| 2 |

7 Minuets in Heaven (Byun Baekhyun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                ¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

 

I stare at the boy in bewilderment. It's not possible, it can't be real. This has never happened to me before. 

"Can you you remember anything apart from your name?" He shakes his head and looks around to all the other spirits and then back at me.

"By the way where am I?" I check my timer wbich shows that I have 5 minuets left. "Y-your a ghost." I hesitate and my voice quivers just as I finish my sentence. I've never really told anyone before. They're usually quiet and not the slightest bit curious. I take in a deep breath and try not to appear a nervous wreck.

"You're here to get sent to heaven or hell by me, I decide whether you are a worthy soul for 'the boss' " I say pointing up to the sky, simbolising God. 

He shakes his head and lets out a scoff. "I'm not dead." I roll my eyes "The only reason people are sent here is if they're dead." His fist flies down to the table and rattles all the paperwork, making many curious gazes drift to our table.

"Listen, I don't have much time here and arguing with you isn't helping our situation." His brows raise and he leans forward placing his elbows on the table. "How long do you stay here for?" "Seven minuets" he puts his hand up as if he's trying to signal a waiter which makes me laugh. 

"You can't order anything." He glares at me which makes me try and hold in my laughter. He awkwardly puts his hand down and sighs.

"So what's the problem? If you're meant to sent me to heaven or hell or wherever why haven't you already done so?"I turn my book around and show him my blank page. "In this book I should have all of your information, how you died, your friends, your family, heck even your first pet.-" he cuts me off sharply

"Bobo" I frown in confusion.

"What?" He smiles excitedly."My first pet, he was a goldfish. His name was Bobo." My eyes widened.

"You remember your first pet but not how you died?" He nods and his eyes begin to crease in an adorable manner as he smiles.

"That's fine though right? We can start from remembering the little things, then I could come back tomorrow and try again!" My heart aches as I hear his enthusiasm. My head lowers and I shake my head. 

"You can't.." looking up my sad eyes meet hisome confused gaze. 

"What do you mean? I can't what?" I sigh and grab hold of his hand that was reating on the table.

"I'm sorry Baek, this is the last time I'll see you." His hand is taken from mine and his body shoots up from his chair. 

"What? I can't come back? No the-there has to be a way!" The watch on my wrist reads 6 minuets. 

"Trust me if there was a way I would try it. I can't stay any longer, I have to go back now. I've already decided where you go." He shakes his head. His body seems to be shaking in fury. 

"NO!" I jump at the change of volume. "I'm not going anywhere until I figure out what the hell happened to me!" I write down my decision on a slip of paper;sort of like a voting slip where you tick if it's heaven or hell, which is then sent to God. I know very professional.

I stand up and head to the letter box at the front of the cafe. As I put the slip of paper in front of the letter box my arm is stopped by a larger hand. I whip my head around to see Baekhyun stare at me in anger. 

"I'm not going anywhere! You have to stay and help me." I check my watch and begin to tug back at my arm. I have 20 seconds left before I leave. 

"Baekhyun you have to let go, I can't stay here any longer." He rolls his eyes but his grip never loosens.

"Why? So you can post that and get rid of me. For all I know that could say you're sending me to hell. I don't want to go to hell without knowing how I died." His tone is stern. My heart begins to increase as I watch my timer reach 00:00. I finally tear my hand away from his grip and step away from him.

"I have to go Baekhyun. I'm sorry but I really can't stay." I see the wall clock's hand move forward. Signaling that I'm far over my time limit. I close my eyes tightly and wait for something to happen but no impact comes. I open my eyes and stare at the boy in front of me. His eyes are filled with sadn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter