Presidential Wars 1

Presidential Wars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was a smile that spelled
trouble. With a promise.” 

She was the baddest female in UK, but letting everything go and starting a new life in her own home country, Chaerin were strolling around Hongdae that afternoon with her luggage, the feeling that she misses home and that she need a walk as soon as she land, she found herself coming here.

Inhaling the fresh air, the sweet scent of hot and fresh dessert, Chaerin were humming to a melody while walking around the area, when a sudden shout broke her trance as she turn to her right and saw an elder lady shouting for help while pointing to a direction of a boy running, which we was so stupid to run into her direction.

People were looking around at what happening, being the baddest female things will never get out of hand when it comes to Chaerin. She smirk as she saw him running, taking the can of drink she’s holding, she press it, smirk and hail a kick which the can landed hitting him on the head.

She run to him, like everything were in slow motion, she manage to launch a kick to him that he fell to the ground in pain, she gives a thumbs up to him taking the lady bag with her as the police rush to the area.

Smiling she handed the bag to the lady which the lady were so grateful off.

“Thank you so much young lady.”, she say while bowing.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to bow aunty.”, she wave at the lady and try to stop her from bowing.

“Omo, I couldn’t do that, not when you have help me. Let me treat you something.”, the lady smile.

“Aniyo, aniyo. It’s okay.”, she wave.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. We can have a drink at my house.”, she insist which Chaerin decided to tag along.

Helping the lady with her stuff and another hand on her luggage she smile as she walk with the lady hailing a cab and getting on.

Coming across a familiar neighbor, she know it was the place of the rich, a place where most people will not come. It is Itaewon. The cab then stop at a beautiful modern looking villa, where the lady pay for the cab and got down with Chaerin by her side.

Walking in the house, as the gates automatically open, the surroundings to the house feels like a million dollars feelings. Chaerin go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter