A Dangerous Topic

You're Kind Of Weird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was still quietly following Chaeyoung, I was mesmerized by Chaeyoung holding my hand, making me warm and jittery.

Oblivious to the fact that Chaeyoung had just stopped, I bumped into her getting a little giggle from the smaller girl. "We're here so let me unlock the door." Feeling a blush from embarrassment, I watched her open the door and walk in, with myself following behind.

"Jungyeon! Are you here?" *silence*  "I guess she's out with her girlfriend again." Chaeyoung mumbles to herself. Turning around to look at me. she gestures for me to come inside more so she could close the door. Me being the awkward penguin I am stood there awkwardly in the house. Chaeyoung tells me to go sit on the couch while she gets a first aid kit and a blanket.

Listening to Chaeyoung's command, I walk over to the couch and sits down. Looking around, I see pictures of her and a taller girl with short blonde hair smiling at each other. Cute Is the only word I can think of until Chaeyoung comes back into the room carrying a blanket and a kit. She tosses the blanket on me which was surprisingly warm. "Sorry I took so long, I figured I should warm up a blanket for you since it looked like you were cold." Surprised by another kind gesture, I could only say thank you.

"Alright, now let me take a look at your knee," Chaeyoung says crouching down. As silence starts to fill the air, I decide to break it with my curiosity. "Um Chaeyoung, how are you feeling? I mean those girls seemed to have done a lot of damage on you." I finish with a hint of worry in my voice.

"It doesn't hurt. I could've done a lot worse on them, then they did me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. My older sister told me not to fight back because I could severely hurt the other person." Chaeyoung says in a monotone voice. "She also says that I have bad anger issues, but I don't believe her because she has some anger issues too, especially when I don't clean up. Her nagging is nonstop." Chaeyoung finishes with a chuckle.

"Do you like fighting?"

Chaeyoung hums in response, "Kind of."

"You're a very warm person for helping me so I can't really see you as a person who has bad anger issues," I tell her which earns me a smile showing off a dimple. Oh, that's even cuter.​

Chaeyoung had just finished cleaning up my knee and placed a band-aid on it when we heard the door open revealing a taller girl with short blonde hair and a shorter girl with light brown hair. "Chaengie!!!" the one I assume is her sister Jungyeon called. "Sis, I'm on the couch," Chaeyoung calls back. The two older girls make their way over to us as Jungyeon's eyes land on me.

"Chaeyoung, who is this pretty girl with you?" She asks while winking at me earning a soft slap on her arm from her girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter