Chapter 2.

"Why me?"

Mijoo's POV

"But where will we live?" I asked auntie. "Your uncle and I found a apartment for you and Yein." She said. "But, I don't want to leave you guys." Yein said holding our aunts hand. "When will we leave?" I asked. "This afternoon." She said. "That fast?!" I said. "Yes." She said with tears in her eyes. "It's what your parents would have wanted." She said. Me and Yein both knew that this was something that we couldn't back out of, so we got up and went beside our aunt and sat by her side. After cleaning the dishes we went to go pack all of our things. I found a box that I had hidden and sat down with it in my lap. I opened it and saw a picture. A picture with a happy family having fun at the beach. Realising that it was me, Yein, and our parents when we were younger. Tears were exiting my eyes. At that moment Yein came into the room, she saw me crying. "What wrong?" She asked me. I wiped my ears, dropping the picture. Yein went to pick it up. She looked at it and said "I remember this. It was mom and dad's 10 year anniversery. You were 10 and I was 6. This was a week before they died." I could see tears coming out of her too. She shook her head getting rid of them. "But remember what they always said to us. No matter what happens, they'll be in our hearts and won't ever leave us." She said, handing me the photo. I smiled and said "Yep. Let's finish packing." She nodded her head and went to her room. I took the picture and put it in my bag. Gathering all of my things and heading downstairs. Auntie and Uncle were standing near the door. I bowed to them. "Sorry for the short notice Mijoo-ah. But this is the best choice for you and Yein." Our uncle said to me. Yein came down and hugged our aunt. "I'll miss you guys." Yein said. "I know. I'll miss you guys too," Auntie said. Our uncle handed us the key to the apartment and the directions. We packed the car and said our goodbyes and left.

Mark's POV

"Hey hyung!" Yugyeom said. "What?" I said coming out of my bedroom to the living room. "Did you know that there is gonna be someone new in our apartment building?" He asked me. "No, but I don't really care." I said stretching. "Really? I hear that their girls." He said as he flipped through the tv channels. I gave a smirk. "Well, I only date girls who are younger than me." I said with a chuckle. Yugyeom laughed. "Hey, I'm going to the store. You want anything?" I asked him. "Ice cream." He said. "Ok." I replied. I went to put my shoes on and left. "Huh? What else should I get?" I thought to myself. I got to the store and looked around. 

Mijoo's POV

"Hmm... Yein-ah, should we go to the store and buy some food?" I asked her. "Sure!" She said with a bright smile. We stopped by a store and walked in. "Hm.. What to get?" I asked myself.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hope you liked this chapter! (PS. I legit started crying while writing Mijoo's pov part. I dont know why. Plus it didn't help that I was listening to EXO's Promise on repeat.)