Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 2 

 

"I want to make you an offered that won't costs you anything." Yuri began. 

 

"Then what will I be getting in the end of this important cases of yours?" 

 

"What you will be getting is something I heard you say that every man should have a right to do." 

 

"Which is?" He pressed on. 

 

"To father to a child." Yuri could tell her last words weren't sitting well as she saw a frowned come upon his oval-shaped face. 

 

"When the hell did I ever say that?" Changwook questioned. He, of all people, would never say something like that, he would have remembered if he did. 

 

"I wouldn't expect you to remembered but it was last year when I flew to Tokyo and met with you about the new company location you wanted to be built and one of your employers came in from her leave and brought in her newborn baby for everyone to see. I think you were speaking to yourself out loud than talking to me from the statement you made." 

 

"And what, by chance, did I say?" He asked, still not remembering. 

 

"You were staring at the baby and said that every man should be able to father a child and you admitted that you regretted you didn't yet." 

 

He was about to comment but quickly stopped himself, "And if I did so what?" 

 

Yuri was happy he didn't plain out lied like he usually did when he was wrong about something, "Is it true?" 

 

"Is what true?" 

 

"Do you regret not having a child now? Do you want one Changwook Oppa?" She could tell he was starting to get uncomfortable with her asking him all these questions. I mean, this went deeper than their business relationship and she could tell it was starting to get to him. 

 

"Why are we discussing this Yuri?" 

 

"We are discussing this because I feel the exact same way. I feel that every woman who desires to have a baby should have a chance of having one and I know now that even though I'm young, I want to be a mom." 

 

"So why don't you?" He asked flatly. 

 

"I will and that's why I asked you to meet me here today. We both want the same thing and again, we don't want the same thing." 

 

"Ok, you lost me there." He said, confused. 

 

"We both want a child and from what I read in different magazines that you quoted many times that you had never get married." 

 

"You are right." 

 

"Good, and getting married is the furthest thing from my mind as well." 

 

All of what Yuri was saying was just not making any senses to Changwook. He still didn't understand why she called him here, "Looked Yuri, I still don't understand this business proposition of yours. The only thing you made clear of was that we both would like to have a child, however, I don't know where this is leading to." 

 

Yuri reached into her top drawer and pulled out the pamphlet and handed it to him, "It's leading to this. You and me on a week spent on a procreation island for the sole purposed of creating a baby." 

 

Changwook was looking at Yuri like she had lost her mind, 'Hell, at the way she's talking, she really did go insane!' He thought, as he quickly read the contents of the pamphlet then returned his gazed to her, "You are serious, are you?" 

 

', he probably thinks I'm crazy!' Yuri thought. She had to make him see that she was indeed sane at what she wanted from him, "Yes, I am and I had like to make you an offered. I want a baby Oppa, yours. A baby we will get to shared and to start things off. This method is used for couples who have trouble conceiving but I doubt we had have any problems." 

 

"But what would you really need me for? Couldn't you have tried other methods?" 

 

"I did but I wanted my child to be conceived the natural way, with the two of us having ." 

 

"What the Yuri?! Have you any idea what you are asking me to do?" He replied. 

 

"Yes, believe me I know." She said, standing her ground, "But you are a man I have come to admired and for the most part tolerate but I still respect you all the same and when I thought about a potential father for my child, you were the first one that popped up." 

 

Changwook wasn't quite sure what to say. What she was telling him was beyond crazy. There's no possible reason he can decide on what to do at this moment. 

 

"Yuri looked, there's no way I can give you an answered this minute." He said, standing up from his seat, "We need to discussed this business deal of yours a bit further and I suggest we do it later since I need to leave soon. Meet me at my condo here in the city around seven o'clock later." 

 

Yuri let out a small breath of relief, 'At least he didn't give me a flat out no, though I shouldn't be so relieved.' "That's fine." 

 

"I will send someone to picked to you up if you don't feel like driving." 

 

"Uh, that's alright. I don't mind driving to your place." 

 

"Then I will have my secretary contact you later to give you the address." 

 

"Alright." 

 

Changwook made his way to the door but before he opened it, he turned around to give her one more looked, "I will see you later Yuri." Then he was out of her office. 

 

'Well, that went well.' Yuri thought. It was then that she noticed that he had taken the pamphlet with him. 

 

As Changwook was waiting in the hotel lounge where he was supposed to meet his mom, his conversation with Yuri was steadily going through his mind. She wanted a baby and his baby no less and she wanted them to spend a week on some Caribbean island to fulfilled her wished. 

 

'She really must have lost her damn mind!' He thought. He was shocked to say the least she would asked him such a thing and she was serious about it, too. He picked up the pamphlet he took from Yuri's office and began reading it. Apparently, according to the pamphlet, procreation vacations were a growing trend and proscribed by doctors for couples who wanted to conceived and Kwon Yuri wanted to conceived. 

 

If he was being honest, he secretly wanted to do the same thing, too. The thought hadn't really crossed his mind until five years ago when he escorted his mom to that charity dinner and an elderly woman was seated at their table. The elder woman started showing pictures of her grandchildren and when the woman asked his mom if she had any herself, he could remembered the sad smiled that graced his mom's face when she told the woman no but hopefully in the future she would. It was then that he realized that even though his mom never mentioned it, she wanted a grandchild more than anything and the fact that Changwook had said he had never marry, he could tell it must have put a damper on his mom's heart, knowing that she might not get the grandchild she always wanted but when he thought of it further without realizing it, Yuri may have provided him the answered to his problem that had been eating at him since that incident. He could killed two birds with one stone by giving his mom the grandchild she wanted and he could finally get those thoughts of wondering what Yuri would looked like in the throes of passion and all those fantasies about her he had locked away could finally be opened and onto the surfaced. Just thinking about the possibility was getting him aroused already. 

 

'But still, we need to discussed this into further details.' Changwook thought. Of course, he was right. There were a lot of questions that needed to be answered, such as what joint custody did she mentioned earlier would mean for their child and why would she think that him getting her pregnant wouldn't costs him anything. 

 

'Did she expect me to walked away from any financial obligations I had towards the kid?' The thought made him angry, 'I will never turned out like my dad and just because he didn't want to helped my mom raises me doesn't mean I will do the same thing to my own kid!

 

His thoughts were then cut short as he saw his mom making her way towards him. 

 

"Changwook." Inhee said, as Changwook stood up to give her a warm hugged. 

 

"Hello mom, how was your flight?" He asked, then sat back down with her sitting in a chair across from him. 

 

"It was fine." She replied. 

 

"What's wrong?" His mom looked so worried and it was weird seeing her like this. She was usually cheery every time he saw her. 

 

"It's nothing serious. It's just...I saw your dad last week." 

 

Changwook just stared at his mom for a brief second before he finally spoke, "Have you forgotten mom that I don't have a dad?" 

 

"Changwook." She said, shocked at her son, "How could you be so unforgiving?" 

 

"Unforgiving? Seriously mom, how can you be so forgiving? That heartless bastard left you when you needed him the most, never acknowledged my birth but then eighteen years later, he comes back in your life and tries to apologized and expects you and me to forgive him! Well, I'm sorry if I wasn't in the forgiving mood then and I'm sure as hell ain't in the mood for it now!" 

 

"Changwook, you know what you are doing isn't right. You can't distance yourself from your dad forever." 

 

"Care to put money on that?" 

 

Inhee sighed in irritation, "You and him are so alike, stubborn as always." 

 

"I'm nothing like him!" Changwook replied back angrily. 

 

The less he had to think he had a dad was for the better. His mom had met his dad, Ji Changmin, at a bachelorette charity event in the city when she was a model at the time and was auctioned off for the highest bidder to have an evening date with her. Once his dad saw her, he knew that he was enchanted by her beauty and of course, with the fact of him being a full vampire, most were shocked that one of the vampire's most wealthy bachelors would pay such a high price for a human but according to what his mom had told Changwook, it was well worth it. After they had their date, they grew closer together and decided to continued seeing each other whenever the two weren't too busy. All in all, it was eternal blissed with those two. However, their romance had soon tumbled down once Inhee told him that she was pregnant. After that, he left her and never tried contacting her again, and even though he had hurtled her so much, she still had deep loved for him and it went as far as her giving her son a similar name like his dad but throughout Changwook's childhood, he grew up to resent the man who helped bring him into this world and for causing his mom's tears every night but it wasn't until Changwook was thirteen that his dad came back around and was asking them for his forgiveness. His mom forgave him of course, she was never the type of person to hold a grudge but Changwook had never forgiven him for what he put his mom through. He never needed him as a child and his mom definitely didn't need him now. She was the only one he admired and looked up too, and who could blame him. When she found out she was pregnant, she had to quit being a model but luckily, she already had a flared for fashion and decided to uses her skilled with fabric and thread and designed her own clothing line and following his mom's footsteps by making his marked in the world, he started his own company J & C Corp. having it as one of the most successful corporations in Toyko with the helped of his asset team as well as his lawyer Yuri, he was doing pretty damn well for himself and thinking about Yuri...Well, he always thought about her and most of them where pretty nc-17 thoughts but as he checked his watch, he knew he had to leave soon since she was meeting him at his house in five hours. 

 

"In spite of what you say or how you feel Changwook, he's still your dad." 

 

"So what?" 

 

"Will you, at least, think about going to see him, dearest?" 

 

It was on the tipped of his tongue to say not a chance in hell he would ever intended to see that man for the rest of his life but after looking at his mom's face, he knew that he didn't want to upset her any further then he already had. It bothered her dearly, the hatred he felt so strongly towards his dad, knowing that after all these years that she still loved him and possibly never stopped. 

 

"I will think about." He said, even though he knew deep down that he wouldn't. 

 

"Thank you Changwook, that's all I asked. I'm staying here tonight and then I'm going to Ji Inc., in the morning to see him before I head back home." 

 

Changwook nodded in understanding. If that was an opened invitation to come along with her then she might as well forget about it. Hell will freeze over by the time he visits the old man at his company. He stood up and then leaned over to give his mom a hugged and a kissed on the cheek. Just from looking in her eyes, he could see the flashed of disappointment in hoping that he would want to come and joined her as well. 

 

"Now, if you will excuses me mom, I have to get home. Someone is coming over later." 

 

"You have a date?" She questioned curiously. His mom was aware he rarely had anyone at his place in the city and at his permanent residence back home. 

 

"I guess you can say that but don't get too excited, I'm just meeting my lawyer to discussed some business." 

 

"Oh." 

 

"I will try and see you tomorrow before you go back. Have a good evening." Then he was making his way out of the lobby and towards the exit as his thoughts once again, turned to Yuri and her outrageous proposition. 

 

It was six-thirty now as Yuri was getting out of the shower to get dressed for her meeting with Changwook. His secretary had called earlier in the day to give the address to his condo and that when she got there, to parked in lot eight and to pressed for the top floor since he owned the entire floor. 

 

For an outfit, she decided to wear a pearl color Gianni Bini Wren Surplice v-neck velvet wrap dress, the front of the dress stopping just below her thighs, showing off her legs as she had on a pair of Sand Rush Gianni Bini Jordie dress sandals. The dress was pretty simple enough but she knew that it was eye-catching and would turned heads and that's exactly what she needed for Changwook to take noticed of and to make him see that a week spent with her on a tropical island wouldn't be bad but well worth it. 

 

With minutes left before she had to leave, she took another quick looked in the mirror to give another quick go over on her attire. 

 

'This is it. It's now or never. It's time to make your dreams come true.' Yuri thought. 

 

She had been waiting since she shot up in her career of having a child. She always knew that even with her busy schedule and demands in her job that she had take the time out to become a mom. Having a child had been her lifelong dream and she hadn't known to what degree that dream intensified until last year during the summer when she returned home to visit her family and while out shopping for dinner that night, she ran into one of her friends from high school. Yuri hadn't seen her friend since her wedding the following year and was shocked to see that she was now sporting a big round pregnant belly and after putting her hand on her friend's belly, feeling the unborn child kicked against her hand and of course, seeing the glow on her friend's cheerful face, Yuri knew that she couldn't wait any longer to be a mom and turned her dream into a reality. 

 

Giving her the ok, she grabbed her black Preston & York single ed fit-and-flare wool coat and wine color Frye Melissa washed leather shoulder bag and made her way out of the door and towards the parking garage. When she saw Changwook again, she most certainly wanted to give him a few things to think about. Yuri might have been a bit nervous at first but she will prove that once she wants something, she will do everything in her power to make it happened and the one thing she wanted was for Changwook to be her baby's father. 

 

Changwook kept glancing at his clock in his living room wall every now and then as he waited for Yuri to arrived. He couldn't remembered a time that a meeting had him on edge. Well, technically speaking, none of his other meetings required him to make a decision on whether or not to helped a woman father a child. 

 

To helped put his mind at eases, he recalled earlier the wonderful time he got to spend with his mom. Well, it was wonderful until she had to mentioned his dad and from the conversation, he couldn't helped but wondered why she was seeing more and more of him than usual. It had taken Inhee years to accept his dad's forgiveness and put the angered she had behind her but Changwook hadn't been that forgiving and to this day, he doubt that he will ever forgive the man for what he put his mom through all those years and after Changmin came back into his and his mom's life, he had only come into contact with him only twice really. It was when he was thirteen and then the last was at his mom's birthday dinner and she invited him to joined them. During the whole dinner, Changmin was giving Inhee so many compliments that it was making Changwook disgusted throughout the entire evening. It was bad enough he had to come that night but what put the icing on the cake was him actually offering Changwook a deal between Changmin's and his own company. Of course, Changwook told him what he really thought of the idea and that it was years too late to try and make a change now. However, it seemed like Changwook's words fell on deafs ear because Changmin refused to give up and was determined to forged a bond with his son. Of course, Changwook had time and time again, turned down his dad's attempts and even now, he won't even be in the same event, let alone the same room as his dad to decrease their chances of meeting. A part of him just can't put aside the animosity he felt and moved on but breaking away from his thoughts about his dad, Changwook got right back into the issued at hand which was his meeting with Yuri soon. Before he showered, he decided that incase their discussion would be long, he should, at least, prepared dinner for her. This was a first for him since he had never had a woman eat at his home before and the fact that, the only woman he had ever cooked for was his mom. He could have had them meet at a restaurant but given the topic, he figured it would be better to do it here then a restaurant where people were so noisy these days, their conversation would probably end up on the magazine stands first thing in the morning. So, at least here, they wouldn't be interrupted and it's secluded from prying ears and while he was waiting, he recalled some of the past conversations he had with Yuri. Most of them being some of the things she had told him about herself. He knew that she was originally from Goyang who lived with her mom and older brother but moved here when she was nineteen and at twenty-two, started her own law firm. He did wondered though if her family knew that she was branching off into motherhood phase of her life, especially with her being so young. She wanted a baby but not a husband and with all things considered though, he wanted a child as well without the hassle of marriage. However, before he could accept Yuri's proposal, he still needed questions that needed to be answered but as far as he was concerned, he had no problems at all accepting her proposal, no matter how ed up it seemed to him. He was attracted to her and had been the first day he saw her and having a baby with her would definitely give him the excuses he need to cross the line of business only. The thoughts of having Yuri beneath him while he blew her mind out had gotten him aroused all day. 

 

He was soon jerked out of his thoughts as he heard a knocked on his front door. 

 

'She's here.' Changwook thought, as he got up from his seat on the couch and made his way over to the front door and strangely enough, he was feeling a bit nervous. 

 

As soon as he opened the door, the first thing he noticed once he saw Yuri was how beautiful she looked. The dressed really emphasized her curves and showed off her gorgeous legs. Another thing he noticed was how good she smelled, her scent was so intoxicating that he was fighting controlled of his body to not pulled her inside his place and have his way with her. 

 

"Changwook Oppa?" 

 

His name on her peachy color lips seemed to burned his milky white skinned. His insides felt as though they were on fire and set his entire self-ablaze. He figured he needed to get her inside before his ual responses to her became too obvious. 

 

"Yuri, I hope it wasn't too bad getting here." 

 

"Um...No, it was pretty easy. This place isn't really that far from my own home." 

 

"That's good. Well, come in and since you finally arrived, we can eat dinner." Changwook said, as Yuri followed him into his penthouse and towards the dining room. 

 

"Dinner?" Yuri didn't think they had be having dinner, though she was happy to know that he was being thoughtful in feeding her. 

 

"Yeah, I figured since you came here around dinner hour that I should, at least, feed you, that way we can discussed the matter and if needed be, after dinner as well." 

 

"Sounds good to me." Already, Yuri was feeling the nerves coming back into her system. This was nothing more than a business meeting over dinner, yet she had to get Changwook to see how useful they could be to each other. How together they could bring something or better yet, someone special into each of their lives. She knew that she was about to have her one shot at it and she didn't intend to blow it now. 

 

They had just gotten seated to eat dinner and already, Changwook went straight into the details, deciding not to waste anymore time, "So Yuri, when did you come up with the idea of wanting me to father your child?" 

 

Changwook watched as she took in a deep breath before raising her eyes from her plate to looked at him. He knew he caught her off guard with asking that question, especially now so soon since they started eating. 

 

"Well, I came up with the decision once I knew I wanted to moved ahead with my plans to be a mom." 

 

"And what were your other options?" 

 

"I had several. I could have gone to a bank where the identity of my child's father would remained a mystery to me and my child. I even thought about having a one-night stand just to get pregnant but after thinking carefully about these options, they didn't sit well with me." 

 

"But I did?" 

 

"Yes, you did. You had all the characteristics I looked for in a man and those I want to passed on to my son or daughter as well." 

 

"And the fact that I'm a half-vampire didn't matter to you?" Changwook asked. He knew it was a new day and age but he still knew that some vampires and some humans didn't like the idea of mating with each other, let alone baring the others child and even though Changwook would never admit this too, he knew that was one of the main reason why he didn't want to get marry. Because he knew deep down, he wouldn't find someone to appreciate him for being half and half and liking him for him and not for the dollar amount he had over his head. 

 

Yuri just smiled at this, "No, it never mattered to me that you were a half-vampire." She looked down, blushing. This made him smirked a bit. The smirked on his lips soon left when he asked his next question, "And you were sure that I wanted a child?" 

 

"Yes, after that meeting with you in Tokyo, I was sure. Of course, there was the questioned whether you would be interested in doing what I had in mind. Especially since you are a bachelor and of course, if you already had somebody else in mind to have your children." 

 

He took a sip of his wine, thinking that he didn't have anyone in mind. In fact, he completely dropped the thought from his mind. He figured because of his mixed race, nobody would ever want to bear his child but of course, even because of that, he knew that there were a lot of women who would loved the opportunity to be the mother of his children and those were the gold diggers and money hungry ones who would uses the child to keep a tight reined on him and his finances. 

 

"And if I decided to accept this proposal, I know what I will be bringing to the table but what will you bring Yuri?" Again, he could see that his questioned caught her off guard. Of course, he knew what she would bring to the bedroom, that was simple to say. Just sitting across from her, smelling her scent while different images of all the dirty things they would do together on that island ran through his mind and it was wrecking chaos on one particular part of his body. She was fully clothed now but he would get the opportunity to see her while they were in the throes of passion, day in and day out and the thought that he wouldn't have to resist this little temptress in front of him for an entire week had his body singing in glee. 

 

"I will bring to the table the guarantee that your child will be loved and well cared for and I considered myself financially secured." Yuri replied back. 

 

"And what about custody? You mentioned that earlier today?" 

 

"I'm opened to joint custody if you had like." 

 

"So, you won't have any problem with me being a part of my child's life?" 

 

She shook her head, "No, I'm not one of those women who believe a child doesn't need a male presence in its life. Of course, I have an older brother who I'm closed to but I had still want my child's father to be a part of its life if possible. Especially since I lost my dad at a young age and couldn't really do the things I wished I could have done." 

 

Changwook nodded in understanding. Although, truth be told, he never had any male influence growing up since his grandparents on his mom's side were deceased and he had no uncles to looked up too, and of course, his dad wasn't around as it was. 

 

"And after our visit to the island, what would our relationship be like?" 

 

"If I get pregnant...I'm sorry, after I get pregnant." She corrected herself, "Then our relationship will become that of expectant parents and not lovers since the job would have already been done. Of course, I'm hoping that I will prolong to being your lawyer." 

 

"You don't have to worry about that. I still planned on keeping you as my lawyer." 

 

Yuri let out a breath of relieved, 'At least now I will know I will still have a job.' That was one of the things she did worry about when asking him about her proposal. 

 

"Also, you seem certain that you will get pregnant." He said. Though he was pretty certain she would get pregnant, he wanted her and as far as he was concerned, that said everything. Fire had been running through his entire body since she arrived and just sharing this space with her wasn't making it easy. 

 

"I don't have any reason to think that I won't, given the planned agenda I have. I have been to the doctor and she's told me when and how to test my body temperature to see when the best time for me to conceived will be and once I find out when that time comes, that's the week I want us on that island." 

 

"In that case, why go to the island? Why not stayed here?" 

 

"I preferred the island. It will provide a more relaxing environment. Plus, it was a good place where either one of us wouldn't be interrupted." 

 

Changwook had to agreed with that last part. His mom usually dropped in at unexpected times and his friends were no different, "And you don't have any problem sleeping with me for no other reason than to make a baby?" She was a bit shocked but let a small smiled grace her face, "No, I don't have a problem with it. Do you?" 

 

Changwook thought about her questioned. He would be breaking a rule he had established after that one incident with his ex-employee. Even though he knew he could trusts Yuri and wasn't suspicious regarding her motives for what she wanted to do, he still wasn't quite sure it was something he wanted to do. 

 

"Did you ever think that we aren't attuned with each other?" 

 

"Pardon?" 

 

Changwook smirked; apparently, she thought the idea was crazy, "I'm saying Yuri that what if we are not compatible. How do we know that we are attracted to each other? For all you know, I could think you are un-cute and looked like some from the street." 

 

Yuri gave a smirked of her own right back at him, "Really? Well, from the looks you give me whenever I walked into a room and the way you keep checking me out when you think I'm not looking, I figured that you had find me gorgeous enough to want me in your bed." 

 

He did have her there but there was more to it then looks, "And do you think that we will be able to connect as well?" 

 

This made her chuckled, "Oh, trust me. We will be able to." 

 

"How do you know?" 

 

"I just do." 

 

"Then prove it, Ms. Lawyer." 

 

One of the things he knew about Yuri was that, no matter what the challenge was, she would do everything in her power to complete it. Though seeing her facial expression, it showed that this was the last thing she wanted to do. Still not one to think she wasn't daring enough; she let out a long deep breath and stood up. As he watched her walked around the table until she came to stopped beside him, reaching out, she touched his face as the feel almost took his breath away. 

 

"I'm not an expert on ual chemistry or anything." She said in a sultry voice, "But I think this will helped eliminate any doubt in your mind on whether or not we clicked." 

 

She then leaned down and brought onto his. As soon as her lips came into contact with his, his heart felt as though it skipped a beat from the intensity of her kissed. He pulled her gently towards him so that she was now in between his long legs, just feeling her body pressed against his had him fighting the urged to break the connection and take her on his dining room table from the feel of their tongues dancing inside the others mouth. Not to mention, he was already aware that the fire he was feeling was messing around with his head, on his shoulders and within his pants. When Yuri pulled away, Changwook was already feeling a senses of loss from the heat of her body. 

 

"So..." She said, easing away from his hold on her, "Did we connect?" 

 

"Hell yeah, we most certainly did." 

 

Changwook was looking out his bedroom window, towards the city lights of the city and the people below it. He had to excuses himself once he got a called from his mom to see how things were going on his 'date'. Of course, once he told her again, that it wasn't a date and that it was going fine, he hung up and took the opportunity to clear his mind a bit and while he was thinking, he was wondering if by any chance, he bit off more than he could chew with regarding Yuri. He knew that she was a y young woman from the beginning but after that kissed, he didn't think it would be that intenses. Just thinking about their kissed moments ago was getting him aroused again, and if the kissed had lasted any longer, he would have surely lost controlled. Never had a kissed brought his senses ablaze like that. Sure, he kissed plenty of women before but never had one where a huge rushed of desire had his body radiating through every part of it. What Yuri did was placed an all-out assaults on his hormones that it would take some time recovering from the rushed of yearning he felt. It was a craving of such level that had never invaded his body before. Even now, he could image his hands pleasing that smooth, delicate skinned of hers, his lips traveling down her body, tasting the fruit of her essence already had his mouth watering. He knew that when they came together, they would literally burned up the sheets and from thinking about the possibility of finally sampling her and from their conversation from dinner, he knew what he had to do. With his mind made up, he left his room and headed towards the living room where he saw Yuri standing in front of the window, watching the busy streets of Seoul. 

 

"Sorry about that." 

 

She turned around to face him. He might have been sorry but she was grateful for it. It gave her time to think and to try and pulled herself together from the kissed they shared earlier, "You are a successful businessman who works twenty-four/seven so it's expected and I'm sure your investors and other management teams are very satisfied." 

 

He didn't give her a reply as he stood there, watching her so closely, making Yuri feel even nervous than she did before coming here. For all she knew, while he left the room, he could have also been thinking about declining her proposition. If that was the case, she didn't know what she would do. Well, of course, she knew what she would have to do but she didn't want to have to take that route. So being the brave woman she was, she decided to asked, "You seem to be immersed in some intense thoughts Oppa, what are you thinking?" 

 

Changwook didn't let any emotion come to his face as he crossed the room, making his way over to her. Once he was in front of her, he reached out and ran the back of his hand gently along her check, making the ached in her body intensify along with other sensitive parts of her body, especially the spot between her legs. 

 

"I was envisioning more than thinking." 

 

"And just want were you envisioning?" Yuri asked, barely able to let the questioned slipped from her lips as he kept her cheek gently. 

 

"I was trying to picture in my mind you pregnant with my child." He let out in a deep husky tone. 

 

This made Yuri's heart nearly stopped. Of all the things he could have said, that was the last thing she would have expected but she knew based on his remarked that he had made a decision or at least was closed to making one, "Does that mean you have made a decision?" Her pulse was racing a lot faster than it would normally do but by the way she asked, nobody would have guessed from the way she said it so calm. 

 

"Yes, and I hope it's what you really want. You wouldn't only be giving me a child but also my mom her first grandchild. I might as well warned you that it won't be easy being the mother of a Ji legacy and that might be something you need to really considered." 

 

Yuri knew how it was when it came to first grandchildren. Her mom was already asking her when she had get married so she could have grandkids of her own to spoiled. 

 

"I would welcome your mom's involvement in our child's life and don't worry, if she gets too overbearing, I will be able to handle it." 

 

When he didn't say anything for awhile, she felt the set of nerves hitting full forced again, "What's your decision Oppa?" She asked, wanting to hear him say it, either it be yes or no, she was ready for anything. Though she hope it wasn't the latter. 

 

"My decision Yuri is..."