Final

The Beautiful Voice

"Don't overwork yourself, Soonyoung-ah" The seniors called out as they shuffled out of the dance room. 

"Ne sunbae" Soonyoung replied. 

•••~|~•••

Of course, Soonyoung paid no heed to his sunbaes words and ended up collapsing after the song finished. Panting, he reached to turn off the music blaring through the speakers. With a towel wrapped around his neck, Soonyoung left the studio.
As he was locking up, a soft melodic voice floated through the hallway. He paused. Soonyoung recognized one of the voices as Seungkwan but the second was unfamiliar. Following the voices, Soonyoung walked up the one of the vocal rooms. 

When the stranger started to sing, Soonyoung felt his heart speed up. 

"You say, you say
Geudaewa naega hamkke
Bureugon haetdon I norae" 

And then Seungkwan came in, his unique voice complementing the strangers perfectly. 

"Honjain bamimyeon I stay"

Soonyoung's eyes widened when the strangers voice started singing again. And without noticing, he slid down the door and sat on the floor. The hardwood door cooling his heated back. 

"Saranghae, saranghae 
Eonjena ireohge neoreul gidarigo isseo" 

Still stuck in a trance, Soonyoung didn't notice that the song ended until the door opened and he flopped onto floor. Looking up, he met the amused eyes of Boo Seungkwan. 

"Hey Soonyoung hyung, what are you doing? *gasp* Were you spying on us?!" 

Immediately, Soonyoung jumped up, "No! Don't think that" he whined. 

Seungkwan gave him an unimpressed look. 

Soonyoung's eyes darted to the stranger standing awkwardly behind them. 

"Hmm? Oh yeah! Hyung, this is Lee Seokmin, he transferred a couple of days ago and---" 

But Soonyoung stopped paying attention and every thought went out the window because Lee Seokmin, with the voice of an angel, was giving him a breath-taking smile. His heart stuttered. 

Momentarily speechless, Soonyoung could only mumble a quiet hello. This made Seungkwan extremely irritated. 

"Hyung!" He scolded. 

Startled, Soonyoung's eyes quickly darted to Seungkwan. He then seemed to shake off some sort of spell and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Kwon Soonyoung, dance major" 

Seungkwan nodded, satisfied. 

When Seokmin gave him another blinding smile, Soonyoung suddenly felt on cloud 9. Then he felt himself get self-conscious. Having just finished dance practice, he was covered in sweat and probably reeked and here was this extremely attractive man with the voice of an angel. He never felt smaller. 

"Well I, uh have to go... Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow" Soonyoung then fled the scene, determined to not make an even bigger fool of himself. 

•••~|~•••

"One coffee please" Soonyoung ordered. 

"Soonyoung-ssi?" A familiar voice called out behind him . Turning around, he saw Seokmin. His heart stuttered. 

"N-no need for all that formality, Soonyoung is fine" 

"Okay, Soonyoung" Seokmin announced, a wide grin splitting his face. 

•••~|~•••
And that's how Soonyoung ended up sitting with Seokmin and Seungkwan for coffee. 

Soonyoung refused to look at Seungkwan and instead focused on the singer in front of him. Seungkwan kept shooting him sly looks though, which he ignored. Then he felt something kick his leg. 

Seokmin gave him a concerned look when he cried out suddenly. 

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" 

"Fine, just ah...bumped my...knee" He answered lamely. 

Seokmin gave him a relieved smile before turning back to Seungkwan. When he was looking away, Soonyoung glared at Seungkwan before kicking him in the shin. This time, Seungkwan remained silent but it easy to see the pain in his eyes. Soonyoung struggled holding in his laugh. 

"I'll be right back" Seungkwan announced, leaving the table. Soonyoung's eyes widened slightly. Why would Seungkwan leave now? He thought in a rush. His eyes darted everywhere in the cafe besides to Seokmin. 

"Soonyoung," Seokmin started, slightly nervous. Soonyoung looked up to him, "Would you like meet again tomorrow? But just us this time, no offence to Seungkwan,"

"I'm offended! But I know when I'm third wheeling" Seungkwan suddenly exclaimed.  

Soonyoung smiled. This is actually easier than I thought. 

"Sure" 

"Oh finally" Seungkwan breathed, "I thought you'd never ask him"