Now what?

IS IT REALLY YOU?

- "talk to me, what's wrong?" Taeyeon said in a soft voice as her hand combs Jessica's hair softly and her eyes stay sinked down on her.

Jessica remains quiet lightly clutching on her lap as her eyes tighten closed, earning a worried frown on taeyeon, her hand went down rubbing her back softly not knowing what was hidding under the thin fabric layer, a wince escapes Jessica's lips as a live bruise is touched.

- "did they-" Taeyeon fist up her hand as she pulls down the collar of her shirt feeling the anger grow instantly watching the mistreated skin, Jessica knowing she saw her marks opened her eyes and lifted her face to look at her loved one with glassy eyes.

- "it's okay.. I deserved it" she says with a small voice as a couple of tears run down her cheeks while she smiles at the other "i am okay" she barely manages to whisper before Taeyeon's arms embrace her as gently as she can manage to not hurt her even more. 

Meanwhile Jisoo stayed just outside of the classroom looking down at the floor after she witnesses the scene between her close ones.

- "you left me waiting" a short brown haired girl approaches with a visible frown as she stands right infront of Jisoo.

- "i-i am sorry.. I forgot" Jisoo said as she looked up at the girl with a rather saddened look, Jennie crutches down cupping her cheeks and leaning her face close to hers.

- "whats wrong??" she said worried at her girlfriend's sad expression before kissing her nose knowing that would at least bring her some comfort. 

- "thank you baby" Jisoo says after feeling the sincere kiss letting one of her hands cup jennie's "jessica unnie was hit again, and i am sure she isn't allowed to eat since she said she couldn't hen i gave her the lunch bag, i don't understand why they keep hurting her like this" she says with clear sadness and pain in her voice before sighing and getting up.

- "again?? What can we do this time? I think we are running out of ways to make her day better here" jennie said as she stood uo holding on to jisoo's hand firmly "let's think of something okay? We can cheer them up at least a little if we try" she said smiling warmly at jisoo as they walked through the hallways to their wing of the school.

- - -

After lunch break the bell rings marking the beginning of the last two periods of the day, taeyeon takes her seat beside Jessica keeping her ha d rubbing her back to ease the pain as everyone enters the room followed by the teacher, minutes into the class Taeyeon hears mumbling behind her back with comments about them two making her anger built up.

5 minutes before the class was over, a girl stands up purposely tripping on the table behind jessica making the edge hit against the chair she was sitting on rather hard letting the back rest hit against her bruised area, she lets out a pain wince at the impact causing taeyeon to turn her face towards her just to see the girl smirking at her action as she kelt her way to the teacher.

- "you !" taeyeon yells at the girl as she leaves her sit walking behind her then pushes her from behind making her hit the teachers desk with her belly "still ing funny?" she yells again as the teacher holds the girl against her.

- "kim taeyeon!" the teacher yells at taeyeon making her turn her gaze at her instead "what's wrong with you?! Get out of the classroom and wait there now!" she said as glared madly at her. 

- "now you notice? You are just like her, she can hurt Jessica and you don't care but she gets hurt and you hurts too" Taeyeon's vouce raises up again as she glares back at the teacher not moving an inch before jessica stands up tugging on her hand "tae-" 

- "sit down Miss Jung, you don't want to go to the principal's office too do you?" the teacher turns to Jessica knowing very well how that would affect her, Jessica lightly trembles as she knows it would be bad if her larents were called to complain about her again.

- "it's okay sit down" taeyeon softens her gaze as she looks at jessica holding up her hand and kissing it "i'll be fine" she said before making sure jessica was sitted before lwaving the classroom soon after being followed by the teacher.

Jessica holds in her feelings yet again out of fear as she looks down when Taeyeon leaves the room, the bell rings making everyone leave the classroom empty as she stays yet again feeling guilty taeyeon got in trouble for defending her.

Unaware of anything that happened, jennie and jisoo come rushing into the classroom with a big white paper tube followed by their two close friends lisa and chaeyoung, the smiles in their faces being warm and big as they found a way to cheer their unnies up.

- "unnie!" jennie says as she pulls the chairs infront of jessica "wait- where is tae unnie?" she says as she just now notices the absence making the other 3 girls look around.

- "she is-" when she was about to speak taeyeon came in through the door smiling at the younger girls before sitting beside jessica once more taking her hand in between hers "bathroom called" she chuckles to not make her little sister worried about her calling to the principal's office.

- " okay get ready! We made something in our art class and we are a 1000% sure it gonna make you smile" chaeyeon said as she eye smiled at the older two as lisa and jisoo stood up on the chair jennie had moved.

- "once upon a time" jennie started speaking as chaeyeon started rolling the tube open showing a painting of a beautiful landscape and two figures that reflected jessica and taeyeon "there was two fairies that believed the world was a beautiful place yet misunderstood " jennie kept speaking throught the story as jessica smiled at the attempt of the girls to make her day better, taeyeon laughed at random parts of the story until the whole portrait was fully shown, the landscape with twofairies and four little elfs throwing sparkling colors at the fairies was shown as jennie told the story of the two savors of the fantasy world the 4 elfs lived in.

Jessica claps with a soft smile as taeyeon wraps an arm around her "wow you guys did a great job, although the elfs are way cuter in the painting than in real life if i may say" taeyeon teased.

- "okay you may not" chaeyoung said with a goofy laugh as the four girls sat down over the teachers table smiling and laughing along the older two.

A simple small deatil from loved ones would always make a difference for jessica and taeyeon, specially coming from the four little ones that always looked up at them. For a moment jessica felt no pain and no worries for whatever was about to happen next.