fifth

we are going to be friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

november 2, 2022

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"can you get me a pop, kook?" a voice calls from the living room and the nickname they use, one that hasn't been heard in what feels like a century sounds appalling and foreign, makes him shiver a bit.

"get it yourself." he jokes as he sits down next to them; they know where to find it anyways. if accustomed was not the word for the other party in his living room, he didn't know what it was then.

"don't take any of my coke!" jimin, jungkook's best friend and roommate for 3 years, warns to their mutual friend. likewise, is the emotion jungkook harbors as he fears for his loving carbonated spouse.

the seat sinks next to jungkook as the so-called, soda stealing, companion sat back down next to him and puts their feet up.

"doesn't matter chim," the feet cross. "we're out." the atmosphere is put into schedule as the two o'clock nap time.

"let's go to the store then." jimin gets up and knocks the two pairs of feet off the ottoman. "all you two do is laze around anyway."

"yah!" the two of them exclaim when jimin turns the tv off. although they acted as arch enemies, the deadbeats shared an interest in lazing about.

for as long as he's known him, jimin has taken care of jungkook. when they met, jungkook was severely depressed about the disappearance of his wife. his kind and caring friend watched over him and made sure he took his pills everyday. he hadn't stop acting in his role.

"nayeon, either go back to your apartment or stop using our electricity." the other friend scowls at him and grabs her jacket.

"fine let's go." she says as she puts her arms into the sleeve. "you're coming too kook. you can't leave me alone with grandma."

this earns a slap on the head from jimin. jungkook laughs and also gets his coat.

"last one to the car has to pay!" he yells running out the door with only half of his jacket on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter