chapter 16

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i dedicated this chapter for my first voters Kpoplover215 and to all my readers who always leave their comments :) GOD bless you

Naeun just finish her shower when soeun enter her room with teary eyes

“naeun is that true that taemin now in relationship with sulli?”

Naeun look at her little sister, yeah she should realize the person that will got hurt because of taemin action is his fan and one of his fans is naeun little sister, soeun.

“I don’t know for sure but it seems like that” naeun cares soeun hairs

Soeun cry “what can I do now naeun? I love him”

Naeun just sigh and keep cares her sister hairs, somehow naeun can understand soeun feeling.

In the next day soeun decide not to come to school, she said she not ready to look at taemin. Naeun mom ask what happen to soeun swollen face and naeun tell her about taemin, the longest conversation that she have with her mother in the past few years.

Naeun keep her head down, if she can naeun want to join soeun for skip her school but she can’t. naeun saw taemin red car past her and she can she sulli sit in taemin passenger sit.

Naeun enter her class, half full. Naeun eyes searching for soojung but she can only find kai wo sit in silent like usual. Naeun look at her own place and find taemin, he’s sleep. Naeun just put her on her sit when she look soojung walk in to her class with furious expression, naeun knew smoothing will happen.

“kim jongin !!!” soojung scream, thrown a thick paper in kai face, make him startled.

drama begin. Naeun heart speaks

“I already finish our assignment ALONE!” pressure alone word “and you!” soojung point kai that still with his flat face, his like add gasoline in the flame, soojung flames.

Soojung exhale, she really want to strangle kai now “just bring this to Mr. Park, it’s all you can do for pay to me because I still put you name in that papers” soojung chuckle “I knew since the first time I can’t count you, gosh finally I can free from you. Don’t need to thank me, just stay away from me”

Soojung turn her body, apparently she just come to school for bring her assignment and go home. But, kai hold her hand.

Kai face is furious “take back your ty assignment soojung because I already gave to Mr. Park OUR assignment and I put your name too, don’t need to thank me just except the fact that you can never escape from me, NEVER” and kai walk pout from their class room

Soojung frozen, all their classmates still can believe their eyes and ears. That was the longest words that came from kai mouths. Naeun blinks her eyes, she run to soojung and hug her, naeun can feel soojung cold body, her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter