Chapter 2

Dream

During recess, I sat at the usual place with EunTaek and Eunjin. My place was very near to Woohyun's place. Just a table distance. As usual, he's surrounded with girls. Not because he's flirty but because he was famous. He and his friends are the most famous boys in our school. almost all the girls had crush on them. Juniors or seniors in the school are always talking about them. So my chance to date or talk to him is very small eventhough we are in the same class. Sometimes, I just wish that I'm a little extrovert. I do feel jealous sometimes when I see him laughing and talking to girls. How I wish I was that girl. 

Eunjin saw me dreaming so she shook me. " Joonah-ah, it's okay, you'll get to talk to him." She's indeed my bestfriend. She could read my mind. " You girls wanna come to see the basketball match later after school?" EunTaek asked. " Of course not. I do not want to see those sweaty boys" Eunjin said which made EunTaek to roll his eyes. " Oh yeah, oppa told me he's playing too." I said. " Let's go shopping instead.....wait if your oppa is playing too that means Woohyun will be playing also! Let's go" Eunjin said. "O...ok" I said. I do not know why i feel really uncomfortable when Woohyun is around. I'm afraid I might do something dumb and embarrassed myself infront him.

As planned, we went to the basketball court after school ended. The court was filled with lots of people. And of course mostly it was girls. There were only very less place left only. Eunjin and I sat at the middle. The person next to us was the school prettiest girl, Jimin who almost everyone i school assume she and Woohyun are dating. But nothing confirmed from them. When I looked at the court, I saw Woohyun looking towards our direction. He must be looking at Jimin. No way he will look at me. " Luckily you guys came early" EunTaek came to us and said. " Yah, are they so many people usually?" Eunjin asked. " Of course not. Most of them came to see Woohyun." he said. EunJin nugged Euntaek and said, " I guess no one came to see" EunTaek just roll his eyes. " It's okay, noona is here for you." Eunjin said. " Pft. Noona? Please my noona need to be pretty. You...just...I'm don't know how to describe." EunTaek attacked her. "Yah! You...." Eunjin wanted to him and I stopped by telling Euntaek to go. " Euntaek-ah, aren't you supposed to get ready?" I said. " I will be going first. Goodbye" EunTaek said and mehrong-ed Eunjin. " Har....Just wait Yoon EunTaek"Eunjin said. I just shooked and laughed at them. Sometimes, I think Eunjin and Euntaek make quite a good couple especially when they are teasing each other. 

The game started. I finally see oppa. I was finding for him so hard just now. The crowd cheered very loudly when oppa's team scored. Whichs means they were also cheering for Woohyun. As time goes, the game become more intense. Woohyun's team were scoring first but slowly Euntaek's team was catching up. I do not know why i was supposed to cheer for Euntaek but once the game starts I changed to cheer for Woohyun's team. Ehem... Oppa is in Woohyun's team so I am actually cheering for oppa and i admit Woohyun too. I have to admit Woohyun look so good in that basketball shirt. He look really cool , much cooler than oppa. Oppa is quite good looking but he isn't that handsome in my eyes. He do all kinds of weird and stupid things at home. He isn't that perfect like the girls imagine. But sometimes he's a good brother too like that day when mum collapsed he was there to take care of everything and always there for me.

During the last score, Woohyun took the ball the scored the last score resulting them to win that game. Woohyun's fans were all cheering and shouting loudly. When the games ended and almost everyone left, Eunjin and I went to the meet EunTaek. " Yah, why didn't you win?" EUnjin asked. " Yah, you think it's very easy to score?" EunTaek told her. " Well, it's alright, I already knew it will turn out like this." Eunjin said. " Since you lost, you should buy us ddeokbokki later" she said. " Why isn't always me? I lost so you guys should buy to cheer me up." he said. " EunTaek-ah, you should buy us because we cheered so hard but you lost. Do you know how our heart break from dissapointment?" I said. Suddenly, a wet and smeely towel fell on my face."Oppa!" I knew it was oppa. I told you he do all kinds of stupid things. "Why, my little sister?" Oppa asked innocently. I saw Woohyun and his teammate were laughing at me. My face flushed red. " I will see ou at home" I whispered to oppa. " Oh no, I'm so scared" Oppa said sarcastically. I just sighed and walked out form the court. I do not want to embarassed myself infront Woohyun again.

 

 

 

 

 

- Sorry, for not updating for so long. School started and i have been very busy. Sorry~~ I hope you all will like this story. I will try my best to update more frequently. If there is any mistake please tell me~ Thank you. Have a nice day~ :)