final

A Change of Your Look

Mingyu and Solbin had just gone back from the set of film shooting Mingyu did that day and it was eight at night when they came into their house. Both of them did not speak to each other after the brief conversation they made during their way to home about Solbin's condition. They were busy with their own minds, their own feelings.

"Sol..." Mingyu called Solbin who just came back fron their shared room with a towel in her hand. "You're so quiet tonight. What's happened?"

Solbin did not give a direct answer but she walked closer to Mingyu with a tired look on her face. She breathed his scent once she was just a step in front of Mingyu then she wrapped the towel around his neck. "Your smell's bad," she said in a flat tone. "You better have a shower if you want to sleep with me."

"Don't you need a shower too?" asked Mingyu as he wrapped his arms around Solbin's neck and leaned his forehead on hers with his eyes fixated on hers. "We can have a shower together," he said with a naughty smile on his face in hope he would make Solbin chuckle.

Unfortunately, Solbin was not in a good mood. She pulled her body away from Mingyu and then she shook her head in response to Mingyu's request. "I'll take a shower after you," she said sternly.

Mingyu let a heavy sigh involuntary as his smile flattened. "Are you really all-right, Sol?" he asked again for the nth time as he looked at Solbin with concern.

Solbin nodded and gave him a faint smile. "I am," she said. "Now, go to the bathroom!"

Mingyu nodded weakly. After he gave a peck on Solbin's cheek, he walked to the bathroom with heavy steps.

 

***

 

Mingyu still kept on thinking what had bothered Solbin that made she look so different that day as he rubbed his body with soap in the bathroom. He was so worried about her and it mader him got a headache. It was so clear that Solbin was not fine at all, but he just did not know why.

As he brushed his teeth, Mingyu recalled what had happened that day.

Solbin and he were together doing their activities from they woke up until now. Solbin made them breakfast and she looked so happy when she did that. She did not forget to give him a morning kiss too. She prepared everything for today's shooting and she still looked happy. Then both of them off to the shooting set. Solbin was happy too when she greeted all the staff. She was happy when we had lunch break together. When did she start to change? Mingyu wondered then he rinsed the foam in his mouth with a cup of water.

Ah! Is that because of today's scene? Mingyu guessed after he finished taking a shower. I had a kissing scene with my acting partner today. Mingyu was sure that that was the reason Solbin looked different that day because when the shooting was done, she did not look happy at all. So, it's my fault to make her like that? Mingyu sighed heavily then he opened the bathroom door and he walked to his shared room to change his clothes.

In their shared room, Solbin was on her phone when Mingyu walked in. She glanced at him for a while before she took a towel to have a shower. But before she could leave the room, Mingyu caught her wrist. "I want to have a shower, Gyu," she said to Mingyu in hope he would let go of her hand.

"I'm sorry…" said Mingyu weakly.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry, Sol…" Mingyu repeated as he looked at Solbin with a sad look. He let go of her hand to held it tightly. "I shouldn't have kissed her."

"That's your job," said Solbin as she looked at Mingyu with an understanding look. "I can understand."

"But it did hurt you… didn't it?" asked Mingyu and he knew that it did even though Solbin did not answer. "Oh, Sol… I'm so sorry…" Mingyu pulled Solbin to his embrace and he hugged her tight. "You could have stopped me…"

"And made the director mad at me because I ruined the shoot? No, thanks. I'm not like you," said Solbin with a chuckle in his arms. "You just do your job, Gyu. You're an actor. You have to act like the director says to you. Don't mind me." She caressed his back softly to calm him.

"I don't want to see you like this, Sol…" Mingyu broke the hug to see Solbin's face. "You look so lost, sad, lifeless… just because of a single kissing scene…"

"I'm okay now," cut Solbin as she smiled at him. "I'm glad you're aware of my feelings… thank you. It seems like I can't accept what's happened today, but eventually I will, right?"

Mingyu smiled in response. He was happy to see Solbin smile again. "Should I stop accepting a film with a kissing scene in it?"

"You don't have to..."

Even though Solbin had said it, Mingyu knew exactly what it meant. "I'll talk about it with my manager then," he cut with a wider smile. "I like to make you jealous, but I don't like to see you being sad." Mingyu pinched Solbin's cheeks playfully.

Solbin pouted as she freed her cheeks from Mingyu's hands. "I'm not jealous at all," she said confidently.

"Oh, yeah?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow in response. "Fine! I'll accept a kiss-" He could not finish his words as his lips were shut by Solbin's. He was flusttered by the sudden action, but then he smiled between the kiss.

"Don't…" said Solbin weakly as she looked at Mingyu with plea. "Don't kiss any other woman but me… eung?"

Mingyu could not say no when Solbin had showed that kicked-puppy-like face so he just kissed her in response. "I can't promise, but I'll try…" he whispered teasingly in her ear that made him slapped. Mingyu chuckled.

Solbin then was about to walked out of their room, but Mingyu caught her wrist again. "I want to have a shower," she said.

"Nah, you can have it later," Mingyu smiled at her then he leaned into Solbin to whisper in her ear again. "I want to have a lovely moment with my wife."

Solbin blushed madly at the words. She knew exactly. what was going to happen soon. "But I haven't had a shower…"

"You can have it later," said Mingyu as he ped Solbin's dress. "You're going to get dirtier after what I'll do to you."

Solbin was about to protest but she gasped instead when she was successfully undressed and carried in Mingyu's arms to their bed. She could only hold onto his neck and burried her face on the crook of his neck in embarrassment. "I hate you, Kim Mingyu," she murmured once she was laid on the bed with Mingyu on top of her. She could not help not to stare at his almost body since he just had a towel around his waist at the time and it made her face even redden.

"I just try to give my best apology to my wife," Mingyu shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. Then he kissed Solbin's lips again, more passionately than before, and he was more than happy when she deppened the kiss by pushing his face to her.

 

***

 

A/N: hah! I did it again heol… I just can't help to think about Laboum and Seventeen (Solbin and Mingyu precisely hehe) because their comebacks are near!!! they will promote their albums in the same time omg!!! TvT please, support my babies~~ btw this story was inspired by my own previous work title Unexpectedly. You can check it on my list hehe... anw thanks for reading! *bow* :))