First.

Roleplay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You shouldn't play my social media. I can sue you for interrupting in my privacy. " Yuu said while staring at her older brother with a serious face. Finding a partner had never been in Nakamoto Yuu's list. It's not like she's confused with her love interest or whatsoever but she's just not interested.

" But I just want to see you happy, baby. "

" Don't 'baby' me, you idiot. For God sake, I'm ing 20 years old. " Yuu roll her eyes in annoyance. Yuta laugh, showing his white shiny teeth. His teeth can be a good mirror if you can't find one *slapped* 

" Come on. It's just a date, okay? I promise if you go with my plan this time, I won't interrupt in your love life anymore, deal ? " Yuta can really be a pain in the sometimes. No, most of the time. Yuu sigh heavily. It's not like she doesn't know her brother. Yuta won't stop until she found a 'Mr. Right' or maybe Yuta himself, found a Mr. Right. 

" Just this time, okay ? "

So, here Yuu is. Wearing such a feminine dress, with makeups on and those annoying heels. A perfect feature to be called as an ideal girl. " So.. umh..hello. I'm Nakamoto Yuu. " she tried to put the silence to an end. From what she heard from his brother, the guy she was meeting named Ten, she didn't even bother to ask for his real name.

" Hi. Umh.. I'm Ten. "

Ten wasn't as Yuu expected. He was uhmm.. full of fat, somehow ? How on earth does her brother socialize with this kind of person. " So, what did you do for a living ? "

" I'm a street dancer. "

A lot of question pop in Yuu's mind. How come this kind of person being cast into a street dancer group ? " I'm sorry, I need to go. " Yuu didn't even care because being polite had never been her priority.

-meanwhile at Yuta's side-

Yuta is about to leave when he saw his sister leave the guy. Yuta, what hell are you trying to set your sister into ? A heavy sigh escape his mouth. He had been preparing to hear her sister's ear-sickening nag. On his way to his car, which he actually 'stole' from his parents because they would never let him drive. He was walking while daydreaming when he suddenly bump into a guy.

" Oww, I'm sorry. "

The person Yuta bumped into, didn't even reply. He just bow a bit and walk away hurriedly. Yuta wasn't in the mood for picking a fight either so he let the guy off. Yuta bow a bit to sweep some dust on his shoe. His eyes were fixed on a piece of handkerchief the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter