neoforever

listography | vixx neo / leon (under renovation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        - NEOFOREVER - 。 AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF AN UNKNOWN BOY 。   summary   Cha Hakyeon... ... You truly are a genius.   STATUS

COMPLETED
PUBLISHED : Jan. 21, 2017


  note


Thank you to Marlia91 for introducing this yet another wonderful neo shot fic to me! HONestly, I have read neoforever's other written fics already and i especially like sin? and 50 reasons why i hate cha hakyeon in which i'll be adding here in my list soon. I never knew that neoforever had written a new fic, i'm sorry i have missed this. So i'm really thankful that you suggested this fic to me! ^^ My insight for this shot fic? First of all, At first i was honestly discourage to read this till the end because i was really confused and i couldn't understand, and didn't know where the shot was going. but as i continued to read it, It was honestly so deep and mysterious to read. the words used are just too deep to understand, and really, mysterious. (sorry for my redundancy but really i have no other words to describe this fic). it makes you think so hard of what is happening for you to understand. it is a beautiful fic. just like what the author wrote in her note, it isn't like the typical cliche stories you read everyday with flying colors and dancing unicorns drenched in romance. The story has its own color that makes it really unique than the other stories that i have read alr. so i suggest you read it till the end!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter