I'll Give You First Aid

You're Kind Of Weird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the wee hours of a school morning (tragic) I walk into the classroom to be greeted by my homegirls.

"Morning Mina!" Momo, Jihyo, Sana, and Dahyun yell, getting a very taken aback and shocked reaction from me. Honestly, I don't know why I should be so surprised if they're like this every day.  I whisper, smiling to myself.

"Good Morning" I greeted back but also receiving a little chuckle from Jihyo. " And I'm still amazed by the fact that your normal voice, is not that much different than a whisper," Jihyo says getting a nod of agreement from the others. I just shake my head giggling and take a seat.

As the class is about to start, the classroom door slides open revealing two students. One with a tall stature and the other with a shorter stature as I had observed, realizing that they were none other than Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. 

Chaeyoung enters the classroom quietly with Tzuyu silently following behind, eventually reaching their seats. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, I've never seen them apart before. I silently eye them before returning my attention to the teacher.

As class starts to end and break starts to begin, students start chattering amongst themselves including myself.  "Sana and Dahyun, how did you guys start going out?" Jihyo asks wide-eyed. "Well, she just caught my attention and I thought she was really cute" Sana starts explaining, "plus, I really like her nose, so I asked her out and she said yes." Sana finished with a grin while wrapping her arms around Dahyun's waist and kissing her on the cheek. These actions resulted in a very deep blush appearing on Dahyun's cheeks.

"Wow romantic" Jihyo sarcastically says with an eye roll. "Moving on, Momo do you have anyone you want to get with?" Momo who was just zoning out snapped back to reality. "Nope," Momo replies nonchalantly. "I have my one true love jokbal and that's all I need." I could only quietly laugh at my food lover friend.

Sighing and turning her head, Jihyo's eyes were now on me. "Mina, my single pringle. Do you have anyone you fancy right now?" I thought for a second and responded, "Not real-" Suddenly a large *BANG* could be heard from across the classroom. As everyone's eyes are searching for the source of the sound, a voice can be heard.

"You really think you're something huh?" A girl scoffs. A voice spoke back "Not really, I just voiced my opinion so you made that assumption." I found my eyes land on Chaeyoung as the phantom speaker. "If you really think you're all that, how about we test it out? Let's go to the bathroom right now!" the girl barks resulting in some of her lackeys joining her.

Tzuyu stands up and starts walking towards the group of girls until Chaeyoung's hand stops her. "Chewy-ah" Chaeyoung begins, smiling at her friend, "it's okay. I can handle this myself." As Tzuyu wasn't all the way convinced, Chaeyoung looked her right in the eyes making Tzuyu walk back to her seat. As Tzuyu sat, Chaeyoung got up and started walking towards the door with a final glance towards Tzuyu with a smile.

As people were trying to register with what just happened, you could feel a menacing aura coming from Tzuyu which made the air hard to breathe in. (just like the water sana drank) Jihyo cleared getting attention from the group of friends. "Now that was really something."

As time passed, everyone was waiting for the girls and Chaeyoung to return to see the outcome. Finally, the door opens revealing the girls coming in tip top shape, with a lagging Chaeyoung silently following behind with her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter