Chapter 3.

"Why me?"

Mijoo's POV

"Hm... What should we buy?" She thought to herself as they walked through the store. While I was walking I bumped into someone and fell. "Ow. I'm sorry." I said as I git up rubbing my arm. The person turned around and looked at me. "It's fine. It was my fault." He said to me in a soft tone. I shook my head. "No,no. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." I said with a slight smile. He looked at me and chuckled. "Are you from the country?" He asked me. I tilted my head. "Yes. Why?" I asked. "I can tell. Here in the city, people normally don't say sorry for bumping into someone." He said with his hands in his pockets. I stared at him blankly, not understanding. He chuckled again, then he left. "Unnie! I got some stuff." Yein came to me saying with a lot of food in her hands. I snapped out of my trance. "Huh? Oh, good. Let's go buy it." I said, we headed to the cashier. "Come on Yein. Let's go find our apartment. We left and went to the building.

Mark's POV

I left the store with everything I needed. I thought about that encounter at the store while I walked to the apartment. "Huh. She was a cute girl. Maybe I'll see her again." I thought to myself. I got back home and walked though the door. "Hey Yugyeom. Here's your ice cream." I threw it to him. "Thanks hyung." He said to me. "Knock Knock." I heard at the door. I went to go open it. "Hello. I was wondering where the apartment room 274 is?" A young girl asked me. She looked aroung 17. "Over there." I pointed to the room. Behind here I saw the girl from the store. I don't think she saw me though. 'Thank you." The girl said. I saw them leave and go to the room. "I guess they are our new neighbors." I said to myself as I closed the door. 

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hope you liked it!