Chapter 1

Dream

" Oppa, you better wake up now or you will be late!", I told my oppa, Jung Joonhyung. Why can't he just wake up by himself. He's not a baby, he's already 18 years old. " Mum, I think oppa is dead." I told mum. " It's okay. Just let him be. Eat your breakfast or you will be late too" my mum said.

" Bye, mum", I bid goodbye to mum and walk to the busstop. Thank god, once I arrive at the busstop, the bus came. After a few stop, I arrive at my school. I walked quickly to my class because I hate being a place with lots of people. " Yah, Joonah finally you are here. Eun Taek kept disturbing me!", Eunjin said while whining. " Yah! Eun Taek-ah, stop disturbing her." I scold him while looking to the back of the class.  Hmmm....he's not here yet.

It became my habit of checking his seat to know that he came to school. Suddenly, the door open. And he came in. My crush, Nam Woohyun, he came in. He walk to seat and I see some girls in our class were squeling. For me, I prefer to observe him from far so that I will not be hurt. After a few hours of lesson, it was finally recess time. I kept my things slowly but got scolded but Eun Taek and Eunjin." Yah! Hurry up, It's donkatsu today!" Eun Taek said. " Hurry up or we will not wait for you" Eunjin said while walking out from the class. I quickly keep my things and run out from the class but I bump to someone. " So.." I looked up saw the person I bump to was Woohyun. "Sorry" I said while looking down and ran away. " Yah, you guys should have waited for me." I said. "I bump to Woohyun just now" I told them. " Real?! Did you say anything to him?" Eunjin said excitedly. " I just said sorry" I said. " Wh...Why are you so stupid. You should have use that chance to get close to him!" Eun Taek scolded. " It's....It's because...ugh you know my attitude" I told them. " It's okay. There's always another chance. Let's have donkatsu to cheer us up. You buy it!" she told Eun Taek. "WHY ME?!" Eun Taek shouted. " Just buy it. We will be waiting you there." Eunjin pointed at the a table. I pat his shoulder. " Hwaiting!" I told him and walk away with Eunjin.

" You both better treat me something delicious next time." Eun Taek said while we walk back to class. " Yea yea, we will. Joonah-yah, let's go shopping later. I don't have dress to go for my cousin's wedding." Eunjin said. "Alright." I told her. " Why do I get ignored everytime." Eun Taek talked to himself. 

" So, today we will learn Chapter 10. Open your book to pa-" *Pang* " Yah, Joonah-yah....." my oppa came to my class. " What happened?" I asked him. " Omma is in hospital now." He told me. I was so shocked that I dropped back to the chair. I packed my things and walked quickly towards oppa. 

Both of us ran to a nurse and asked her where is our mother." Where is Kim Man Ok?" oppa asked her. " She's at room 5" she told. " Thank you." We ran to room 5. When we arrived at the door of that room, I stopped. "Yah, let's go in." Oppan said to me. I shooked." I'm scared."  told oppa. He hugged me. " It's okay. Nothing bad will happen to omma. Let's go in." He grabbed my hand. " Omma, are you okay?" Oppa asked. " I'm okay." she said. The doctor came in. " why did my mother suddenly fainted?" I asked the doctor. " It's because of her high fever. Did you two know your mother was having fever?" The doctor asked. Both of shooked our head. The doctor sighed." You two should have take care of your mother. Do you expect your mother to take care of you forever? You two are big enough to take I'm care of your parents." the doctor told us. We felt very guilty that after the doctor left no one talk. " It's okay. Look, i'm all healthy now." She told both us. "Omma, from now on, if you are sick or feeling not well, you should tell us immediately." I told her. " Yes, yes. I know. Don't worry anymore." she said.

The next day, I went to school as usual. Once i entered the school, there people kept pointing at me. I felt very uncomfortable so I walked quickly. "Ummm....Joonah" one girl called me. I looked back. " You called me?" I said while pointing to myself. " Yea, is Joonhyung sunbae your oppa?" She asked. " Yea..." I said. " Then, can you give him this." she said and gave me a present. " umm...okay" I told her and walked away. " Yah, don't you think she's very rude." that girl told her friend. " Yea, can't she smile or be a little friendlier?" She said. " If it's not for Joonhyung oppa, i will definitely not talk to her." she said.

I open the class door and I made eye contact with Woohyun but I quickly turn away. I think he's going to think that i hate him. TT I'm just shy. "Joonah, how's auntie." Eunjin asked worriedly. " She's alright. She just had high fever." I told her. " I'm going to visit auntie later with my mother." Eun Taek said. " Thank you. She won't be lonely then." I said. I do not know why but I have that feeling that someone is looking at me. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

 

 

 

 

Hello~ The first chapter is up already! If there is any mistakes, please tell me. ^^ I hope that you all like this chapter. Bye~