third

we are going to be friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]3[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

may 8, 2019

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

it all happened so fast she didn't even have time to scream. jungkook's eyes went wide and next thing she knew, her head was banged on the door and the car flipped.

yuna let the tears fall down her face, not even aware she was crying. she was so in pain that her face felt numb.

jungkook was hunched over, his body limp. she wasn't even sure if he was breathing. his blue ribbon was dangling from his wrist. a small cut was made on his left cheek and the blood slowly dripped onto yuna's face.

her sobs were silent and she made sure she wasn't making any other noises. it smelt like gasoline, and yuna was unsure of what to do. she put her hand on her slightly bloated belly.

all she could think about was safely getting jungkook out of here. he can't end up like his mother.

her palms were sweaty and she was losing vision. her seatbelt was strapping her down, and the car was turned over on her side.

she let herself cry, her hand trying to open her door. "i'm so sorry jungkook." she cried out, the ring on her left hand slipping off. "i wish you would wake up."

she tried to budge the door but it was no use, the car was turned sideways.

despite her own condition, jungkook was her priority. his eyes were closed and his body was being held by his seatbelt. she would've thought he was sleeping if there wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter