The Beginning

IS IT REALLY YOU?

Jessica Jung, a seemingly cold hearted, y attitide and a pickyness when it comes to who she talks to kind of person, being only 16 at the time, she had alreay many "enemies" on her back, in her mind nothing but jealous es that couldn't stand her having any type of success. 

Taeyeon Kim, a shorty with an attitude problem, a little diva with a big egocentric issue, a selfish little one, or at least that was her in the eyes of almost every single person that met her. Being 16 didn't helped her case, to her parents she was just a bad case of a rebellious teenager. 

Jisoo Kim, being only 14 years old, she was her parents little angel, she was this little dream daughter that gave them nothing but good grades, just positive feedback in every activity she was involved in, to many, the future of the Kim house.

Jennie Kim, a well known normal 14 year old, with a good amount of friends and popular at one extent, not an ace in school but with an average score,  part of a normal family that treated her as nothing but the normal middle child she was. 

In Seoul, South Korea, on April 14th, 2010. 

- "taeyeon-ah! Get down here already, you can't afford another absence in school!" Mrs. Kim yelled from the kitchen with clear annoyance as her daughter was once again about to miss the train to school.

Taeyeon was still laying down with her eyes fix on the ceiling watching the fan spin and letting her mother's words go in through one ear and leaving right straight from the other.

- "i am serious kim taeyeon! If you get suspended again you will sorry!" she yelled again as she put on a scarf and grabbed her keys, as if she was already late to work herself she wasn't able to keep an eye on her daughter, a sigh left her lips hearing no answer from the latter before she walked out the door.

Taeyeon's eyes closed as she heard the front door closing "finally" she says in relief as her mother is now gone, with no intentions of wasting her time in school she instead snuggles on the blankets letting their warmth embrace her.

- - -

- "you better get to school in time and i better not get any calls to report your stupid attitude again" Mr. Jung spoke with a serious low tune as he began eating his breakfast not metting his daughters gaze even once.

- "but-" jessica was about to speak when a hand gripped on her shoulder tight enough to make her wince, clearly her signal to not speak, her head lowers down.

- "she will behave today don't worry" Mrs. Jung spoke in a firm tone as she sat beside the young kid, starting to eat her breakfast as jessica's plate remained empty.

- "good" Mr. Jung said as he lifted his head to look at the two females beside him on the table "how much weight did she gained?" he asked as his eyes land on his wife.

- "350 grams" she said before chewing on her fruit referring to Jessica, as the younger's head remained low.

- "they better be gone by friday" he spoke with a little anger in his voice as he glared at Jessica. Making her nod a couple of times. 

- - - 

Jessica arrives at school in time for her first period, an empty seat beside her makes her sad and upset at the same time, she sighs as the class starts knowing the seat will remain empty the rest of the day.

Lunch period comes as a cheerful girl enters the classroom with a paperbag in hand smiling warmly at Jessica "here unnie~ enjoy" she sayd in a small voice as she hands off the bag staying on the chair in front of jessica's 

- "i can't, but thank you soo" Jessica says softly faking the best smile she could at the moment "is taeyeon really not gonna show up at all today?" she said with a clear sad glance lingering in her brown orbs.

- "i am not sure unnie, but maybe not, she didn't seem in the mood to leave the bed this morning" Jisoo said as she held on the older's hand.

- "well i can't blame her though, i just wish i could talk to her right now" she said as she sighed softly looking down at the paper bag.

- "glad to see you miss me that badly" Taeyeon said as she was leaning on the door frame listening to them two speaking before approaching.

Jessica hearing the familiar voice turned her face up to see the girl making her eyes glassy in almost an instant as she was fighting with all her might not to break down.

- "whats with that hand" taeyeon says in a loud tone before swatting jisoo's hand away from jessica's with a glare.

- "unnie-" Jisoo complains at the action of her sister before standing up and intently kisses jessica's cheek knowing it would piss the older off, before running off without giving her time to react against her.

Taeyeon frowned at the action before cupping jessica's cheek and sitting on the table looking down at her "i am sorry i didn't came sooner" she said softly knowing very well jessica's fake smile.

- "it's okay you are here now" jessica said almost in whisper as she leaned her cheek on the warmth of taeyeon's hand.

- "and i am not leaving you alone" she said as she leans down kissing her forehead tenderly to them let her head rest on her lap knowing how much she needed the comfort.

Jessica without saying any word closed her eyes hugging the other's lap with a slight tight grip feeling a tear roll down her cheek "thank you" she whispers almost inaudible.