《REVIEWS》

《RUSSIAN ROULETTE》APPLY OPEN!《NEW REVIEW UP!》
TnmV6KC.gif
  Reviews。
   THE APPLICANTS...
singers: 2
dancers: 3 
rappers: 3
others: 1
  KIM NAHYUN
   rapper  Mamamoo Wheein   expectaetion
REVIEW  Thank you so much for being the first applicant! I had a lot of fun reading about Nahyun. Just a side note, I won't be using her stage name as I write, but if you are chosen, the other contestants can all you that as a nickname. Also do you mind putting your main talent in the blogpost title? 

Ah you used Wheein! She's really pretty and is definetely a very talented artist. The little facts you put in the personality was really creative and gave me a bunch of insight on who your character really is. Nahyun reminds me of my best friend as they have similar personalities. The description you wrote of her is just too cute. Nahyun would be a lot of fun to write about if she gets chosen. 

Her trainee life sounds like a blast, especially since she made so many friends along the way.

Miryo as her talent twin was a great choice. Nice pick! They definetly have similar styles. Her interview was just too cute. It gave me a great chance to see what she acts like.

All in all, great application! I had a great time reading it. BTW, to answer your question, because this is a survival show, the girls won't have any time for dating and it just doesn't seem right to have a trainee date someone that's already famous, if you get what I mean. Oh, and thank you for creating a new character! She's such a great one. Again, I'm really sorry to make you search so hard for the password. She's accepted!
 
AccepteDLAST REVIEWED 12/01/16

 
  woo jihyo。
   rapper  Park hye min (Pony)   kmcl21
REVIEW  Second applicant! Thank you so much for applying! I know that the layout for the application is a little tricky to edit so don't worry too much about it being messy. As long as I can read it, you're fine.

Another rapper? And she's from Britain? That's super cool. It must sound adorable speaking Korean with a British accent. Plus she'll have trouble pronouncing some words which I think would be funny. A little odd too. That's always new and very welcoming.

The personality you wrote was a great start. But I would like to see some negative traits. A person needs to have at least some negative traits or else they're not human. Plus some of your neutral traits would be better as negative traits. for example, you have traits like "perfectionist" and "rebellious" that would be considered as negative traits. "Has a potty mouth" wouldn't be considered a neutral trait. That would be more of a trivia instead. 

Your trainee life was a little excessive. A few things you have written down in that section would be better if they were in the background section. For trainee life, I just need to know things like: was training hard for her? did she work really hard? how did she get through the rigourous training everyday? did she have things that didn't work out the way she wanted to? Things like that.

For the part where she was in Unpretty Rapstar, that could be placed in the background. Also, the part where you wrote, "she was looked upon because of her various talents", could you maybe change the wording of that? Because when it's worded like that, it makes her sound like a mary-sue. Maybe change it to something like "she was often looked up to because she worked hard" or something like that.

The interview was well done. She's very ambitious isn't she? She has a clear goal of what she wants and how she's going to achieve it.

All in all, thank you for applying and you did a great job with your application. Just fix the spots I pointed out and if you have any other questions, do not hesistate to ask. I will be happy to work with you.
 
♡ PENDING ♡ LAST REVIEWED 12/01/16

 
  moon airi。
   dance  Sonamoo nahyun   -glimmeron
REVIEW  OH MY GOSH!! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REIVEW! I've been so busy with school and whatnot and I had to find another layout for the reivew section and etc etc. Anyways, let's move on to Ahri. Is it Ahri or Airi? You wrote it different and I just want to make sure which one is right. 

Her nicknames are really cute, especially Jasmine. I may use that one if she's picked. Her personality gives me the feeling of her being the girl next door type of person. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but that's the vibe I'm getting. Her background is great. You clearly explain everything so bonus points to you! Her trivia was fun. Speaking in a mix of Korean and Japanese when angry would be super fun to write about. I can imagine it already. 

Her training section was flawless and Minju as her talent twin was an excellent choice. Question, for what talent is Eunji supposed to be for? Just wondering, since you didn't really specify which one. Her interview is really cute and it's just all her. It actually felt like she was actually doing the interview.

Overall, lovely application! I had a great time reading it! Did you really rush it? It doesn't seem like it. Anyways, scene requests have been jotted down and you are accepted!
 
ACCEPTED LAST REVIEWED 12/09/16

 
character
  Yoo inhui。
   acting  Oh my girl Jine  jeonghanshaircut
REVIEW  I'm so sorry for the late review. School's just been so busy but I'm off in a couple of days so it'll be fine. 

On to Inhui. Such a unique name. That'll make her stand out a bit since her name is so different. Oh and an older girl! She's the first applicant I've had that's over 20.  Her personality is really good. You clearly explain each of her traits and they all work really well together. Her background is great. Awww. Her father is such a big inspiration. That's a great thing that you added. It definetly gives more background on to why she's so determined. 

You went all out with the trivia didn't you? Like wow! That's a lot of information but it's helpful for an author who's trying to write about a character written by someone else. So thanks for the information!

Her trainee section is very well done. I really like it. You can tell how hard she's been working. It's too bad that she was cut from both of Pledis's girl groups. She would've been a great addition. Her talent twins were really good choices. Daye kind of does remind me of Inhui in a way so very nice choice.

Her interview was really nice. She seems very determined to debut but at least she has another choice she can turn to if she's not chosen. 

All in all, Inhui is accepted! Your app was really fun to read and I had a great time learning about Inhui. Thank you so much for applying!
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 12/14/16

 
character
  hiratasuka yoomi。
   singing  twice sana   euniceyeon
REVIEW  Thank you so much for applying! You're the first applicant that I've had in a long time. Let's get reviewing!

You used Sana! She's has such amazing visuals and she's overall such a great person. So first question, does Yoomi have a last name? If she doesn't have a Korean name, which is fine, just put down her japanese name. Also, how is Yoomi fluent in Korean? Glancing at your background, you said that she grew up in Japan which means she lived in Japan all her life until she went to go audition. Looking at your trainee years, training for 2 years would not make someone completely fluent in Korean. I would change it to semi-fluent because even though Sana has been in Korea for about 4 1/2 years now, she still has trouble pronouncing some words and speaking out her thoughts in Korean. So please change that.

Moving on to the personality, she seems like such a cute person. Her traits are super cute and her traits balance out well. Good job! Her likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits and fears reallly reflect her personality. She's scared of elevators? Oh poor thing. She's scared of deers? What's there to be scared about deers? They're super cute!

Her trainee section looks good. I never thought about Big Hit having any girl trainees but they probably do have some. The company's just probably doing a good job of hiding them like Jellyfish Entertainment did with Gugudan. Sana has such a nice voice and I think that Sana fits well with Yoomi's personality.  

All in all, thanks for applying! The password you gave was a good idea. Can you imagine Yoomi trying to dance and rap at the same time? That would be a disaster. Haha! Anyways just fix the things I mentioned above and you're good to go!

Thanks for the changes!
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 01/25/17 ♡

 
character
  choi joohee。
   singing  Fiestar jei ♡  Lydine
REVIEW  Hello! Thank you so much for applying! Let's get to the review!

Joohee is such a pretty name. It's very unique as well. Joong is such a cute nickname! I can definetely see a lot of people using it. I'm not a big fan of Fiestar but I've always thought that Jei was really pretty in general. Plus I feel like Fiestar is very underrated in general and I don't see a lot of people use the girls of Fiestar as faceclaims. So bonus points for you! Oh and she's also over 18! It's interesting to see girls who are over the average age of people who debut thesedays.

Her personality was very well written. Her positive traits and negative traits go together very nicely. Well done! Her background is also very well done. It really shows me how she got into the idol industry. I feel like that's how most people get started into the industry. Her trivia is very interesting. I can totally imagine her curled up in a ball when she sleeps XD. That's new. Watering plants when she's frustrated or uncertain. That would be interesting to write. 

Oh Starship! I rarely see people using Starship as a company. Starship is one of the very well-known companies but they're also somewhat underrated. Her trainee section seems so fun. I would've love to have her trainee life. 

Wendy! She's pretty underrated and I'm glad you used her. She's not my absolute favorite in Red Velvet but I do appreciate her voice when she sings. She has such great talent and her voice definetely matches with Joohee. Her interview was cute and I can definitely see that Joohee has a very positive outlook on life. 

Overall, everything was really great! Thanks for the password suggestion. That'll be pretty funny to see the girls doing that. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for applying!
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 01/28/17

 
character
  im miso。
   dancing  exid hyerin   iismomo
REVIEW  Thanks so much for applying! Sorry I'm late but let's get to it!

Miso is such a cute name and her nickname is exactly what I had in mind when I first saw her name. I immedietly thought of Miso Soup from her name XD. I've never really been into EXID and I only know who Hani is. But Hyerin is really pretty. Her short hair really fits her. Not a lot of girls can pull off such a short hairstyle but Hyerin pretty much rocks it.

I glanced over your application before I actually read it and Miso reminds me of my best friend so much. Miso's personality matches my best friend almost exactly word for word. That's so weird but it's very well written nonetheless. Her background is a bit sad but I can see why Miso wanted to go to the idol industry. Likes fried chicken and running? That's totally my best friend XD 

It's always so surprising to see someone choose B2M Entertainment. I'm not very familiar with the company, I just know Eric Nam, but since it's such a small company and not very popular. So props to you! It must be so disappointing to audition to every company and not get accepted by anyone of them. I'm glad B2M gave her a chance. 

Z.Hera! I fell in love with her after I saw her in Scarlet Heart: Ryeo and she's such a great person with a great personality. She matches very well with Miso so great choice! Miso's interview is super cute! I want to squish her so bad!

Overall, great application! Miso is such a cutie and I do hope she makes it. The password suggestions are great! Thanks for them and thanks again for applying!
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 01/28/17

 
character
  kim chae。
   dancing  Blackpink Rose   euniceyeon
REVIEW  Thanks so much for applying again! I apologize for the really late review. School's been really busy lately but let's get to it! 

Chae is such a unique name. It's super pretty. Her style is super similar to mine. I love very comfy clothes and I need more oversized sweaters. I only have one ;_; I'm not super in to BlackPink - I mean I know who they are, but I'm not super into them - but Rose seems super pretty. 

Her personality reminds me of my best friend. But being adaptable to different environements might be a good trait to have especially in these kinds of survival shows.  An older girl! I didn't realize it until I read the paragraph but yay! We need more older-aged girls. There are too many people debuting at such young ages. 

Oh she has a twin! That's always fun and their relationship with each other is just too cute! She loves deers XD She'll have a great time with Yoomi XD Aardvarks? That's new. I've never seen anyone scared of aardvarks before and I've never seen one before. 

Ah Cube Entertainment~ Everything in that sections looks good! I do love the quote you wrote for the interview. It's such an inspirational quote~ I'll admit that I've never watched any of the girls for IOI but I watched a clip of Chungha's dancing and she is pretty good. So good choice. Her interview is super cute~ I want to give her a squeeze because she's too cute.

All in all, Chae is accepted! Thank you again for applying a second time. Chae was a delight to read! Thanks for the password suggestion! I'll keep that in mind!
 
ACCEPTED ♡ LAST REVIEWED 02/15/17

 
character
  go naeun。
   rapper  dia eunchae   kwonboah
REVIEW  Thanks so much for applying! I apologize for the very late review. School and extracurricular activites have been taking up my time plus I got sick twice in a row so that's been pushing some stuff back. But anyways, let's get with the review!

I'm not a fan of DIA but Eunchae is really pretty. She does remind of a bunny. A very cute bunny. I'm assuming that G.Nee a stage name correct? Okay so reminder, I will not be using stage names in this story/show at all. I will only use their birth names, however, if Naeun does get to debut at the end of this, then I will use her stage name. Other than that, birth names only. Just a quick reminder. 

Personality looks good but I wouldn't put beautiful as a positive trait. That would be considered a physical trait, not a personality trait. Maybe change it to something like poised or something similar to it. Also, change scared to somthing like timid or something. Scared is not considered a negative trait. Also, the neutral traits that you have are also not considered neutral traits. So please change those. Reading through your personality, you also have traits that you did not include at the top. So please go throught it once more. Background looks good so just change the personality with the things I mentioned above. Everything looks much better!

Trainee section looks good However, I specifically said in the cheatsheet that I wanted all the talent twins to be one person. For example, if your rap twin is KittB, then your singing and dancing twin needs to be KittB as well. For your variety twin, it's fine if you keep it as Minzy. But please change the rest of your talent twins. Thank you for changing it! Yubin is a great twin for Naeun!

Everything else looks great! So please change the things that I mentioned up top and you will be accepted. I apologize once again for the very very late review. School and extracurricular activities have been taking up my time but I finally managed to find time to finish this. Thanks again for applying! 

Thanks for changing the things above! Naeun is now accepted!
 
Accepted ♡ LAST REVIEWED 03/06/17

 
TOTAL APPLICANTS 009 LAST UPDATED  03/06/17