Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 13 

 

Changwook was currently sitting at the desk in his hotel room, going over some documents for a meeting he had next week. He decided to bring some of his worked with him since he knew he would be in Tokyo for awhile. He got up to get a drink from the mini-fridge when he suddenly heard banging on his room door. 

 

'Who the hell is that?!' He thought, walking to the door and looking through the peephole irritably. His thoughts then went to shocked when he saw it was Yuri on the other side. Not wasting anymore time, he unlocked the door and stepped aside as she came barreling into his suite. 

 

"Yuri, are you ok?" He asked, closing the door behind him. 

 

"No, I'm not ok Changwook Oppa!" She told him angrily. 

 

He didn't know why she would be upset unless? 

 

"Is the baby alright?" He could only think the reason she would come here and not bothered to called him first was because of the baby and that something must be wrong. 

 

"No, nothing is wrong with the baby." Yuri said, as Changwook silently let out a relieved breath. 

 

"Then why are you here so late if it's not concerning the baby?" He asked, irritated. He was interrupted from his worked. It was very important that he be prepared for next weeks meeting. Plus, he told her that if anything was wrong with the baby, he should be notified but other than that, he didn't want anything to do with her anymore, "I'm here because your mom isn't going to marry your dad tomorrow." 

 

"I told you I don't have a dad but hell that's good news. Took my mom long enough to know that the bastard would eventually hurt her again." Changwook said, as he poured himself a drink from the mini-bar. 

 

"The only bastard that hurt her is you!" Yuri said to him angrily. 

 

"Excuses me?" He asked, shocked in his eyes. 

 

"You heard me. The only reason your mom isn't marrying Changmin is because of you. She couldn't go through with it because she didn't want you to hate him any longer. She figured if she gave you more time then you will come around." 

 

"Liked hell that was ever going to happened." He said, taking a sip of his drink. 

 

"That's exactly what your dad said. He couldn't believe that she had wait just to make sure you didn't hate him any longer and forgive him so they could get married. Moreover, because of that, he called off the wedding knowing she wouldn't change her mind." 

 

"Well, at least the bastard did something right because he's right. I'm not going to forgive him and I will continued to despised him as long as there is breath in my body. Besides, my mom is an amazing woman. She can have any man she wanted." 

 

"The only man she ever wanted and will ever want is your dad and the fact that she can't marry him is because of you." 

 

"I didn't do anything." He said defensively, "She was going to marry him anyway without letting me know probably before they got hitched. She had no problem doing whatever she wanted to do so why should it matter now what I think." 

 

"It matters because she couldn't go through with it because she believe you were going to hate her." Yuri said, trying to hold back her tears, "She was worried that you would never speak to her again, for marrying him and was convinced that you had hate her so much you had prevent her from seeing her grandchild." 

 

Changwook's eyes went wide from shocked. Why would his mom think that? Not be able to see her grandchild, that's something he had never think to do. He knew how much his mom always wanted a grandchild. That was one of the main reason why he accepted Yuri's proposal from the beginning, just so his mom can have the grandchild she always wanted. 

 

"I told her that would be crazy of her to think such a thing and that you would never do something liked that but she wouldn't risked it." She said, sniffling a bit, "Your mom couldn't risked losing her only son because she was worried on how it would affect her with you in the future." 

 

Yuri couldn't take it anymore. She finally let the tears she had been holding in finally spill free. With Inhee's feelings of being heartbroken and Yuri's own feelings of what happened earlier put into the mixed, she couldn't helped but to released the emotions she was trying to hold back. 

 

"It's just not far." She said, trying to stopped her crying. 

 

"Yuri please, you are pregnant." Changwook said, trying to eases her cries. This was the first time he had ever seen Yuri looked so hurt that he didn't know what to do. Furthermore, she shouldn't be stressed liked this for the safety of the baby. 

 

"It's just not far." She said, ignoring his plea, "It's just unfair how your mom is giving up the loved of her life just so she can appeases her son." 

 

"Appeases me?" Changwook replied, "The fact that she finally woke up and decided to take my advice and not marry him was her own choice." 

 

"She didn't take your advice Oppa. Inhee has been waiting years to able to be with Changmin and she won't be able to now because you are a selfish bastard." 

 

"Selfish? How am I...?" 

 

"Yes, your selfish." Yuri said, her tears still falling, "You are selfish because you won't let your mom be happy with the man she loves because you won't let go of the past and forgive your dad. She's been waiting to marry him and now she can't because she believes she has to choose between you and your dad." 

 

She wiped some of the tears on her face away with the back of her hand, "It saddens me that I can't believed you would allowed this to happened. Instead of being happy for your mom because she's finally able to find happiness with someone, you are making it difficult for her to achieved it. You have told me how hurt she was at what your dad had done to the both of you. Now I can understand her pained because the man I loved won't even let go of the past and reconciled with his dad for the sake of his mom and for the sake of his unborn child." 

 

That certainly shocked him. Did she just say that she loved him? 

 

"I loved you Oppa, I do. The fact that you tried to make me choose between having your dad be a grandfather to our child and you being in my life was bad enough but having your mom go through the same thing and you are not feeling sorry about it makes me sick at how selfish you really are." 

 

Yuri then made her way to the door and just before she went to unlocked it, she turned to Changwook once more, "I had hoped to tell you this and maybe, just maybe you had let this go for the sake of your mom but I can see that I was wrong. I might loved you Oppa, but I don't think I can loved someone who will sacrificed their own parents' happiness just because of their own selfish desire." And with that, she opened the door, leaving a still shocked Changwook standing in placed.