Plotlines

방탄소년단/BTS ━ Rewritten 「apply open」

author's notes: okay, so your author isn't the most creative with creating plotlines so bear with me. Also the plotlines are slightly based off of the bts members themselves. this layout is making me cry tears of frustration.

bangtan

plotlines

the leader // available


The leader is the leader and main rapper of the group. He's known to be highly intelligent and wise but when he's with the group he can turn a complete 180 degrees. He produces and composes songs for the group.

the genius // available


The genius is the lead rapper of the group and is known to be nonchalant. He's the laidback dude who doesn't give a . He produces and composes a lot of the songs for the group. He's rumored to have been an underground rapper.

the mother // available


The mother is one of the vocalists of the group and is known to be the mother of the group. Cooking? Check. Cleaning? Check. Keeping the members under control? Impossible. He tries to keep them under control but he ends up joining in on the fun.

the angel // available


The angel is the main dancer and rapper of the group. He's known to be the sunshine of the group because of his optimism. He's always smiling or doing something that'll keep the mood or atmosphere on the bright side. He may or may not do girl group dances in his free time.

the foreigner // taken


The foreigner is the other vocalist of the group and is known to be...on the weirder side. He's probably off doing something that most people wouldn't do. He's also one of the hyper members who doesn't know when to stop himself. His partner in crime is said to be the beagle.

the beagle // taken


The beagle is the lead vocalist and lead dancer of the group. He's well known for having a friendly aura around him. He's probably the one who's got all of the kpop idols' contacts in his phone. His partner in crime is said to be the foreigner.

the maknae // available


The maknae is the triple threat of the group, he's the main vocalist, dancer, and rapper. He's often spoiled by his hyungs. He deeply cares about his hyungs. Can sometimes be evil. 1997 liner.