, Baekhyun sometimes gets on his nerves and they would fight for days until one of them caves in.

It usually ends up in a really heated moment that Sehun would turn pink to say aloud, but he loves it. He loves Baekhyun. He loves how easily Baekhyun makes him smile and he loves how angry Baekhyun could make him. He loves every one of Baekhyun’s flaws and Baekhyun’s talents, loves every mole on his skin and every blemish he could find and kiss. He has known Baekhyun like the back of his hand by now, three years into their relationship, and Sehun isn’t afraid to call Baekhyun his home.

It isn’t home if he doesn’t have Baekhyun.

Now, as he smiles to himself at these thoughts with his face pressed into Baekhyun’s hair, Sehun wonders if the older is asleep. His voice is soft and tired when he speaks. “Baby?”

“Hm?” Baekhyun responds, placing a kiss to Sehun’s chest.

“How did your day go? Did your performance go well?”

Baekhyun hums again and Sehun could feel him nodding his head. “Mm, it was alright. I think people loved it and Jongdae and Minseok and myself had a good time. We’re tired, though. But it’s a good kind of tired. Minseok fell asleep in the car. Chanyeol had to carry him in.” He says this with a soft laugh and Sehun joins in.

“That’s adorable. You hyungs worked hard.”

“We did,” the older nods once again. “But so did you. You know we’re all so proud of you, right, Sehunnie? Joonmyeon wouldn’t stop praising you. Everyone’s just so proud of you.”

Sehun smiles at this; it’s nice to know that he’s made his brothers proud, made his family proud. Disappointments are inevitable and Sehun thinks without these people he calls brothers (and boyfriend) and their supporting fans, he wouldn’t have picked up from when he fell and choose to fall over again. Sehun hums, giving the older another gentle squeeze. “Thank you, hyung. That made me happy.”

He receives a hum in response and they stayed silent for the next five minutes. Baekhyun’s probably asleep and Sehun’s close to crashing but he parts his lips anyway. “Baby?”

Another hum; Sehun knows Baekhyun’s already half asleep. He smiles then and leans down to kiss the older’s forehead. Baekhyun’s head lifts up and he flashes Sehun the most adorable, sleepy grin Sehun has ever seen and when he leans up, Sehun leans down to meet him halfway, lips meeting in soft, lazy kisses. God, he is so in love with this man. Sehun feels like he might explode.

“I love you,” he says and receives more kisses to his lips.

Baekhyun speaks between each of his kiss, the smile ever present on his lips. “I. Love. You. Too.”

Sehun’s emotions definitely exploded and no matter how many times it did over the same reason, the same man for the past three years, Sehun is still not used to it. It’s okay, though. He loves it.