Puppies and Death by Pancakes?

A Unicorn Named Minimus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part II:

 

Y/N stirred in her sleep when she heard a faint squealing that sounds just like Sana and another noise that sounds suspiciously like a camera shutter going off 10 times per second.

The girl’s soft groan was muffled by something soft and warm but it was audible enough for the obnoxious squealing person to fumble with the camera out of surprise at her sound.

“Sana, please stop. You’re being too loud, you baboon” Y/N almost cried out.

“Bunny!! Wake up and tell me who this is!” Sana unsurprisingly squealed making the other wince at the loudness.

Y/N was about to ask who what is when the soft and warm solidness moaned sleepily and moved its body. And the memory of the night before dawned on her and she can feel her cheeks warming up, which she finds very confusing, because nothing happened; other than some killer cuddling with a very cuddly a person.

Y/N sat up from the sofa bed and moments later Jimin woke up and slowly looked up at the girl as he adjusted to the daylight and he smiled at the view.

Jimin thinks he could die happy now because Y/N is just so in’ breath-taking even when she has quite possibly an ape’s nest on her head and face slightly puffy from sleep or maybe it’s just him.

The guy looked from Y/N to another girl in the room, whom he recognised as the girl he saw the night before at the club. He’s not sure whether to smile or to turn into a ripe tomato, because overnight, Y/N’s shirt strap fell so much that half her chest is almost exposed.

Doesn’t exactly look normal for someone that knows he’s not dating the girl, so he sits up as well showing that he’s wearing a perfectly buttoned onesie.

“San, this is Jimin, Jimin, Sana; my housemate also the girl that ditched me cause she found a guy to spend the night with” Y/N finished with her eyes narrowed at the haphazardly dressed girl by the coffee table.

Jimin nodded his head at her with a sleepy smile while his hand unconsciously moved to Y/N’s waist under her blanket.

Y/N tried not to show it but she wants the world to stop messing with her head because Jimin’s hand feels too nice on her waist.

“Uh-uh and where exactly did you pick him up? I leave you alone for a night and you brought home a man.” Sana said with a glint in her eyes making Y/N roll hers.

“He kept me company Starbucks and his friend said not to come home ‘cause he was probably getting laid in their apartment. ‘Sides you did the same thing anyway.” Y/N nonetheless answered, but not without sticking out her tongue making her friend scowl playfully.

They both spent a few seconds just teasingly glaring at each other, only stopping when Jimin cleared his throat and ask anyone about the time.

Thinking it was still asscrack early, like 8 or something. It was actually already 10 and Jimin’s shoot started 30 minutes ago.

Jimin shot up from the sofa bed and his hands dart to the coffee table where his phone was and he immediately called his manager to tell him to stall the crew because he’s only 3 blocks away and he’ll be there in 20 minutes, at most.

He went into the bathroom and Y/N got off the sofa and tidied up her blankets and pillows and brought them to her room. She pretended that she didn’t feel Sana tailing behind her with a hopeful expression that just screams TELL ME DETAILS!!!!

Y/N padded to her closet and took out an oversized sweater that Jimin could hopefully fit into. She took Jimin’s jeans from the night before that he so nicely folded and placed on her bed and one of Taehyung’s boxers that he left behind after the countless nights he’s spent over after pulling all-nighters together, out of her “Taehyung Drawer” as he claimed it was.

Surely, Tae wouldn’t mind lending his boxers, right?

Jimin came out of the bathroom with only a towel hung around his hips and a smaller one around his neck, to find Y/N in her room blatantly ignoring a curious Sana by pretending to find her car keys.

When Y/N noticed Jimin’s presence in her room, she almost passed out because goddamn! Jimin is hot! She had to avert her gaze with a cough and only pointing to the bed, where the sweater, jeans and underwear were laid out neatly, before pulling a practically drooling Sana out of the room with her.

She tells herself that she just didn’t want to make Jimin uncomfortable but that evil voice inside her head tells her that she didn’t want Sana to be interested in Jimin because Y/N saw him first.

“Oh yes! Just how on earth did you land that hot piece of human specimen??” Sana whisper-yelled at Y/N once they were out the door; which was pretty redundant because Jimin heard her very clearly.

Y/N tried as hard as she could to appear nonchalant by shrugging a shrug that could possibly send her shoulder into another dimension.

“San, I’m going out for a tick. Send Jimin to Minerva’s, then maybe grab breakfast and catch some sleep at Tae’s.” Y/N said as she walked back to her room then knocking on it. “Jimin, are you decent?” “Yeah, come in.”

Y/N pulled out jeans and a sweater from her closet while Jimin just watches her fumble about her own room. It didn’t even occur to her that she should probably tell Jimin to leave the room or at least look away, so she absentmindedly began taking off her shorts to put on her jeans.

Obviously, the brief moment of the lack of clothing on Y/N had Jimin slightly hot and bothered because again, her legs look like they were designed to make a guy like him cry and beg for mercy. He looked away, feeling a little shy now despite a moment ago he was being a right cocky bastard because he knew what his godly body could do to girls (sometimes even boys).

Jimin knows, he should look away but Y/N took off her shirt while facing her closet and she wasn’t even wearing a bra. The girl ruffled through a drawer inside her closet and pulled out a bra and immediately putting it on before pulling on the sweater she chose for this day.

When Y/N had put on her jeans and jacket, Jimin acted like he wasn’t at all affected by her so he just got off her bed and asked her if she’s ready to go.

They left Y/N’s place, leaving a slightly hungover-but-currently-sobering-up Sana who was in her room, no doubt to tell their other friends about Jimin.

+++++++++++

When the two reached Minerva’s Workshop, the male was freaking out because he needed to get out of the car but he didn’t want to be without Y/N. Especially when he has yet to ask for her number.

Jimin got out of the car but before he closed the door, he leaned down to look at Y/N when he asks if she wants to come along.

“Hey, do you want to come in with me? I know you’re probably hungry. I asked my manager to grab us breakfast and he’s already inside with McDonalds’.”

“Sure! I’ll just park my car, you can head in.” Y/N didn’t even pause before accepting Jimin’s offer, because it’s true. She’s starving!

Y/N quietly drove away to find a parking spot after closed the door, and she guesses she’s just lucky with parking spots because in less than 5 minutes, she was already parallel parking between an SUV and a truck.

She walked into the bookshop expecting the crew to shoo her away but no one even noticed her entrance. And she was drawn towards the new arrivals section when she heard a cheerful voice calling for her and she resolves to check the new arrivals later on as she moves towards a waving Jimin.

“You can wait here and eat up. Need to get to work.” Jimin said as he stood up with a cute wink sent her way. A wink that makes her wishes that she doesn’t blush easily, because her cheeks felt warm already and she was grateful for having Jimin walking away from where she was sat at.

Jimin walked to where all the cameras and lights were and began doing he does best, making cameras fall in love with him.

2 hours later, Y/N was munching on the pizza she ordered for delivery from Domino’s over 40 minutes ago. She ordered 4 boxes, enough for the crew to eat along twice.

Jimin was famished – from only having nibbles of his now cold burger – by the time Camden shouted “it’s a wrap, guys!” gleefully. So when Jimin walked to where Y/N was looking ever so pretty biting on a slice that's bigger than her face, his tummy growled.

He sat down next to the girl but Y/N scooted even closer and Jimin was over-the-moon happy.

“Hey, champ” he greeted with a huge grin.

“Hi!” the girl chirped with a mouthful. “Done for the day?” Jimin nodded with an adoring smile and a love-struck gaze because that’s pretty much how he feels. Y/N looks so in’ pretty even when she has chicken bits and pizza sauce on the corner of her lips.

All the while he was staring; everyone at the table was watching Jimin’s unadulterated fondness seeping out of his pores. To say that, they weren’t surprised would be a big fat lie. Because Jimin never looks at any of the girls he brings over like that, and they’ve been working with Jimin ever since he first started in the modelling world.

He was so absorbed in his own thoughts, which consisted of gushing about how cute Y/N looks; that he didn’t notice the girl was calling for him several times not until his manager nudged his elbow with a snort.

“Do you have anywhere else to go today? Because I need to stop by the shelter before the day ends, my uncle said something about him finding stray cats that needs medical kelp” she said while picking out the olives from a new slice.

“Kelp? Are you sure he said kelp and not medical help?” Jimin asked confused making Y/N stop her actions and breathe out a soft chuckle. “Yeah, that makes more sense…”

“I’ll send you back and then I’ll head to the shelter” Y/N said as she stood up from her seat and bowing to the others and waited for Jimin to do the same.

Jimin told them he’ll see them next week, which is when he has his next shoot with them, before standing up and gently pulling Y/N’s wrist and they walk towards the exit.

“You don’t have to, y’know? Send me home? I can get a cab.” Jimin suggested making Y/N frown before she shakes her head.

“I want to. I like spending time with you. Despite having only met less than 24 hours ago…” her voice slowly fading towards the end before she lights up again. “Come on now, just show me the way to your house.”

Y/N held Jimin’s hand and he tried not to think about how soft her hand was and how nice it feels to just be walking hand in hand with Y/N.

But for some reason his thoughts got sadder, because he can’t remember when was the last time he had a serious girlfriend or boyfriend and holding her hand makes him crave that affection.

Jimin pulled Y/N to a halt just when she was about to release his hand to get to the driver’s side, “let me drive. I’m always being driven; I’m starting to miss driving. It’s easier this way, yeah?” Y/N nodded and shuffled to the passenger’s side and lets Jimin walk to the driver’s.

The moment Jimin drove out of the parallel parking spot, Y/N connected the aux cable to her phone and started playing English songs and Jimin recognises some being the songs that his friend once or twice had begged him to listen to but he never really got around to do it.

He tells his friend he’ll give it a listen when he’s not busy, but even when he had a week off he doesn’t. But now that Y/N played it, he can’t help but become genuinely interested. Because the songs fit her so well, especially when she played I Want to Write a Song by a bunch of English lads, called One Direction. He notices listening to them makes him want to stay indoors and cuddle up to a warm, soft and giggly Y/N.

She’d smell like berries and vanilla like she did last night and right now. And he’d breathe her in like his life depended on it until he’s all drunk and happy.

And as if he just remembered something gravely important, Jimin stood up straighter in his seat and cleared his throat. The thought has been in his head since this morning, and he’d feel very much life a burden for Y/N.

“Hey, just out of curiosity…” He chanced a short glance at the girl next to him before continuing “whose underwear am I wearing?”

Y/N’s expression when Jimin’s question reached her ears, might as well been about the love of her life or in her case her favourite pancake.

“It’s Tae’s! He stays over a lot; a quarter of the things in my room are his!” She answered cheerfully.

“My neighbours even ask about him sometimes, if they haven’t seen him in 2 weeks.”

Jimin had wanted to ask if this Tae person was someone that could dismiss any ideas of dating Y/N in the near future from his mind. But he decided he’s too afraid to know the answer, thinks he might coil up inwardly if he happens to be wearing her boyfriend’s underwear, so Jimin dropped the urge to ask.

Y/N was still rambling about what kind of person Tae is, like one time Tae came over, severely sleep-deprived after studying all week for his Calculus exam that evening so he barged into her home demanding killer cuddles as a reward for enduring so much, when Y/N was in the shower.

He pulled her out (whining like the 5-year-old he is), through her shower curtain stark and skin still wet. He plucked her “suspiciously” (his words not hers) fluffy bathrobe from a hook against her bathroom door and wrapped it around her body and he proceeded to positioning her to lay on her queen-sized bed before toeing his shoes off and spooning Y/N with a contented hum.

To say that Jimin was jealous; would be an understatement. But why should he be? He had no reason to be jealous over a man, which he has never met before, cuddling a girl that he only just met the night before, whom he is admittedly fond of. She was not his girlfriend, and he was not her boyfriend. They weren’t even friends, not yet at least he thinks. He subtly sighs in frustration, and nearly panics as he hadn’t intended to do so out loud and didn’t want the girl to question him.

But Y/N paid him no mind, as she continues to talk about Tae and how she thinks Jimin is going to like him. Which he very much doubts so; because he hasn’t even met the guy but J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter