chapter 14

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun stoned watching taemin back, not in a million chance naeun ever think that taemin well that almighty taemin will falling in love with her, she feel happy inside I meant who will not happy if someone who handsome and the most smart guy in her school falling in love with her. But naeun must be realistic, she not have time for romance, if she have that person shouldn’t be taemin because her sister love him and naeun not want to hurt soeun by take taemin. Naeun shoulder drop, feel like another burden just put in her shoulder, all she can do is sighing.

Naeun not go back to her home she can’t face soeun, somehow she feel guilty toward her little sister. Instead naeun come to soojung house, she need soojung advice.

“sit and say to why you look like zombie now naeun?” soojung take towel and dry naeun hairs

Naeun show up in sojung room with pale skin, soojung gasp in shock but she said nothing and just leading naeun to shower.

“speak naeun I can’t read your mind”

Naeun keep sigh, make soojung furious. She slap naeun back head “ouch!”

“now tell me”

Naeun look at soojung “he confess to me”

“who?”

Naeun sigh “taemin”

A smirk show up at soojung face “finally he did that”

Naeun look at soojung “oh don’t give me that face naeun, he like you and I knew it since long-long time ago”’

“tell me the detail how that jerk confess to you” soojung chuckle

Naeun roll her eyes and telling soojung everything.

Soojung nodding her head, try to analysis naeun story “so that bastard crazy in love with you”

“I don’t know” naeun bite her lower lip

Soojung roll her eyes “do you like taemin, naeun?”

“what! She is the boy that soeun like”

“I don’t ask about soeun feeling. I ask do you like lee taemin?”

“ehm… no” naeun bite her lips

Soojung look naeun straight to naeun eyes “are you sure”

“ye… yes”

“! you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter