Episode One

His future – Her present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2016

Changwook wakes up early to cook for their breakfast for it was his schedule today. He and Yongsun made a household schedule for the two of them ever since their both parents died in a plane crash 7 years ago already. Changwook went first to Yongsun’s room to check her and proceed to the kitchen area before he goes off to his work.

Changwook POV

“Alright, I’m finished in here.” I said as I placed the food on the table. Today I need to go to work very early for our supervisor called us because of an important assignment. I placed a note in the table informing Yongsun that I went ahead first.

I went to my room for the last minute to put on my necktie as I was looking for it in the cabinet a photo fell off. I picked it up, look at it and then heave a sighed and put it back under my clothes.

‘It’s been 3 years already when she left me…’ I thought as I closed my room and went outside our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kring ~ Kring~*

Yongsun woke up and switch off the alarm clock. It was another ordinary Monday morning wherein she will go to class. Yongsun prepared herself and went in the kitchen area to take her breakfast as she reached the table she saw a note along the covered food.

Yongsun ah~ I’m going off to work extra early so eat all the food in the table. Arrasso.

“tsk~ Oppa.” Yongsun blurted out and started eating the food that her oppa cooked.

Yongsun arrived at her classroom on time for it was only a one ride from their neighborhood. She takes her seat last 2 rows on the back and settled in.

Yoondo POV

I’m so happy today for I can see Yongsun again. I have admired her a long time ago and it all started when I first saw her in that event where she played the piano passionately and from that day on I found myself admiring her.

As I entered our room, the first person that I look for is Yongsun and she’s still the Yongsun I know way back before. ‘She’s still pretty’ I thought as I take a last glimpse of her and went to my seat, its only 2 rows between us as I’m at the back.

“Ok class, dismissed” the teacher said and exited the room. It was their break time already and all the students dash off towards the cafeteria. Yongsun stood up and went ahead bringing along the packed food she brought at the convenient store. Yongsun is known for school as the quiet-cold type person for she never mingles with other and always being alone but no one dared to bully her for she’s one of among the top students in their level.

Yongsun went to her favorite place wherein a grand piano was placed on the center of the room. She takes a sit and started playing it. Little did Yongsun know that Yoondo followed her and saw her entered the room. Yoondo take a small peek for he doesn’t want her to know that he was here listening as Yongsun played the piano and then he was lost in his state.

Yongsun POV

All the students was at the bulletin board for the club/organization has begun and everyone can choose what they like to joined in. for the past 2 years, I’ve never been in any club for I prefer to stay away from others because of that incident. I was just passing along it when our student body president saw me and went from me.

“Yongsun, I’d like you to join our club and I don’t accept buts and ifs. Arrasso?” and then she link her arms on me and dragged me along the hallway. ‘I guess I don’t have a choice’ I thought as I heave a sigh.

*Knock knock* wherein a room and to be exact a music room then the door opened. Everyone looks at us as we were interrupting their conversation or should I say a meeting.

“Guys I’d like you to meet our new member, t he pianist prodigy Ji Yongsun.” Moonbyul announced and everyone welcomed me with a clap. I’m not to use in this kind of socialization but I managed to say ‘hi’ although it’s a bit awkward.

Yoondo widen his eyes in disbelief for there she was standing in front of him. He manages to walks towards her and introduced his self.

“Hello Yongsun, I’m Nam Yoondo th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter