Chapter 3

Sweet Like You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Word Count; 1,068

YOU

 

All the food was long gone after thirty minutes, Jin ordered more food, I think four more dishes. Yoongi feeling guilty, payed for half the meal, even though Jin insisted. Although we expected them to part ways with us afterwards, they kind of stayed with us. That was until Jiae had to leave. It was already nine and I had some papers at home to finish. Not assignments, more like homework. It was due around two weeks but I decided to finish it earlier, that way, I’d have more free time.

 

Jin looked at his watch, “Yerin-ah, don’t you have papers to finish?”

 

I nodded back, “I’ll take you home then.”

 

“It’s fine, take Jisoo home,” I politely declined. Jisoo was shocked, if she didn’t make the move, I will. “Aniyo, it’s fine. I live close by, I can just walk,” she shook her head. Now it was Jin who shook his head, “Pabo, it’s late. I’ll drive you, both.” 

 

“No, it’s totally fine,” I waved, looking around trying to find an excuse to not ruin the plan I had in mind, then it clicked, “Yoongi. Yoongi can take me back right? Plus, I have stuff to buy.”

 

Jin raised his eyebrow, “Are you sure?”

 

I nodded back, eagerly. “Just go before you have to pay even more for the ticket.”

 

“Okay? Let’s go Jisoo-ah.”

 

Jisoo glared at me. What the hell?

 

For your own good, idiot.

 

She rolled her eyes and sighed. She gave up on trying to fight me. “See ya then,” she waved. “Bye!” I waved back.

 

Turning around, I saw Yoongi still standing there. “You’re still here?”

 

“Yeah? I mean, you did ask if I could take you home, right?”

 

He actually thought I meant that?

 

“Umm. I was just trying to get them two together, alone. Sorry.”

 

“Well, I don’t care if you don’t mean it. It’s late and for one girl to walk around by herself at night isn’t safe,” I stared at him in wide eyes, “I’m doing this for you parents. They might get worried.”

 

I chuckled and he looked back confused, “Sorry. Umm, I don’t live with my parents. In fact they’re overseas in Japan for business, won’t be back for quite some time.”

 

“Oh,” was all he said.

 

At this point, I thought he would really leave but, he didn’t. 

 

“Well, still. It’s unsafe and what if Seokjin hyung asks? He’ll probably kill me if I said I didn’t take you home even though you said so.”

 

I stood there thinking, he does have a point.

Please log in to read the full chapter