Final.

Roleplay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Yuta and Ten's first meet. They had been going out a lot since then. And of course that didn't count as a date since Yuu is always there to disturb them. But it's different today. " Hey, meet this guy. My underground dance partner, Lee Taeyong. " They exchanged smile and since then, Taeyong's eyes never left Yuu. And Yuu will always have this pink shade on her cheeks when their gaze met.

" What's today's plan ? " Ten ask Yuu. The four of them are in the first floor of Dongdaemun Shopping Centre. 

" This weekend is my birthday so I'm going to buy myself a present. " Yuu stated shamelessly. " Shameless moron. " Yuta curse his own sister. Yuu stick out her tongue." Who cares ? I just love myself. " 

..

It's not the first time they were left alone like this but it's still kind of awkward for them. Taeyong and Yuu had dissappear to who-knows-where. Yuta decided that they should wait for Yuu and Taeyong at the Cafe.

" Yuu is such an active girl. " 

" I'm still wondering all these years living with her, how can I cooperate with her wild attitude. " Yuta chuckle at his words. He feels bad for Yuu. Unlike any other child, Yuu had been raised without parents' love. Their parents had always been busy with works. And because of that, Yuta tried his best to make her happy.

" What's with that face? Don't worry. You had been a great brother all these while. Besides, Yuu wasn't that bad though. " Ten seems to know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter