Chapter 01

→ Wip Project || Source Music Entertainment Co-ed Project || Apply Open!! || Story Start!!

Chapter 01

"Oppa, What happen there?" A voice of maknae of maknae, Nabi asks one of leader line, Woozin aka Pixel's leader cause when she arrive their practice room for practice their pre-debut single first stage but she found a dark aura at one corner of the room.

"Well, don't asks me like you don't know a causes maknae-ah." But the one who answer is Sungjun, one of their triple treat.

"I know oppa. I just wanna confirm that it is a same cause." Nabi accept and walk toward her Screen Shot's parent-like unnie, Min-U and Aejeong who one of them involve in cause of dark aura.

"Unnie~~ How your practice today?" Nabi asks her unnie cause she need to go to school in the morning.

"It's good Nabi-ah. We practice for our pre-debut single but I don't know why Ridwhan oppa always send dark aura toward me." Min-U said her curious. It occur since they know they will debut in same project and official annouce about reduce members of Screen Shot from 5 to 4. Nabi raise her eyebows and turn to asks Aejeong by her eyes and got shake her head as answer.

"You know even Minsoo look talent and insight but she blank and slow with emotion." J.Hyo who just move herself to her group whisper to their maknae who she know what is a thing the youngest curious about.

"Unnie? You sleepy again?" J.Hyo asks her only unnie in the group who already land her head on Min-U's right shoulder and also hug the younger arm as her side pillow. Well, Only in today practice, her only unnie was in sleepy stage for 3 times now.

"Today practice is too heavy. I'm older than you Jihyo-ah." Aejeong said sleepily and she still close her eyes.

"Unnie, you only 23, not that old. Don't acts like you are 50 something." Min-U said and that make another girls laugh with it.

"Girls, we will start our practice again in 30 minutes." Woozin walk toward the girls who happy chatting together.

"But I'm hungry." Nabi look up and said to the other leader of them.

"You got 30 minutes more Nabi-ah. You can got to store for a few snack." Woozin suggest and it make J.Hyo got an idea before wipster to Nabi. After Nabi got it, she run toward Ridwhan before drag him out to go to store with her.

​"Anyone need something?" Ridwhan said randomly.

​"Bubble Tea for me. If not have, just a milk tea and water. For Sungjun, No Sugar Green Tea, right?" Woozin answer and also for one of his close friend that got nob from him

​"Stawberry juice for me and plus two more green tea." J.Hyo answer for another girls who she also know a thing that they always want.

"Oh!! For snacks are up to you maknae and hyung." Sungjun end with his word before the two leave a practice room. 

"That is great idea Jihyo." Sungjun thumb up to the girl rapper who response with small proud smirk. But when they look back to situation in front of them, they give eyes conversation to each other.

The situation is a small love triangle of both leader and blank Min-U. They know that the leaders got a crush on her and both of them show it out but only a thing that make everything more difficult is Min-U never notice it even from Aejeong show off it a lot and a lot by always stick with the younger and do a lot of (than another) skinship with her.

​And in Woozin side, Even he show off with bugging and teasing but it also look special than another girls. He even stop the girl when she over practicing to ruin her health.

​Well, It look like not much good situation in group but it's good that both Aejeong and Woozin didn't got bad relationship cause it trend to better than another love triangle.

​We can said that most of Wip project members (include Minjung and J.Ro) got in group love interest. Only Sungjun who still stick with his lovely bestfriend and his love, the angle of AOA, Kim Seolhyun.

​"Oppa. Did you got any comment about my dance before?" J.Hyo who want the situation become brighter. She asks Woozin who is the best dancer of them. Woozin turn to the younger and pause to thing a little bit.

​"You doing good in overall but you always one step miss when song come to the hook." If it about dance, Woozin will immediately focus and serious about it. He walk toward a sterio before open the song and start demonstate in a thing that he comment to her.

​"Minsoo, I think you need to waks Aejeong noona up and go to wash her face before we continue practice cause she won't fresh enough if just wake and immediate practice." Sungjun suggest this closefriend and got nob from the girl who agree with him.

​"Unnie, let's go to wash your face and for a toilet." Min-U wake her unnie up before got small glow from the older before they going out for do their thing.

​"Ah. Too complex relationship." Sungjun speak with himself before go to join dance practice with Woozin and J.Hyo.


Author's Note : Sorry for long time and short chapter. I just want you to know briefly relationship about them ^^ Please comments to cheer me up for next chapter.