Chapter 28 (Jessica And Yuri)

Her Silence is Deafening

It was just after two in the morning when Jessica first jolted awake to the sound of Yuri's murmuring in her sleep. The window was slightly open and caused the blinds to flap around in the wind, creating unnecessary noise that propobably disturbed the brunette's slumber in the first place. 

Gently wiggling out from Yuri's tight hold Jessica grabbed the first available item of clothing and threw it over herself.

"2:16, not too bad." She muttered while yawning. Since Yuri was usually up every couple of hours throughout the night, once in the last six was considerably better, it seemed she was improving.

Quickly tippy-toeing across the room Jessica quietly shut the window and closed the blinds, leaving no light to guide herself back to bed.

"." She muffled her groan of pain when she stumped her foot against the bed post, pausing promplty in hopes she hadn't woken up Yuri.

After standing still for several moments she decided the brunette was still sleeping and since her mumbles had ceased when the blinds had stopped banging against the glass she felt there was a degree of success. Deciding she wasn't tired enough to go back to sleep she grabbed her towel that had been occupying the space on Yuri's desk chair for the past two weeks and headed into the bathroom for a shower. Before heading she heard her phone buzz. 

She looked around and saw the white screen flashing. Walking towards it she grabs and opened the text.

Hey Jess, sorry for the late text. I'm informing u that Taeyeon is alright just minor injuries. She said to let u know not to worry and to not come but to be careful with Kris.... And to tell Yuri how sorry she is for that night idk what but she said u would know what she's talking about. See u later

-Tiff

Relieved to know her childhood friend is alive and well. If it weren't for Taeyeon to step in who knows what Kris could've done to her. She looked over to the sleeping figure. If only she stepped in for Yuri as well none of this would have happened. She thought. But then she wouldn't have met Yuri. 

She headed back towards the bathroom for the shower. Looking in the mirror she observed the details of her drained body. Her dark brown eyes now accompanied by dark eye bags under her eyes. Her skin was pale and her lips cracked, she looked sick and very tired, She had lost weight and it was then she was wondering how the tan girl found her attractive.

Sighing she reached for the hem of the shirt, which she realised was Yuri's, that hung just below her thights and was about to pull it over her body when the tanned girl's voive interruted her thoughts.

"I like you in that." Her voice was soft but enough to make Jessica jump slightly in surprise.

"I like me in it too." She answered honestly as she looked away from the mirror and towards the door that Yuri was leaning against.

"What are you doing up? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i just didn't want to be alone." Yuri slouched when standing became too much on her legs, slowly she limped into the room and shut the door behind her.

Closing the distance between her and Jessica, Yuri's hands reached for hers, she had noticed the blonde's lack of self-confidence and it was something that worried her.

"I do like this on you, don't get me wrong, but i think.." Yuri's lips strayed to Jessica's neck and trailed kisses up along her pulse point, sending shivers up and down her spine and a hushed moan to escape her lips.

When the brunette's lips finally made it back to Jessica's neck she moved them to her ear, whispering gently"...You look beautiful without it."

As she spoke her hands made their way to the hem of baggy shirt and slowly began lifting it above Jessica's body.

"Yul.." She began, her hands stoping the brunette in front of her. Looking up from her own hands Yuri gave Jessica a disappointed look before cringing in pain from standing too long. "Here."

She held tightly onto Yuri's hands and helped her to the baths edge, guiding her slowly to sit.

"Thanks." Yuri muttered slightly embarrased, however pushing it aside when Jessica's eyes scrunched together when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

"Hey..." Her hands reached for Jessica's hips, pulling her between her legs. "You are so astonishingly beautiful. I'm so lucky."

Jessica moved a stray of hair behind her ear in shyness before displaying a cute smile. Yuri found this incredibly adorable and couldn't help but lean in to kiss her. Within seconds it grew heated and Jessica's hands went to Yuri's guiding them back to her shirt and happily ashe complied with the blonde's wishes.

Very slowly Yuri raised the item up against the blonde's skin causing goosebumps to rise with it. Small moands fell from Jessica's lips as Yuri's finger tips grazed delicately against her. It felt like heaven as the warmth of the brunette's skin connected with her own and withthe contact she moved into the touch before lifting her arms above her head allowing the shirt passage for its inevitable departure.

"Very lucky." Yuri repeated in an attempt to convince the blonde that stood before her how beautiful she really was. Her hands quickly went back to Jessica's sides, holding her tightly before pulling her closer.

Their lips connected again in a moment of ecstasy, both enjoying the sensation of their lips intertwining with each other magically while fighting for dominance. "Join me in the shower?" Jessica asked with seduction sodden in her voice. Yuri swollowed deeply while nodding, suddently struggling to find any words.

"First..." Jessica began and she lowered herself slightly onto Yuri's lap, the brunette holding her tightly providing her the support she was after. "We need to get you out of these clothes, you're about to get all wet."

"That..was very smooth." Yuri chuckled before bringing Jessica into a deep kiss; the blonde stood on her own feet and began pulling the clothes from the brunette's body. Within seconds the pair was and slowly making their way to the shower. Yuri tunred it to a warm temperature and waited for it to adjust. The light sound of the water falling from the facet to the ground sounded like soft rain hitting a slow pacing creek, peaceful and relaxing.

Yuri's hand was the first to investigate the waters temperature. "Shall we, my lady?" She asked kindly, stepping aside so she was offering Jessica to enter first. Failing to contain the smile that had been lingering on her lips Jessica moved in to the shower and let the water fall over her skin. At first the sudden temperature change made her body shudder in surprise but against her sore shoulder it felt oddly nice, and stimulating.

When Yuri looked at the bruise on the blonde's shoulder it only worried her further, it hadn't gone away. It was still dark and very puffy, indicating it was causin more pain than Jessica wanted to admit. Her lips lightly touched the surface of Jessica's shoulder before gently bringing her into a deep embrace, kissing her shoulder while her head rested against her neck.

The water fell effortlessly against their intertwined bodues causing a heated mist to rise amongst them. Yuri held onto Jessica tightly, almost as if the hard she held the blonde the more liekly time would stand still and everything outside the shower and the room would disappear into a void of insignificance.

"I want to escape this place." Jessica whispered as the water brushed between her lips. "where are we going?" Yuri smiled at her girlfriend's spontaneous thoughts.

"I've always wanted to go to Paris."

"Me too."

"I thought you did." Jessica's hand began making small patterns on Yuri's back and shoulders, while the other played with the brunette's long luscious hair. "What makes you say that?" Yuri cocked her head to the side in curiousity. Jessica smiled at her puppy like features, her eyes raised up inquisitivel while her lips pouted softly. 

"Remember the first time you were in my room? Well, we walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was my Paris canvas. I made a mental note at the time to ask you but I guess I had forgotten. "

"I can't believe you remember that." Yuri amused as she reached for her soft washing cloth and started massaging Jessica's sore shoulder. "We'll go to Paris Yul, I promise."

"Just you and me?"

"In sweet Paris." Yuri smiled as Jessica drew her close for a kiss, their wet lips moving elegantly as the warm water continued to flow fluently onto them. Yuri soon dropped the wash cloth and instead let her hands trail up and down Jessica's frail body, hoping that with every continuous touch would heal her. Even in the shower she seemed to forget about the pain in her legs, she was hoping it wold do the same for Jessica and her shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a long time since updated. Missing YulSic content. wonder if the YulSic shippers are still out there. Pt. 2 will be out shortly. :)