Episode Two

His future – Her present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016

“Ahhh!!!”

Yongsun startled as she heard a scream coming to his brother’s room as she is preparing for their breakfast. She stops on her doing and went to Changwook room.

*Knock knock*

“Oppa, is everything alright?” Yongsun asks as she’s in front of his room still the door is closed. Changwook stood up and slightly opens the door were his head can be seen only by Yongsun.

“Oh Yongsunnie~ uhmm… everything’s fine. Yes, fine.” Changwook answered stuttering in his words.

“Ok” Yongsun said as she looks at his brother confusedly.

“I’ll be there in a sec.” Changwook said assuring Yongsun that his fine then he closed the door.

Yongsun went back to the kitchen area, “But I definitely heard his scream… oh well” she said as she continued on preparing their breakfast.

Changwook POV

I take a deep sigh as I closed the door then I turn around and look at her again. There she was staring at me in confusion and diverted her eyes away from me as she scanned my room instead. I didn’t move an inch closer to her for she might do something to me so I stayed right where I am then silence envelop us for a second.

The sunlight beams towards the window and it lighten up my whole room that’s where I get to see her face clearly; she has a pale skin, a deer like eyes, and she also has a pretty smile I guess then I snapped myself out of it, I cleared my throat and gathered up myself.

“Hey you, what are you doing in my room and how do you get in here?” I asked her with a superior tone of mine.

“Uhmm… I really don’t know how I get in here it’s just that I was in the library doing my work then I read the book I found about time travel something then everything brighten up and when I woke up I was in here.” She explained as she remembered every bit of it in her memory.

I look at her weirdly for I can’t understand every word she said to me but I saw in her eyes that she’s telling a truth so to clarify her sayings and also to believe her I asked her some proof.

“So can I see the book that brought you in here?” I ask as I lay my hand in front.

She search in her place then looks at me “About that, I think I’ve lost it.” She said in a worried tone as I accidentally take a deep breath.

“Oppa, breakfast is ready.” I heard Yongsun calling at me. I went an inch closer to her and lower at her level.

“Just stay here and don’t even make a noise, ok” I told her as she nodded back and I step outside my room.

------------------------------------------

“How’s school?” Changwook asked Yongsun as he takes a bite on his food while looking at her.

“I just joined an organization because of Moonbyul our student body president.” Yongsun told her brother as she finished her food. Changwook half smiled as he heard what Yongsun said.

“What organization it is?” Changwook asked further as he place down his chopstick waiting for her answer. Yongsun takes a deep breath as she blurted out “Music” while looking down, Changwook startled as he heard Yongsun.

“So you sing again?” Changwook asked while looking at his sister dearly. “No, I just played the piano that’s all.” Yongsun stated as she looks up and plastered a smile. Yongsun never sing again when their parents died for she insists that she’s the one who cause their death, for it happened on the day of her recital when she was 13 of age.

“How about you oppa?” Yongsun turns to ask so that changwook would not interrogate her more.

“Same old day” Changwook answered uninterestingly. “You’re so boring oppa.” Yongsun said sarcasticly then the two laughed on.

Yoona POV

*greungg~*

‘I’m hungry’ I thought as I hold my stomach and stood up on the bed. I roamed the room for a bit and you can see that it is definitely a man’s room because of the interior but it’s quite clean and organized compared to my room.

“I’m bored and hungry at the same time, how long will I stay in his room?” I said as I stood at the door then an idea comes into my mind.

“I guess just a little peek would do.” Then I tried to open the door slightly to be able to see what they are doing. I saw the guy smiling while I just can see the girl’s back and it seems that they’re having a conversation, as I tried to get a clear vision of them I saw a pair of dagger eyes looking at me saying that I should get back and locked the door. I awkwardly smiled and softly closed the door.

‘That guy’ I thought as I sat again on his bed.

------------------------------------------

“Uhmm… Oppa, you sure you’re okay?” Yongsun asked his brother who diversely change his gaze towards her.

“Of course, I’m alright” Changwook answered “About the scream I heard…” Yongsun added on but Changwook interrupted her in mid sentence.

“Yongsunnie~, you’ll be late in school.” Changwook butted in showing a sly smile of him. “Ok, oppa.” Yongsun replied and then she stood up.

‘Phew ~ that was close, what is she trying to do?’ Changwook thought as she saw the woman pee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter