Cute new neighbours ^^

Living next door to SHINee

To those who read this already, i changed some parts so it would sound more interesting like i promised (: 

- sorry for the mistakes >< 

*SHINee is not famous yet, still traniees at SM TOWN.*

*Jonghyun, Minho, Onew & Key are the same age - 18 *

*Taemin is 17* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

I stared out the kitchen window watching my new cute neighbours carry boxes out of the big white van. They are really really cute, i must admit. Even though I'm 18 years old I don't go admitting boys are cute. These boys are really cute! They remind me of Bigbang, five cute boys! But these neighbours are baby cute, Bigbang are hot and cute at the same time. ^^

"Hey Noona go talk to them, stop staring at them. It would freak them out if they see you" my one year younger brother said as he laughed at me. 

"Shh Daesung! Just because you have the same name as Bigbang's smiling angel doesn't mean you can tell me what to do" 

"Aish Noona, not these lectures again" Daesung sighed as he left the kitchen.

Ohh, right. I got homework to do. Yes, I'm a nerd without glasses. I get striaght A's in my report for school. But I'll get straight F's for my report if it comes to love. Me, _____ . Never been in a relationship before. Not even once. Yes, they ask me out. But always get rejected by me. I don't think I'll go out with someone I don't love. But love, its something that sounds so simply, but is actually really complicated. 

Yes, I have a crush like all other girls in my school but my crush is impossibe for me to get.... Kim.Jae.Joong. 

Kim Jae Joong, the most popularest and cutest boy ever. Its hard to believe he isn't a model, really hard to believe... 

 

Minho's POV:

I walked up the stairs for the first time in our new dorm with Jonghyun, carrying a really heavy box full of clothes. I placed it down Jonghyun and my room's floor. Sharing a room with Jonghyun this time, would be really hard. 

Jonghyun and I have some mistunderstandings that needs to be cleared up soon. 

"U-Um Jonghyun? Which bed do you want to take?" I asked him

"That one" He pointed to the one nearest to the door, that lazy guy. 

"Okay, I'll take that one" I plopped the box on my bed and started to sort out my clothes in the cupboard.

I glanced out the window and saw a pretty girl daydreaming. Even though her eyes are looking straight at mines, she haven't realised I was looking at her. She suddenly snapped out of her dream and looked at me embarrassed. I nodded and started to pack again. Her window was directly opposite of ours. How awkward. 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

I carryed the box up to Minho's and my room. The room was perfect, not as light not as dark. Really spacey too. 

It's really awkward sharing a room with Minho, we don't talk much.... and i don't really like him. It would be great if I could share a room with Key... but Taemin needs Key.. UMMA. 

I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling while Minho pack his clothes. 

Even though we would become idols in a couple of months we still had to go to school, thats the sad thing. School, the place I hate the most. Crazy people, girls. Jealous boys. Annoying teachers. Disgusting food. The worst. 

"Jonghyun, pack up" Manager hyung said as he walked in. 

"I will" I simply replied and looked up at the ceiling again.

"Jonghyun..." He sighed

"Fine, I'll do it now" I dragged myself up. 

"Lazy" he simply said as he walked to Taemin's and Key's room. 

I started to open the box and chuck my clothes in the cupboard, I saw movement outside the window and found a girl there. Funny how her window is just directly opposite of our window. She was working hard on her homework, I could see her concentrating hard without realising anything around her, her forcus was only on her paper. Aish, that would never be me. I fall asleep, the funny thing is, I get straight A's on my report even though I don't study like Minho. I looked back in the box and started to pack again. 

 

Manager's POV:

These 5 boys are finally about to debut. I looked after them hard these past 3 years, really hard. I walked over to Jonghyun and Minho's room. As always, Minho was unpacking and Jonghyun is staring at the ceiling. 

"Jonghyun, Pack up" I said as I stepped in the room

"I will" He replied 

I sighed then he dragged himself up.

I called him lazy and walked to Taemin and Key's room. 

I walked in and found Taemin drinking banana milk and Key packing.

"Taemin, why aren't you packing?" I sighed

"Key hyung said he would pack for me" he smiled

"Another lazy member" I mummbled to myself as I walked to the next room. Onew's room. 

Onew's room, the most delicious looking room ever, filled with all types of chicken collections.

"Thats good Onew, you are actually packing" I smiled

"Of course I have too, My chickens wouldn't like it if I don't" He smiled cutely

Aish, there he goes with the chicken talk... 

 

Key's POV:

I walked out of the room after I unpacked the clothes and put them in place. It was 10 past 1 already, time for lunch. I walked downstairs and started to make sandwiches for the members and manager hyung. 

~ringdingdong~

Someone at the door? I walked over and opened the door. I found a boy and a girl around my age.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are your neighbour" they said as the bowed and pointed to the direction their house was.

"annyeong haseyo, nice to meet you. I'm Ki Kimbum , please just call me Key" I bowed 

"I'm Lee _______ , nice to meet you too"

"I'm Lee Daesung" The boy said as he smiled. 

"Come in ____ and Daesung" I welcomed them in

They both walked in and waited for me to show them where to go. 

"Please wait here, I'll tell the others to come here" I smiled and left for the others.

 

Daesung's POV:

Me and Noona waited for key hyung to come back... wait, is he older than me? He seems really mature. 

"Daesung, you forgot to give the fruits, don't you remember, we introduce then give the fruits.." noona tapped my head lightly

"Oh right, sorry, I forgot" I gave out a little laugh.

Minutes later, Key... hyung came downstairs with 4 other boys. They were really handsome. One of them looked doopey, but the rest looked really mature.

Noona and I stood up and bowed at them, the bowed back.

"Hey Daesung and ____ , this is Onew"

"This is Taemin" He pointed to the doopey one. 

"This is minho and Jonghyun" 

"Hi nice to meet you guys, I'm Daesung and this is my Noona _____ . " I smiled 

"Hey Daesung, how old are you?" Doopey taemin asked me

"17 years, 3 months, 8 days, 23 minutes and 8 seconds" I smiled as I looked at my watch to be precise.

"Ahahaahahah, your funny. Same age as you Daesung" Taemin laughed.

"My noona is 18" I said randomly

"Ohh is that so? Same age as 4 of us" Key "hyung" said 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this long chapter! Took me an hour ^^

Well, anyways. Please subscribe and comment (: 

YOU AND THEM FINALLY MET <3