Chapter 2

Mrs Event Planner

Taeyong went to the mart alone with his mask on also a hoddie to cover his face. People doesn’t recognize him but people around start feeling curios and keep looking at him. He always walking outside alone without being caught but today its feel different. He feels that he will get caught by fans today. So he rushing enter the mart and take his favorites coffee and bread and went to the counter. When he about to pay, someone bump his shoulder.

“Aww! Sorry”, she apologizes.

Taeyong just nodded his head twice without looking at her face. The cashier at the counter suddenly say, “Huh!! Are you Taeyong? Lee Taeyong who will act in that drama with Suzy right? You rally Lee Taeyong right?”

Oh oh this is bad. They recognize me. How can they?

“Can you please hurry up. I..I..have something important to do. I..I..am not Lee Taeyong. I’m not. Hurry!” , Taeyong raise his voice. He is sweating. People start gathered around them one by one. Taeyong panicks.

What should I do now?

“I know its you, Lee Taeyong. I’m your number 1 fan” she doesn’t want to lose.

What if I just run? But how? There are so many people here. Its too late. Oh no, someone help! If I getting caught by them, my maneger will kill me right away .

“If you’re not Le Taeyong, proves it. Open your mask”. Everyone there start whispering to each other. Then someone grabs his hand and drag him out from the mart while running. The people at the mart are mostly high school students trying to chase them.

“Can you run a little bit faster?”, she said while panting.

“Hey miss, where you want to bought me?”, Taeyong also panting.

“I’m trying to help here so shut up”,she said.

Taeyong just follow her pace until their gap with the chaser getting bigger. They hid in a woman restroom and locked the door. They sit on the floor while panting. Taeyong look at her and he surprised.

“Seohyun?” Taeyong asked.

Seohyun lift her face, “Yes, Lee Taeyong. Now you recognize me?”. She laughs while panting and it make her cough so bad.

“Yah, are you okay?”. Taeyong went out from the restroom and he makes sure that there is nobody there before went to the vending machine near the restroom. He buy two mineral water.

 

 


 

 

“Here, my treat”, Taeyong smile and hands her the mineral water. Seohyun smirk.

“Ya, after so long we don’t see each other, you just treat me this? It is not fair”, she pouted.

“Ya, I will treat you better after this but not now okay?”

“Hahahaha relax. I’m just kidding”, Seohyun giggled then she elbowing him. “Yah, how can you get caught by your fans? “.

“I don’t even know. Maybe my outfit today is too much for normal people who like going for a walk”

He is using glitter blue hoddie.

“This hoodie is really too much. Artist also doesn’t wear this kind of fashion this day. It is too old fashion”, Seohyun make a funny face.

“”Aish, you’re still the same Seo Joo Hyun when we’re in high school. Still like to mocks me a lot”, he pouted.

“Whatever Yonggie-ah”, she ruffles his hair.

“Ahhhh, I miss it. I miss it when you touch my hair like that. Also I miss it when you call me Yonggie”.

Seohyun laugh at Taeyong face.

“I miss you too. We never met up after we finished our high school. So today it is like meeting my own brother who is missing for a long time”. Her eyes start to teary.

“Ya ya! Cry baby. Don’t cry infront of me. If you did I will cry too”, he trying to hold his tears.

“Can I hug you?” Seohyun come near him.

He nod and open his arms for her. She hugs him tightly. Their relationship is not like what other people think. Its more like a brother-sister relationship. They are so close to each other. Beside Baekhyun and Taehyung, Seohyun is also a very precious person in his life. But then she releases the hug. She makes a funny face.

“Did you realize?” She asked.

“What?” Taeyong ask innocently.

“We are in the restroom hahaha. Someone might catch you entering a woman restroom”. Taeyong just laugh.

“So, I think we should go out from here”. Seohyun nod and put his mask for him.

“So, where should we go? I have so many stories to tell you”, she said excitedly and jump like a rabbit.

“I don’t think I can make it today. Sorry, Hyun-ah. Maybe next time? I come and pick you up”

Seohyun just nod, “I understand. Our Yonggie is now an artist. Promise okay?”. Taeyong nodded. Then he takes out his phone and gives it to her.

“Put your number. It will be easy for me to contact you after this”.

Seohyun take it from him and press the keypad. Then,she make a missed call other phone.

“I got it”, she gives his phone back.

“Okay I got to go but first can you hlp me to check if there’s somebody outside?”

 


 

 

Taehyung flips his high school album and he stop when he found a picture which is just him and Suzy. He smiles and creasing her face.

I love you Suzy-ah. I want us to get married faster. Get many kid together. I want all people around the world to know that you are mine. Always be mine.

Someone knock the door and it makes Taehyung startled.

“Yah, what are you doing?”, Taeyong sit beside Taehyung.

“Nothing”, Taehyun close the album. “Where are you going? I expect you will get back earlier. Going walk to somewhere far?”

Taeyong giggled and shook his head. Taeyong tell him about what happened to him from A to Z.

Taehyung smirk, “You must be lucky that your childhood friends are here when it happened”.

“Yeah, God bless her”, Taeyong smile but then he slaps his head.

“Why?” Taehyung asked.

“Remember when I said I know someone professional to handle Taengoo’s birthday?. Taehyung nodded.

“She’s the one that I mean. I forgot to ask her”, Taeyong pout.

“Nevermind, you can give her number to manager hyung. He can handle it”.

“Okay, I want to shower. My body stinks so bad”, Taeyong makes his funny face again. “ Oh, by the way where is Baekhyun hyung? Shooting?” he asked.

“Nope, h have a photo-shoot today at Busan”

“Busan? How dare he doesn’t tell me first?”

“He have to take his flight earlier today before you wake up so he just lift me a note”. “Taeyong pout.

“Yahh, stop making that face. Go shower!”. Taehyung throw the pillow at him. Taeyong just laugh.

 


 

                                       

The stylist wipes Baekhyun’s sweat on his cheek. He did a photo-shoot in mid-summer so its kinda hot. The photo-shoot finished earlier than expected. So, he wants to go for a ride around Busan before going back to Seoul. “Hyung, can I drive today?”, Baekhyun ask his manager who trying to put on the seatbelt.

“Are you serious? I think you’re the laziest person who doesn’t want to drive and always sleep beside me”.

“Not today hyung. I want to find something. So, can I?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Of course you can. So that’s mean that I can sleep while you’re driving”.

“Not now, hyung. You have to show me the direction. I don’t feel familiar with this place”, Baekhyun said.

“Ya, just used GPS and you just have to follow the instruction”.

The manager went out the car and exchange the sit with Baekhyun. Baekhyun went to the driver sit happily and put on the seatbelt.

“So, hyung. Did you know any boutique who sells a nice dress for a girl?”

“Seriously Baekhyun-ah?  You have a girlfriend?”

Baekhyun make an annoying face, “No, I don’t have. Just for someone. So do you know??”

“Okay, lets go”. Baekhyun smile.