이. Jongdae's dilemma

Jongdae's dilemma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                       

                                                                                                      이. Jongdae's dilemma

                                                                            Jongdae mutters profanities under his breath everytime Sehun takes a sharp turn. He knows that the elder is doing it on purpose just to get Jongdae to hold onto him tightly. Jongdae also admits that this tactic of Sehun's is working quite well because his arms are wrapped around his boyfriend's waist so tightly that they're starting to get a little numb. Jongdae might be in a love-hate relationship with the motorcycle.

"Where are you taking me?" Jongdae shouts against the force of the wind hitting his face, tapping restlessly onto Sehun's side. Usually, he'd take Jongdae over at his shared flat or the park nearby with less to no visitors. Today though, Sehun takes a different route and Jongdae is left confused. With the media trying to get hold of any available gossip about his father, Jongdae was also in great danger. The paparazzis would definitely not mind making Jongdae the headline of tomorrow's news.

                                                 SUPERSTAR YIFAN'S GAY TEEN SON SPOTTED WITH HIS REBELIOUS BOYFRIEND

Jongdae shudders just thinking about such possibility. Although he shouldn't worry all that much since Sehun is very considerate regarding their situation, they can never be hundred percent sure.

He's cut off from his chain of thoughts when the bike comes to a halt. They have stopped before a decent looking apartment and Jongdae quirks an eyebrow. "Why are we here, hyung?" He unwraps his arms and taps on Sehun's helmet. "You'll see," comes his muffled reply. Sehun rides his bike inside the apartment's entrance and parks it in one of the empty slots before tugging off Jongdae from his seat. 

Jongdae registers Sehun shivering under the vicinity of the cold parking space and immediately pulls him to his side. He slips an arm along Sehun's and interlocks their fingers. Sehun's gloved hand is quite warm and Jongdae finds himself sighing in contentment at their skinship. It's these little moments that swell his heart and makes it feel really heavy.

They make their way inside the apartment building wordlessly. Jongdae just takes in the surrounding around him while Sehun pulls him along. When they slip inside the elevator and Sehun punches in floor no. 7, Jongdae blinks up at his boyfriend with questioning eyes. Sehun winks at him, a playful smile on his handsome face. Jongdae's brows crinkle.

Just then, a vibration resounds the entire elevator and Sehun jumps in surprise. Jongdae realizes with a hearty giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter