Tiamo

Tiamo

 

Today is T-ara’s day off. They were given a break, just for a day, from their busy schedule since their comeback. The members were all so happy to be given this day off so they all went to visit their family or hang out with friends or simply go out and spend time with their loved ones.

Though one particular member is back early at the dorm and it turns out to be the maknae. “Oppa, the dorm is empty.”

“What do you expect? It’s the first time you’ve all been given a day off since your comeback. Of course, everyone will be out celebrating. I’m surprise you came back early.” says the manager.

“Ah well I was planning to sleep early. You know since we have been deprived of sleep since our comeback.”

“Arasso.”

“The others… do you know where they went?” Jiyeon asked even though she is only interested in one person to be exact.

“Not really.” The manager replied honestly.

Jiyeon went inside the dorm. “Thank you Oppa”. She went to change her clothes and was planning to sleep to rest. She was going to stalk her unnies. She is wondering why she is the only one back in the dorm. But her unnies have not been updating their SNS. But she no longer needs to stalk as her unnies started to come.

“Ji you are back early.”

“Neh, I was planning on to catch up with my sleep.”

“So you cut your date short?”

“Ani I didn’t went to meet Oppa.”

“Wae?”

“He is busy. We plan to meet on another day. And we talk to each other everyday.” Jiyeon reasoned out.

The unnies planned to go out and have some drinks. They invited Jiyeon who did not want to go simply because she is waiting for that one person.

“Come on Ji, let’s celebrate. Qri and Hyomin will be meeting us there.”

“Qri unnie is with Hyomin unnie?” Jiyeon can’t help but asked.

“Qri is with her friends. Hyomin went out somewhere. You know how that girl can be everywhere.”

Yeah everywhere but here. Jiyeon thought. Yes, Jiyeon wanted to see Hyomin. The reason why she went back early was to spend time with Hyomin. Usually Hyomin will be in the dorm or at the studio. She must have forgot that Hyomin does have a life… though Jiyeon really wanted to see the other girl. Eventually Jiyeon got up and change to join her unnies in their ‘celebration’.

Jiyeon was sure that everyone was noticing how she and Hyomin do not have any interaction lately. She knew how the Minyeon shippers are craving for Minyeon moments… What happened? Have they fallen apart? Probably. The fans got it right. Was it their busy schedules? But that wasn’t an issue before. Was it after she started dating? Probably… Again, the fans must have gotten it right.

The shoot was overseas, then she started dating… Jiyeon admits that it was her who started to distance herself from Hyomin. It was unintentional. Jiyeon placed the wall in between them. But then Hyomin didn’t get mad nor confronted Jiyeon. In fact Hyomin respected Jiyeon’s decision. It was a mature thing to do but deep inside, Jiyeon wanted Hyomin to protest, to argue with her, to confront her but the later girl didn’t. Hyomin was mature enough not to deal with Jiyeon’s childish tactics. If only she knew… Jiyeon only wanted to get more of Hyomin’s attention.

Later on, Qri arrived. The girls went to an exclusive bar. They were talking about their day and everything under the sun.

“So Hyomin is last eh? Wonder where she went.” Sso said.

“She might come a bit later.”

“You know where she is?” Jiyeon asked.

“No, but I know who she is with.” Qri answered teasingly.

“Let me guess… Sunny?”

“No.”

“Fany?”

“No”

“She’s with the whole SNSD?”

“Hahaha no. Hyoyeon was with me earlier with our group of friends.”

“Sica?”

“No.”

“Why does everybody thinks Hyomin is with SNSD?”

The girls just roll their eyes with Qri’s question which is not really a question that needed to be asked.

“Ok ok, she is with Yoona.”

“Yoona? I didn’t expect that…”

“Yoona won an award. They went to celebrate. Hyoyeon was telling us how they found out that Yoona was going to spend the day with Hyomin. Well it was top secret.”

Jiyeon just sighed. How is it that the whole SNSD wants to be with Hyomin. She misses Hyomin. How most of Hyomin’s attention is just on her. Where her only competition on Hyomin was T-ara. Well… also Sunny. But it was only Sunny who was also her friend. SNSD are all amazing because they remain friends even after all those scandals. The two groups would even meet secretly before. But now, even they all meet with Hyomin separately and secretly. Jiyeon knows what is happening… these are not just innocent meetings between friends. Jiyeon knew that he girls from SNSD all have a motive.

Don’t get anything wrong. She and Hyomin are good. They are not fighting or anything. It just that they are not how they used to be. Oh how Jiyeon wishes to turn back time.

Just right on queue Hyomin arrived. Hyomin was standing in front of her, beside Qri. While Jiyeon was in between Sso and Eunjung. Hyomin greeted everyone. They all shared stories like they always do. Have fun. But Jiyeon is yearning for more a moment with her… just one moment. And so her wish came true. While Boram was sharing a funny story, Hyomin glanced at her which made Jiyeon catch her breath. Hyomin smiled and then her smile broke into a laugh because of Boram’s story. It was a short but sweet moment. Jiyeon broke into a laugh not because of how funny Boram’s story was but how funny is her own story.

It was her who put the distance between them. It was her who placed the wall between them. Now Hyomin seems to be far away even if she is right in front of Jiyeon. But all Jiyeon can do right now is hope for those short sweet moments with Hyomin. And to enjoy those rare treasured moments.

 

All Jiyeon wanted to say to Hyomin was…

I miss you, Tiamo.