Start of a new school year.

Living next door to SHINee

Your POV:

I woke up early today, I was excited, last year of highschool. I want to make amazing memories with Jaejoong.... if I'll ever talk to him. I have known him for 6 years now. Met him since year 7 and lives next door to him but never ever spoke to him, not even once. Not even a single words, I wish it would all change this year. I really wish I could be in the same class as Jaejoong this year. Being in the same class as him, talking to him, being with him, looking at him... what else would I asked for? Love me? Impossible. My bestfriend Hara, she is really really really really really really really really pretty. Also has a crush on Jaejoong, the time we told each other was awkward, but we worked it out. We would have to feel happy for eachother if they would actually go out with them. 

I walked downstairs and found Daesung eating breakfast with my umma. 

"Noona, good morning" Daesung said 

"Morning umma 'nd daesung" I said as I walked to eat my breakfast.

"Last year of highschool, arent you lucky noona" daesung choved rice in his mouth

"Not really, I'll miss highschool" I said as I sighed

"More like miss jaejoong?" Daesung teased

"Shhh." 

Daesung and I finished eating breakfast and started to walk to school. 

When we arrived at the gate we went to the board and tried to find out what class we were in. 

I glanced though all the classes in year 12.

12..... A! 12A ! Im in 12A this year. I hope I would have fun classmates. I glanced at the class list. YAY, DARA AND HARA IS IN MY CLASS AGAIN! 

I suddenly froze when I came past a name. A really special name. Kim Jae Joong. 

 

Onew's POV:

I woke up by the smell of Key's delicious smell of breakfast, I washed up and ran downstairs. 

"OUCH!" I screamed as I tripped and fell down the last few steps. 

"Onew... not again" Key sighed.

"Not my fault" I smiled as I saw food coming to the table.

"Not your fault that you are clumsy? Aish" Key mummbled to himself as I digged in.

I wonder where's Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun, first day of school today and still not awake...?

"Hey Key, when is manager hyung coming to pick us up for school?" 

"In about 30 minutes" he replied

"30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!?" I screamed as I ran up stairs to wake the others up.

I woke Minho up then ran to wake Taemin up. I can't wake Jonghyun up, its dangerous. 

 

Minho's POV:

As I was sleeping, I got awaken up by Onew's taps.

"Minho, wake up. School in 30 minutes" Onew said as he walked out of the room.

WHAT?! 30 minutes left only?! Aish, we are going to be late....

I sighed as I looked at Jonghyun still sleeping peacefully.

Do I have to wake him up again? His going to be really dangerous...

I the alarm of his clock, it started to beep loudly. I quickly ran out of the room and washed up.

As I was brushing my teeth I heard a loud bang. 

Jonghyun finally woke up?

I walked out of the bathroom with our new uniform, it looked alright. Not as good as I suspected.

As I walked in my room, i found bit and pieces of Jonghyuns alarm clock he killed. 

"Minho, stop using the damn clock, its annoying" Jonghyun said as he walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and started to eat my breakfast.

"Jonghyun Hyung broke another clock?" Taemin asked as he drank his milk.

"Yes, we need to buy more" I suggested.

"Thats true, Jonghyun would be breaking a lot this year" Key sighed

"Taemin, drinking milk won't make you grow taller" Jonghyun said as he walked downstairs eavesdropping.

"HYUNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ Thats mean! LOOKS WHO TALKING!???" Taemin sobbed

"The short one" Onew laughed as he answered Taemin's question.

"YA! I'm not that short" Jonghyun raged.

"Manager was here half an hour ago.... in other words, we are late for school" interupted key as he looked out the window.

"WHATTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All 4 of them yelled together and ran out of the door

 

Your POV:

. I walked to class when the bell went and found Dara and Hara sitting down. I ran up to them and high-fived them as a celebration. When the teacher walked in I quickly went to sit in a empty seat by myself, everywhere else was filled.

"Class, we have 2 new students today....." 

-BANG-

The door suddenly opened. There, my special angel stood there out of breathe. 

"Sorry I'm late" Jaejoong said as he smiled at the teacher.

"T-Thats okay Jaejoong, take a seat" the teacher smiled back

Yes, I know. Jaejoong would never sit next , infront or behind me.... Aish. 

Jaejoong stood at the front looking for a spare spot, his eyes locked with the one infront of me...

He walked there and sat there, i stared at his back... I thought I was In heaven.... 

The teacher started class again..

"As I was saying, there would be new two new students tranfering today, but they are not here yet" The teacher explained

"Are they girls!" One of the boys shouted out.

"No, they both are boys" The teacher explained

I could hear girls squealing and boys . 

 

Jonghyun's pov:

We arrived at the new school in about 10 minutes. The school was small.... 

We walked to the big board at the front of the school and searched for our names. 

Kim.... Jonghyun. Found it. 12A..

"What class are you in Jonghyun?" Key asked me

"12A, how about you?" I said fingers crossed he would be in the same class as me.

"WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!? im in 12B! " Key yelled

"12A? Same with me" Minho said

"Im in 11C" Taemin said Smiling

"KEY! IM IN 12B TOO!" Onew yelled with happiness

We all went to our classroom, as I was walking with Minho it was really awkward.

We opened the door of our classroom and everyones eyes stared at us. 

We bowed to the teacher.

"Choi Minho and Kim Jonghyun?" The teacher asked us

"Yes" We replied in unison

"Class, here are our new students, introduce yourselves please" the teacher instructed.

Minho started with the introduction.

"Hi, I'm Choi Minho. Nice to meet you" minho said as he bowed

"I'm Kim Jonghyun" 

"Take a seat" 

I looked around for a spot. I found one and sat down. I looked around me and found the girl from next door siting beside me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I forgot her name already. 

 

Minho's POV:

I looked around the room and sat at the back row. I looked ahead and found ____ siting infront of me. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment and subscribe (: