Final

It's Annoying...

Everywhere Minghao looked, Junhui was there. On posters, on buildings and he was even talked about in class. 

"...Have you seen Wen Junhui's new movie?..."
"...So handsome..." 
"...I saw him once..."

Minghao just wanted to cover his ears and leave. They were at school to learn, yet even the teachers gushed on and on about the "hot, young actor". Minghao groaned and earned a few annoyed stares. He ignored them. 

"...What's so great about Wen Junhui?..." he mumbled. 

Unfortunately for him, some of the fangirls heard. 

"What's so great about him?!" She shrieked. 

Then another added, "He's only the most wanted actor in China and overseas"

"He's also our age" One sighed. 

Minghao threw on his hood and covered his face, trying desperately to tune them out. Luckily, the bell rang. With practised ease, he gathered his things and was out the door before they could bombard him some more "facts". 

In the next class, the people were slightly more subdued but whispers of "Wen Junhui" still prevailed. 

Minghao had (almost) nothing against Wen Junhui but hearing about him everyday, at school, outside and even at home, got annoying. All day, it was either his new movie or his new magazine. Even the latest talk-show he's been in was discussed. But what really annoyed Minghao, was celebrity gossip. Who was Wen Junhui dating? Him and his latest co-star had amazing chemistry...They look so good together....

All of it annoyed him. 

Wen Junhui isn't a superhero, he's human, just like the rest of us, Minghao thought darkly. 

•••~|~•••
How come you're not home yet??? 

Minghao scowled, reading the text over again before replying. He's been ignored all day and people would not shut up about dating rumours. 

I'll be home at 6. I have practice

Not even a second passed before his phone exploded with upset emojis followed by a call. 

"I told you I have practice" He repeated, answering the phone. 

"But why? It's not everyday I'm able to come home," The other whined. Minghao let a small smile escape as he entered the dojo. He walked into the change rooms, phone in one hand and bags in his other. He gave distracted hellos to the other students in the room, only half listening to the person on the phone. 

"Minghao,"

"Hmm?" He answered. 

"You're ignoring me" Minghao could hear the pout in his voice. 

"I have to go to practice, do you want me to pick something?" He answered, changing the topic. 

"...no... I'll make dinner...see you..." Minghao felt slightly bad when he hung up but he should know that Minghao is very busy as well. With one last glance to his phone, Minghao left for practice. 

•••~|~•••
As Minghao unlocked the door, he braced himself for the smell of burnt food but instead, he was surprised. Walking farther into the apartment, Minghao was greeted by the sight of a beautiful dinner spread out on the table. 

"Minghao?" A voice called from the kitchen. 

"Hey," Minghao answered as he entered. 

Junhui turned around at the sound of his voice and smiled. Minghao walked up to him before wrapping his arms around Junhui's waist. 

"I missed you" Minghao sighed, burying his face in the others shirt. 

"Didn't sound like it..." Junhui mumbled. Minghao grinned. He could be so cute. 

"I'm sorry~" 

Junhui sighed before saying, "Come on, let's eat" 

•••~|~•••
After dinner, the two sat together on the couch with a movie playing in the background. 

"How come you were ignoring me?" Junhui whispered. 

"Mmmm...I wasn't ignoring you" Minghao whispered back, hiding his face and playing with Junhui's shirt. 

Junhui was silent for awhile after that, before he started chuckling. 

"Are you upset about all the dating rumours?" 

Minghao froze, his whole body tensing up. But he didn't reply. 

"Awe, don't be jealous~" Junhui cooed, "I'm yours~" 

Minghao remained silent until Junhui snuggled closer to him. He started to laugh as Junhui acted more and more cute. 

"I know that, I just...don't like how close you seem to them..." he trailed off. 

Junhui smiled down at him and Minghao was again reminded of just how in love he was. 

Together, they lay on the couch and, sure, maybe Minghao does get a bit jealous but can you blame him? Junhui is surrounded by beautiful and talented actors and actresses all the time. He's allowed to get annoyed. Fortunately for him though, Junhui will always be there to reassure him. 
 
"I love you" Minghao whispered. Junhui smiled. 

"I love you too"