Chapter 1

Mrs Event Planner

I love you, Taehyung!!  I love you, Taeyong!!   Saranghaeyo,  Baekhyun oppa!!!!!

The three man walk at the runway on the red carpet with suits. A lot of fans are very excited and there’s also a lot of flash from the camera by fans and media.

“Ohh, please welcome the three good looking actors, Taehyung, Taeyong and Baekhyun! “

The three bow to the MCs who handled the red carpet.

“So, Taehyung I heard that your drama is now well known around the world and keep being praised by fans, how you feeling?”

Taehyung take the mic from the MC “I feel very thankful to the fans who can accept and always support our drama, also felt very honored to be one of the production staff who always make a very great drama”. The fans give Taehyung a lot of applause. Taehyung bow with mannered.

“The two of you, Taeyong and Baekhyun, I heard that you are preparing for the new drama and movie?”

Baekhyun take the mic from Taehyung “Yes, I’m working for the new movie that  will come out next year and Taeyong are now filming for his new drama with a beautiful actress and Taehyung feel  so jelous. Hahaha, I’m joking”. The MC laugh and Taehyung elbowing Baekhyun with a smile.   

 


 

“Omomomo! Yeobo look at this the person who act in that drama. Aigoo, they such a pretty boy. I wish one of them will marry our daughter and then we will get a pretty and handsome grandchild. Hahaha I like it” Mrs Seo overreacts while watching the television.

“Yah, in your dream. Why they want to marry our lazy daughter? They deserve someone better than someone like her” Mr Seo drink his coffee.

“Lazy daughter? Hahaha its okay then.  At least, our daughter is pretty like me” she touches her face.

“Aigoo, you are old enough to be cute like that. I want to throw up” he just shakes his head.  Mrs. Seo slaps him on the shoulder.

“Yeobo! Aishhh, you think you’re handsome enough when you married with me? Never, with your fat belly. Tsk”

“Omma! Appa! You guys too loud. I can’t sleep” Seohyun said while rubbing her eyes came out from her bedroom.

“Yah, why you want to sleep in this hour? Its still early too sleep.  Tsk tsk, you always sleep and do nothing. Sit here with us , we are watching this program” Mrs Seo point at the television.

“What kind of program?” Seohyun sit beside her mother.

“She want you to married one of these guys” Mrs Seo point at Taehyung, Taeyong and Baekhyun.

“Ahhh!!  Not again, omma. Last day you said you want me to marry Song Jong Ki which is really crazy. Today, them??? Don’t tell me you really want me to marry a celebrity?” Mrs So nodded.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I want to sleep, goodnight!” Seohyun slam her bedroom door. Then, she open it again while popped out her head. “By the way omma, stop day dreaming. I will not marry one of them because it is so impossible okay?” then she closed it again.

 


 

Baekhyun throw a book at Taehyung face “Yah!!!”

Taehyung stop day dreaming and throw the book at Baekhyun back. “Why?!! Aishhhh”

“What you’re thinking about ha? Suzy??” Baekhyun laugh.

“Hahahaha yah! If you’re jealous with me acting with her, stop it okay. I’m not really interest. Also, we don’t even have kiss scene. Don’t worry” Taeyong poke Taehyung at his belly.

“Hmmm, why she accept to act with you? You’re not really hot like me” Taehyung cross his hand.

Taeyong laugh, “Yah, who say I’m not hot? I went to gym lately and my body muscles is no joke okay. Stop saying I’m not hot. You should say like that to Baekhyun hyung” . He point at Baekhyun who are trying to study the script on his hands.

Baekhyun put his scripts besides him and pull up his shirt while stands up “I also got an abs okay? Don’t say that to me. Tsk”. He then pull down his shirt and go to sit down bside Taehyung. “Ya, you should be relieves that Suzy accept this Yonggie to act with him than other hot actor out there. Actor nowadays is really no joke okay. They’re really handsome. Such as Nam Joohyuk, Jisoo, Song Jongki…”

“…but I’m the most handsome between right?” Taehyung look at Baekhyun with his puppy eyes.

“No comment! Ahhhh.. I am so hungry. Yonggie-ah, can you cook for us today? I miss your Kimchi Stew”, Baekhyun did an aegyo.

“Haishhh this hyung. Alright alright. Tae-ah, you don’t want?” Taeyong asked Taehyung.

“Of course… of course… I want but I’ll keep watching you ha ” Taehyung smirk at him.

“Aigoo, I know I know” he ruffles Taehyung hair.


nal neomuneomuneomu
neomuneomuneomu neomuneomuneomu
neo~muneomuneomu neomuneomuneomu
neomu johahamyeon geuttae malhaejwo

 

“Ohh, omma?” Taehyung smile.

“Tae-ah, where are you?”

“I’m at home with the guys. Why?”

“Ohhh nothing. I just want to remind you that next Wednesday is Taeyeonnie’s birthday. So, I think I want to prepare a birthday party for her. Can you help me?”

“Taeyonnie birthday? Ahhh I forgot. Thanks omma because you remind me”

Taehyung scratching his head.

“It’s okay, Tae-ah. I understand you must be busy lately. Your sister turn 19 this year so I wanna make something special for her”

“Hahaha yes. For the party don’t worry omma. I will take care of it”

“Thank you son”

He hang off his phone.

“Your omma?” Baekhyun asked

Taehyung nodded.

“Why?” Taeyong asked while chopping the onion.

Taehyung and Baekhyun sit at the kitchen counter while watching Taeyong cooking the dishes.

“She want to make a birthday party for Taengoo”

“Taeyeonnie? I think I know someone who can handle the event?” Taeyong say.

“Really? Who?” Taehyung asked.

“My school mate. She’s good. She handled many events before this” Taeyong smile at Taehyung.

“Okay, then. I will ask my manager to set an appointment for me”

Then, Baekhyun turn to Taehyung with a smile.

"Why??!" Taehyung asked while elbowing Baekhyun.

"What's wrong with your ringtone? Since when did you like cute stuff? Bahahahahahahahaha, nomu neomu neomu" He laugh. Taeyong also laugh harder while touch his stomach.

Taehyung blushing and lightly punch Baekhyun on the shoulder. "Its not me who change my ringtone. I also suprise when I heard this song yesterday. I forgot to change it back. It must be taengoo who play my phone when I went to my parents house"

"Did you think that I will trust you this time? Bahahahahahahaha" He laugh again.

"Hyungggg! Aishh, you too Yong-ah!!! Stop it." Taehyung face already red.

"Yah yah yah. stop..stop..stop it. My stomach..haha..haha hurt. The dishes is ready" Taeyong said while wiping his tears.