Cheatsheet

방탄소년단/BTS ━ Rewritten 「apply open」

author's notes: just read the cheatsheet.

bangtan

cheatsheet

everything you need

Faceclaim has to be full Korean and they must fit the age you're going for. Languages have a maximum of 4, you can only be fluent in 2 languages. Age range is 1993 to 1997, the maknae has to be a 1997 liner. You can provide links/photos for fashion & style if you'd like. For appearence, only state what's different between your character and the faceclaim. 

Personality has to be at least 2 paragraphs ( meaning 5 sentences ) and have at least 4 positive and negative traits. Add in neutral traits if you'd like. Background has to tell me the important events of your life. Make it a timeline if you want to. 

Skills are optional. Trivia is self-explanatory. Your stage name can come from anywhere just make sure you explain where it came from. The positions are stated in the plotlines page. You don't need to link your talent twins. Predebut and scandals are optional.

Relationships are needed if they are important. Don't include someone you just know, your character has to interact with them. Idol siblings is fine along with idol friends. Be realistic if you are using idol siblings.

Love interest can be a girl or a boy. You can even like a member of the group if you'd like. The love interest will be fairly important but if using a member from the group then it's probably going to be a big part of the story. Make sure your meeting and interactions are realistic and the trivia is added for your pleasure.

Brownie points...using underrated kpop idols as your faceclaim. Having a love interest from the group. Having a nice and detailed application. Giving scene suggestions.

Extra information about BTS and their whereabouts. They will be trainees under Big Hit and you may use them as your love interest as well.

The following is taken because I'm a selfish author. Joshua Hong as a faceclaim and Joshua as a talent twin. Rowoon of SF9 has been taken as a faceclaim and talent twin. Kim Daewon and Kang Gun are taken as love interests.

Here is my example. It's still a wip.